shape
carat
color
clarity

DK CAD assistance needed!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww just the sweetest!!! You guys look so great together-congrats once again and best wishes for a perfect pregnancy!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys look adorable! Best wishes for an enjoyable and healthy pregnancy!

Last edited:

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
Aren’t you two just the cutest :) congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What great timing for your diamonds :clap:

Congratulations !

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right! Preparing for baby means no more shinies for awhile lol

That's ok. Your 1 ring shiny counts for at least 3 regular shinies lol. Best wishes for a smooth, uneventful pregnancy.!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! This is a wonderful way to end 2017 and bring in 2018!

I've been lurking on your ring journey for a while now (mostly just for a learning experience) and the progression of your journey could not have ended happier. :dance::dance:

Congrats again!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Right! Preparing for baby means no more shinies for awhile lol

Naaaahhhh, tell hubby that PSers are holding him to a mind boggling Push present come baby time ;)2;)2.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am kinda....thinking about a pair of ACA stud earrings :whistle:

OOOO that WOULD be a good push present. Time to start leaving pictures ALL over the house :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right! Preparing for baby ...

... must make diamonds boring !

Your two rings are just in time to matter for a little while ...

_

Looking forward to the OEC studs, of course. Perhaps very small ones too ? .-) [note: there is a custom of a first piece of jewelry where I am comming from; I had my earrings for a long time ... Odd local habits !]

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I emailed DK yesterday and he emailed me this morning, he said that it is going to be a few more days but everything is looking beautiful :(sad was really hoping for a photo lol

But next week the ring should be done which is right around the 5 week mark then I have to wait for it in the mail, not too bad but I’m so ready to see how it turned out.

misslili

Rough_Rock
I emailed DK yesterday and he emailed me this morning, he said that it is going to be a few more days but everything is looking beautiful :(sad was really hoping for a photo lol

But next week the ring should be done which is right around the 5 week mark then I have to wait for it in the mail, not too bad but I’m so ready to see how it turned out.

So exciting - I can't wait to see how it turned out!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn it! This thread got bumped with no pictures :(

Yay I can’t wait for it to be done. Before Christmas just like you wanted.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Patience little Mama, all great masterpieces take time to create! ;)2
Congratulations on both masterpieces! (Ring and baby) Your DH looks over the moon in your picture, I love it! :appl:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m ready for photos. *claps hands* make it happen!

Kidding. You must be dying!!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got too excited to see this bumped...Ok back to the waiting corner for all us overexcited people. :P2

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Lots of exciting things going on for you and your DH!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright I’ve been plenty patient where are these photos :!:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Alright I’ve been plenty patient where are these photos :!:

Still no update from him... :( I’m really hoping that it is finished this week. Last week when I emailed him all he said was a couple more days with no progress photos. I check my email like 20x a day lol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson -

I was in DKJ on Saturday. Their photographer is out sick, which is why there's been no photos. I also met the bench who worked on your ring, as he'll be doing work on my ring also. He is GOOD, and I'm guessing we'll both be thrilled with our respective results.

Looking forward so much to seeing your new ring!!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson -

I was in DKJ on Saturday. Their photographer is out sick, which is why there's been no photos. I also met the bench who worked on your ring, as he'll be doing work on my ring also. He is GOOD, and I'm guessing we'll both be thrilled with our respective results.

Looking forward so much to seeing your new ring!!

oh that is so fun! how did you figure out he was also working on mine? Maybe one day we will visit his shop next time we are in cali

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They mentioned they were working on a ring for another PS'er and I guessed it was yours from the reference to the huge marquise!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They mentioned they were working on a ring for another PS'er and I guessed it was yours from the reference to the huge marquise!

HAHA yeah I would think marquise are few and far between nowadays, that is so fun to find out. I did see your Merry and Bright ring and it does look great so I am glad it will turn out well :D

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The color is crazy and the “eye” is barely noticeable

522029B2-FC67-4E39-BDB8-7AE437B835F5.png

I also noticed he put melee over the top of the side stones which was no longer suppose to be apart of the design...oh well

6579A65A-EF91-4EB0-919C-CB06BDBBAF8C.png

I did ask him to do a satin finish treatment on the cup so there is definition between the cup and polished prongs, right now it kinda just blends together

26C4CA44-76AD-4AEF-BC49-BE13075AD7AD.jpeg

Last edited:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E91D3AFC-78A4-4FB0-9C57-2291EBA265AD.jpeg

This also appears blocker than I had anticipated...not sure if it’s just because it is more zoomed but I had thought it was going to be a bit more rounded

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok so first thing is that’s amazing!
Second, I wouldn’t call it blocky until you see it in person I think that looks exactly like your cad, and photos have a way of making everything look bigger. In the first picture which is more like real life it doesn’t look noticeable in the slightest.
Are you mad about that melee? You had been so insistant for a while so I’m surprised to hear you had nixed it. Maybe it’s back there and I don’t remember.
You certainly can matte that bit but I don’t think it’s necessary, but should be easy to do before he sends it to you. It might make it a bit too busy but again if you want that speak up they can make that happen I’m sure

God it’s amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results