shape
carat
color
clarity

DK CAD assistance needed!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He is going to slim down the donut and also move the cup hole ( I think he is going to put two holes one on each side) I also asked him to confirm pricing on the entire ring since we have so many email, I want to make sure the budget is still on track.

Also asked for a follow up on the eternity band, ideally I would like to receive both rings together and by Christmas...hopefully this is a realistic time frame

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few tweaks were made, the donut is smaller, the V prongs connecting to the bridge were brought in closer to the cup to eliminate/very minimal gap for a side view, and he added one more cup hole and moved them to the sides (this is interesting and should make cleaning much easier)

4E8E89C7-2ECF-4B16-ADA6-A396D75668DA.jpeg
He did confirm the ring will be 2.3mm instead of 2.5mm as the CAD shows-he will start casting tomorrow!

Attachments

• D240E154-0949-4245-AD0F-B0674073475A.jpeg
    D240E154-0949-4245-AD0F-B0674073475A.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 21

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Side by side of mold CAD and final CAD.

D87D1C13-3BC0-4870-9342-C004AF29565D.jpeg

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring will be gorgeous! I have followed your journey. You have made great choices.

@Niel was such a HUGE help along with everyone else here on Pricescope, there is no way I could have done this on my own. So much thought and consideration to detail goes into everything about custom. I wouldn't have even known about DK if it wasn't for this site lol...which would have hurt the wallet by almost 2k extra if I done it local.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it want it can’t wait 2 weeks to see it!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it want it can’t wait 2 weeks to see it!

You think it will only take 2 weeks?! I had read that it could take up to 4, I emailed to see what he estimates it to be

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I have more good news! Today is my birthday and I have the BEST present

E1329F19-A5D0-4613-9F64-F000494B6B04.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!! How exciting!!! :appl::appl::appl:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@KKJohnson omg!!! Congratulations!!! And Happy Birthday!! This is indeed the best present! So happy for you and your ring is going to be stunning! I like the two openings in comparison to one in the center. I can't wait to see the finished ring! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw great news!!!!! also I cannot WAIT to see your ring it will be a knockout of the field ring.. hoping for a smooth pregnancy and a wonderful baby... we can start names!!!

I like:
Girl:

Susan
Julia
Juliette
Amalia
Genevieve (nick Neve or VeeVee)
Judith
Adeline (love!)
Eden

Boy:

Michael
Christopher
John
Thomas
Christian
Roman
Axel
Vincent
Anthony

One can see I WANT my son to have a baby, but he just got married and he's in mucho debt he won't even talk names with his old mom, but m DIL will! she likes stuff like Carter and Greyson.. I don't care what they name their child when they have one (if they do)...

I look forward to seeing your ring and baby!

peace and love

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! That's the best News ever!!! Congrats. This is so exciting for you. Thank you for sharing this special news

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I was going to tell DH for thanksgiving but he just asked me if I wanted to go to Paris next spring....looks like I have to tell him tonight lol

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the positive comments and baby name suggestions! This will be our first baby and I am super excited

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza!!!! CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was going to tell DH for thanksgiving but he just asked me if I wanted to go to Paris next spring....looks like I have to tell him tonight lol

lol I love that we (PS) knows before your DH :lol-2:
Also, Spring in Paris sounds amazing! Babymoon hello?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw great news!!!!! also I cannot WAIT to see your ring it will be a knockout of the field ring.. hoping for a smooth pregnancy and a wonderful baby... we can start names!!!

I like:
Girl:

Susan
Julia
Juliette
Amalia
Genevieve (nick Neve or VeeVee)
Judith
Adeline (love!)
Eden

Boy:

Michael
Christopher
John
Thomas
Christian
Roman
Axel
Vincent
Anthony

One can see I WANT my son to have a baby, but he just got married and he's in mucho debt he won't even talk names with his old mom, but m DIL will! she likes stuff like Carter and Greyson.. I don't care what they name their child when they have one (if they do)...

I look forward to seeing your ring and baby!

peace and love

Hahahaha woah slow down

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lol I love that we (PS) knows before your DH :lol-2:
Also, Spring in Paris sounds amazing! Babymoon hello?

Yep!!! But I have to let the hubs know just Incase we need travel insurance lol

I am just so excited, I had to tell someone!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is the eternity band

8B7E33D8-829B-4FB8-83CB-43EC2AFD110A.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful!! Given your news, are you sure you don't want a tiny spacing bar in the back?! :halo: I'd hate for it not to fit after all this time and effort put into it!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful!! Given your news, are you sure you don't want a tiny spacing bar in the back?! :halo: I'd hate for it not to fit after all this time and effort put into it!

I am a size 4.5 but am comfortable with a 5. I am really hoping there isn’t much swelling but I figured the half size would be a good cushion...a spacer can always be added if needed so I thought this is ok...I will go ahead and ask David is a spacer can even be added to this design

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I have more good news! Today is my birthday and I have the BEST present

E1329F19-A5D0-4613-9F64-F000494B6B04.jpeg

Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you for sharing the fantastic news!!! Blessings to you and your little one.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

He said that he doesn’t believe it will be an issue if a spacer is needed later on.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Told him! He got a little teary eye and broke out his “good” whiskey lol

4D910C27-97D8-4724-9215-0FB03A8AA942.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results