carat
color
clarity

DK CAD assistance needed!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How is this even the same stone.. WOW..

RIGHT! It really is amazing what the right setting can do for a beautiful stone. The prongs alone are so gorgeous, they make the girdle look so clean now. It really crazy

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
blown away, and SO happy for you.. what a masterpiece!!!!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Literally sitting here with my jaw dropped, FI asked what was wrong with me:lol-2:

I'm speechless, it's MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I will need more memory on my phone, the rings are so stunning. That’s all I want to take photos of

D0CC3AC5-12D9-4489-9622-27B4FF458C76.jpeg BE3193F6-A0EA-4174-A472-F71E3B124741.jpeg 59425848-4782-4C84-9F3E-BE86A4E532ED.jpeg 711C6DAE-19A2-4BC0-A14E-89EED2174076.jpeg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They look amazing!!! @KKJohnson we are so happy for you! Such an amazing set! Did your husband love them as well?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! They look amazing!!! @KKJohnson we are so happy for you! Such an amazing set! Did your husband love them as well?

He still isn’t home yet but he should be soon! I’m really hoping that he loves it since it was his mother’s. It means a lot if he thinks they are nice but I doubt he will find fault with the set

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He still isn’t home yet but he should be soon! I’m really hoping that he loves it since it was his mother’s. It means a lot if he thinks they are nice but I doubt he will find fault with the set
I am sure that he will love it! It is really such a gorgeous diamond and it is so special that it first belonged to his mother. Wear it always in good health! I am very happy for you!
P.S. the “eye” has vanished!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn... those new pics... I'm dead.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD! Holyyyy shhhhhhiiiiiizzzzznnnniiiiittttt!!!! This is insanely gorgeous!!!! It really turned out amazing and looks absolutely stunning! The color is lovely, those prongs are a TDF, the side stones :love::love::love: DK really knocked it out of the park!! Congrats!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza. That turned out amazingly beautiful. The stone looks so vibrant and pops with the white sides. I love the prongs and of course the SIZE of that stone. Holy cow! It's beautiful. Can we get a thousand more pics ?

Drizzle

Rough_Rock
@KKJohnson

WOW! I am LOVING the "eye" effect from the aerial view :love::love::love: Full disclosure, I've never thought the Marquis cut was my cup of tea, but your ring is truly breathtaking and gorgeous...and now I might just have to add it to my future wish list! haha, why does Pricescope do this to me? ;-) I started out the search dead on on RBC but now *NEED* to have an OEC round as a RHR...and this list is growing :mrgreen:

Anyways, I just wanted to say how much I adore your ring and also congrats on starting out a new family too! Sending you lots of best wishes :)

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson

WOW! I am LOVING the "eye" effect from the aerial view :love::love::love: Full disclosure, I've never thought the Marquis cut was my cup of tea, but your ring is truly breathtaking and gorgeous...and now I might just have to add it to my future wish list! haha, why does Pricescope do this to me? ;-) I started out the search dead on on RBC but now *NEED* to have an OEC round as a RHR...and this list is growing :mrgreen:

Anyways, I just wanted to say how much I adore your ring and also congrats on starting out a new family too! Sending you lots of best wishes :)

Right! That is exactly how I felt about marquise cuts but with this being so chunky it is a different side of his a marquise can be.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So my amazing sister in law decided to also reset her heirloom piece with DK and here is her before an after... the brother she married finally agreed it was time to reset and I am beyond happy for her.

I think her stone is a 5 carat I/J? Not sure as she decided not to send to GIA. Can’t wait to get an updated photo of our DK rings lol

0E6CF748-FEF6-495A-BAA3-9F7B74E6CAB2.jpeg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my amazing sister in law decided to also reset her heirloom piece with DK and here is her before an after... the brother she married finally agreed it was time to reset and I am beyond happy for her.

I think her stone is a 5 carat I/J? Not sure as she decided not to send to GIA. Can’t wait to get an updated photo of our DK rings lol

Wow! This is beautiful!! Congrats on your SILs reset, what a transformation! :love: You are such a great influence:) Can’t wait to see handshots!

P.S. Hope you are doing well!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is beautiful!! Congrats on your SILs reset, what a transformation! :love: You are such a great influence:) Can’t wait to see handshots!

P.S. Hope you are doing well!

Doing really well, today I have my 20 week scan on baby GIRL even though I am 18+6weeks today. My bump is definitely showing now and it’s been such an easy pregnancy, no morning sickness or fatigue. Heartburn and round ligament pain has been my only major issues lol

169C05F9-39E4-4EC9-90DF-F84C03B8B2A6.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think j is generous for that stone but I’m sure she didn’t sent it to gia becuase she loves it regardless of what grade it would get. Glad she got to have her perfect setting :clap:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doing really well, today I have my 20 week scan on baby GIRL even though I am 18+6weeks today. My bump is definitely showing now and it’s been such an easy pregnancy, no morning sickness or fatigue. Heartburn and round ligament pain has been my only major issues lol

Looking great @KKJohnson! So glad to hear that you are having an overall easy pregnancy so far and feeling good :) Congratulations on your soon-to-be baby girl!

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay! God I remember the round ligament pain. That was worse than the nausea. As my mom says, this too shall pass.

Glad it's going so well.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So good to see an update from from you @KKJohnson! You are simply glowing, i am so glad that this has been an easy pregnancy. Your baby bump is PRECIOUS! Keep the updates coming, and best wishes for a uneventful smooth pregnancy!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhh! I just saw this on his IG! Looks more like it may be closer to the M/N color range to me... The setting is sooo pretty!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhh! I just saw this on his IG! Looks more like it may be closer to the M/N color range to me... The setting is sooo pretty!

It might be, I was just taking a guess at the color...seems like my mother in law loved warm colored diamonds lol

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life!! I love it! And the sentiment that goes with it, wow. And how perfect that you will have a three stone ring just as your family is expanding to three! Perfection.

My friend gave me a painting when I had my baby, and on the back she wrote a quote that is something like: the sun is the jewel of the sky, and a baby is the gem of Household.

Enjoy your new jewels! And let me know if you’d be flattered or horrified if I ever created a “baby sister” version of your ring!!! I’m in love with it

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life!! I love it! And the sentiment that goes with it, wow. And how perfect that you will have a three stone ring just as your family is expanding to three! Perfection.

My friend gave me a painting when I had my baby, and on the back she wrote a quote that is something like: the sun is the jewel of the sky, and a baby is the gem of Household.

Enjoy your new jewels! And let me know if you’d be flattered or horrified if I ever created a “baby sister” version of your ring!!! I’m in love with it

Thank your dad I am glad that you love it! It does have wonderful significance with the expansion of our family :) and yes you can do whatever you want in making a ring of your own. Mine is definitely not the first and certainly won’t be the last of this type of design, inspiration came from many different sources and I didn’t have a set look for the side stones; just went with the pair that fit well with the middle stone. Who know maybe I will even change it to a 5 stone for an anniversary project in 10 years

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank your dad I am glad that you love it! It does have wonderful significance with the expansion of our family :) and yes you can do whatever you want in making a ring of your own. Mine is definitely not the first and certainly won’t be the last of this type of design, inspiration came from many different sources and I didn’t have a set look for the side stones; just went with the pair that fit well with the middle stone. Who know maybe I will even change it to a 5 stone for an anniversary project in 10 years

Haha oh you’re the best! I’ll let you know if it ever happens for me. Hmm if you turn it into a five stone, does that mean you have to have two more kids?
:lol-2:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that you’ve been wearing it a while what kind of comments do you get about it??

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha oh you’re the best! I’ll let you know if it ever happens for me. Hmm if you turn it into a five stone, does that mean you have to have two more kids?
:lol-2:

Haha I want at least two more but he only wants one...we shall see

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well my little nugget is here! Miss Blaire was born 7/14 weighing in at 5lbs 5oz, she is a tiny little thing but so strong and alert. I’m still excited to see what hair and eye color she will end up having, right now it’s cute having a little blonde baby

C195A328-BD2C-4A42-A73C-2D4CF8C67BE7.jpeg F33C0664-BFBA-4D3A-83DA-D8E0D7893D44.jpeg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my little nugget is here! Miss Blaire was born 7/14 weighing in at 5lbs 5oz, she is a tiny little thing but so strong and alert. I’m still excited to see what hair and eye color she will end up having, right now it’s cute having a little blonde baby

C195A328-BD2C-4A42-A73C-2D4CF8C67BE7.jpeg F33C0664-BFBA-4D3A-83DA-D8E0D7893D44.jpeg

Awwww!! How precious!! Love!!! My baby is named Blaire, and she weighed 5 lb 13 oz! (well... she'll be three in September, but I'll always say she's my "baby")

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results