shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you want to see, MY RING??? Emeraldlover1''s emerald is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
So I don''t have flowers but I do have plants. i have to work on these pics but I do have a couple of ilex that were helping me this morning. I''m in nyc note the big building in the pic.

terracepic6.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This pic reminds me of the reason I chose this setting. See the curve on the halo. And the stone looks awesome here.

terrace pic9.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I can top that last pic right now but I do have to run to the dr. cause I have an awful cold and my ears are all congested from the pressure on the plane but...I''ll post some more pics this afternoon if you want?

EM1

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY, it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!! I''ve never seen an EC in that setting before. It''s perfect. Congratulations on your engagement!
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! *swoon* that is one beautiful emerald cut! I could get lost in those steps! I love the setting--the halo is delicate and provides a unique contrast. I LOVE IT! Congratulations!
36.gif
GREAT photos too!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god! I LOVE the hand shots!

It turned out AMAZING!!!!! droooooling.....

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s absolutely beautiful and completely mesmerizing! i love the petite halo encrusting your step cut. gorgeous!!
and oh, it''s a J
23.gif
yowza it''s yummy!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:09:11 AM
Author: jcrow
it''s absolutely beautiful and completely mesmerizing! i love the petite halo encrusting your step cut. gorgeous!!
and oh, it''s a J
23.gif
yowza it''s yummy!
36.gif
THANK YOU! its a J! Amazing, right? I get so upset when people shoot down j''s right away because some are soooooooooo worth it.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely proposal story and gorgeous ring - congratulations!!!
36.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!

I just loose myself staring into your diamond. I love emerald cuts.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, EM1, your ring is AMAZING!!!! Im so happy for you!! Its GORGEOUS!!!

Congratulations on your engagement, and wear that ring in much happiness always!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:19:58 AM
Author: Dani

Congratulations on your engagement, and wear that ring in much happiness always!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much, Dani!!!! I can''t wait till we can get a meet up!!! Your help was so much appreciated durring this process you don''t even know!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:23:42 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you so much, Dani!!!! I can't wait till we can get a meet up!!! Your help was so much appreciated durring this process you don't even know!

Awww, thanks sweetie!! I am just so happy for you....gettting engaged is such a FAB time in your life, and your ring is gorgeous!!! We should def meet up one of these days, Although I have to admit, I am afraid to b/c Im definitely going to have a serious case of DSS afte seeing your ring!!! I just love it!!! Maybe we can plan a GTG in the fall?

ps- When/where will the wedding be? Do you know yet??
3.gif

ps2- Did you ever see the thread I started about 1 mth ago with new pics of my rings? I dont think you did, but I wanted you to see it!!
2.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
one word, GORGEOUS!! It also looks huge on your finger. Lucky, lucky girl
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh MY! What a gorgeous ring--I am in the Ellen camp; a new favorite! Beautfiul stone and ring. Hands are gorgeous too!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love it!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Definitely a new favourite for me as well, ...but I need to ask to borrow your lovely hand when I wear it. The long slender fingers help increase the WOW factor!!
36.gif
36.gif
Sorry, if it''s too much to ask
7.gif

Congratulations on your engagement with a fabulous ring to make it official!
35.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I don''t know if I have words to describe it!

Congratulations!!

OH MAH GAAAAAAWD..... *falls off chair*

23.gif

THAT is the most beeeeee-aaaa-uuuuu-tiful ring I have ever seen...
30.gif

I adore the setting, it is amazing, so delicate and the curve is just too dang much... THE STONE is DELICIOUS !!!!! I am a proud owner of a "J" as well and I love the warm tints !!!!
I love step cuts and my first love is an Emerald and my forst love for settings is and will always be TACORI !!

I have a Asscher in a Leon... go fiqure...
20.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!

Oh, hope you are feeling better !!!

36.gif
36.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the delicate halo! I''m not normally an emerald kinda gal but this one is exquisite! Congrats!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring!! I had never even thought about an EC...but now I can''t keep my mind off of it!!!
It looks wonderful on your hand...It definitely looks like it belongs there (forever)!!!
9.gif

Congrats!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I swear if you didn''t post the stats, I would think it was a 5 carat D.

Icy icy white gorgeous beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
stunning - truely stunning!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot recall the specs on that ring, but man oh man what a stunner! It looks gorgeous on your hands and I am partial to emerald cuts as you know!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:26:05 AM

Date: 8/26/2008 10:23:42 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you so much, Dani!!!! I can''t wait till we can get a meet up!!! Your help was so much appreciated durring this process you don''t even know!

Awww, thanks sweetie!! I am just so happy for you....gettting engaged is such a FAB time in your life, and your ring is gorgeous!!! We should def meet up one of these days, Although I have to admit, I am afraid to b/c Im definitely going to have a serious case of DSS afte seeing your ring!!! I just love it!!! Maybe we can plan a GTG in the fall?

ps- When/where will the wedding be? Do you know yet??
3.gif

ps2- Did you ever see the thread I started about 1 mth ago with new pics of my rings? I dont think you did, but I wanted you to see it!!
2.gif
Fall sounds good!

Getting married Sept 19th 09. A lot of the logistics are already planned. We are getting married in the Catskills.

OMG, did I not comment you your ring pics, I''m so sorry. They are GORGEOUS! Seriously, I almost changed my mind on my setting after I saw your new pics. Seriously, the set looks awesome and I''m so glad you didn''t change your setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results