Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crop that first pic and make it your avatar ASAP

Wow wow wow.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have to say I think it's AMAZING too you are a lucky girl. Hope you don't take offence but I really wasn't so keen on that eye but it's to all intents disappeared! Hopefully the niggles can be resolved and you can enjoy wearing it, it's very special. :love:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok so first thing is that’s amazing!
Second, I wouldn’t call it blocky until you see it in person I think that looks exactly like your cad, and photos have a way of making everything look bigger. In the first picture which is more like real life it doesn’t look noticeable in the slightest.
Are you mad about that melee? You had been so insistant for a while so I’m surprised to hear you had nixed it. Maybe it’s back there and I don’t remember.
You certainly can matte that bit but I don’t think it’s necessary, but should be easy to do before he sends it to you. It might make it a bit too busy but again if you want that speak up they can make that happen I’m sure

God it’s amazing.

Not at all upset with the melee above the traps but we had nixed it, either way I am good with it. About the blocky look I did wonder if it is just the video but when I look at the mold it is a smaller point than what the video portrays so I am hoping he can send me more photos the show how it truly appears or have it slimmed down.

Overall I am very happy with the setting and the color is just startling, I can’t wait to have it back on my finger. I really like how the claw prongs look with the girdle, it had a crisp appearance that is really nice

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have to say I think it's AMAZING too you are a lucky girl. Hope you don't take offence but I really wasn't so keen on that eye but it's to all intents disappeared! Hopefully the niggles can be resolved and you can enjoy wearing it, it's very special. :love:

Haha I know the eye is definitely an odd feature but yes, the cup helped in diminishing its appearance and I am very happy I went with it. Especially since he put a hole on each side for ease of cleaning the stone.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see him post the video.

What does your husband think? Does he “get” the white diamond sides now?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just can’t get over the color difference! It went from a yellowish slightly green undertone to this vibrant yellow.

81E49B9F-8234-4CDB-B26F-AA75D0DCF8BA.jpeg

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait to see him post the video.

What does your husband think? Does he “get” the white diamond sides now?

I showed him the video last night and all he could comment on was the music...he could care less. He sure will care when he gets the bill for the eternity band hahaha

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cup is definitely doing a LOT to help that stone, but his lighting is also helping so just keep that in mind too.

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Amazing transformation...look back to your original ring...and now, to this gorgeousness!!! I think this ring is the best transformation I have seen so far, and you didn't even had him copied another design.. So original and authentic!! You're lucky to have so much thoughts and inputs from these PS experts, especially Neil, with this ring!!! So beautiful!!! Love, love everything about it.

If you don't mind, I would like to share pics of your ring to my friend who is also having DK doing a makeover for her old three stone yellow diamond right now. Unfortunately she doesn't know this forum and want a rush job so she just let David decides whatever. I hope hers will come out this stunning.

Btw, I think the additional diamonds above/next to the traps make the design more "flow"

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with the above I’d the side pave wasn’t there the other pave would look more disjointed. Now it looks fluid

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud! I love the "new" color...when I pick out yellow stones that I like they are about that color...it turned out fabulous. I think the pictures
are so blown up that you are picking out very minute issues that wont really be noticeable in real life. Hand pics when you get it!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!! It's amazing how the cup really makes the yellow more pronounced... and the white sides make it POP! I can't imagine lower colored sides for this ring, so I'm glad you went with the white! I really like the pave on it as well... it's a nice touch, yet understated. I can't WAIT to see DK's vid on IG and MANY MORE PICS of this monster MQ!! ;-)

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is AHHH- MMAAAYYYY- ZIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and how this turned out!

It's so elegant and refined compared to the initial ring!!! Though I didn't dislike the eye since it made the stone so uniquely yours, I did sort of dislike how the original played up the eye ball look with those rounds set north to south on the side. but THIS is beautiful! I love it.

Congrats again on the gorgeous ring and the upcoming baby!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Gawwdddd!!! @KKJohnson your ring is absolutely stunning!!!!! Perfection from every angle!!! As you said - the color is amazing! The "eye" is almost indistinguishable and I actually love the melee, it is very subtle and it provides just the right amount of "glam". I also don't think that any of the ring's angles are "blocky" and pictures definitely have a way of exaggerating proportions. This is a ring that belong to PS hall of fame:) it is so, so, very stunning!! I am so excited for you!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson thank you for sharing a picture of the little nugget! We are so happy for you!

I keep coming back to stare at your ring :) it is perfect in every meaning of the word! Your hard work on this project paid off and I know that @Niel helped a lot - the end results are simply stunning!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have been following your journey too & the makeover is astounding, quite gorgeous. Amazed over the transformation, it is a stunning ring!!:love::love: Can't wait for the hand shots!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson thank you for sharing a picture of the little nugget! We are so happy for you!

I keep coming back to stare at your ring :) it is perfect in every meaning of the word! Your hard work on this project paid off and I know that @Niel helped a lot - the end results are simply stunning!

I feel like @Niel deserves a Christmas present for helping me throughout the entire project

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I feel like @Niel deserves a Christmas present for helping me throughout the entire project

Amazing ring KKJohnson! It is really is such a beautiful piece...

@Niel I have already told you to go into the business! You are so so good at this. Finding treasures. Transforming treasures. Cads etc. I mean come on!

Side note KKJohnson. I would have cropped the personal information on your ultrasound pic. Probably not great to have your info floating around like that on the Internet. Safety first mama! And Congratulations!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring KKJohnson! It is really is such a beautiful piece...

@Niel I have already told you to go into the business! You are so so good at this. Finding treasures. Transforming treasures. Cads etc. I mean come on!

Side note KKJohnson. I would have cropped the personal information on your ultrasound pic. Probably not great to have your info floating around like that on the Internet. Safety first mama! And Congratulations!

I am not too worried with having my date of birth on the internet...no doctor name is mentioned so I don't think that is an issue. Plus my name is pretty common but I most likely wont be posting another ultrasound on this site.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not too worried with having my date of birth on the internet...no doctor name is mentioned so I don't think that is an issue. Plus my name is pretty common but I most likely wont be posting another ultrasound on this site.
Lol to each their own I guess

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is amazing! :appl:

Grats on the little bundle of joy!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, the final product is incredible! Crazy how different the color looks in that cup, it just pops!

naivemelody

Rough_Rock
Yayyyy it's so beautiful! Can't wait to see more angles, it looks like the new setting breaks up the visual profile of the center "eye" into a super pleasing pattern - it's like magic! Congratulations!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson your ring is on IG and I forgot to breathe - it is gorgeous!! :love::love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy SHI*. That is one of the most amazing rings I've ever seen. GIMME!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
How is this even the same stone.. WOW..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results