shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Stacking Rings/Gold and/or Sterling Silver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 6:13:39 AM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 11/23/2008 3:40:42 AM
Author: loriken214
Here is another Etsy vendor that I''ve purchased from frequently, Chris Parry....you can customize rings, etc. I love these! This is one of mine....one of my favorite sayings!

Lori
I''ve seen this guy too Lori, love his stuff! Wow, you certainly have embraced etsy, lol.
1.gif
Yes, I have a bit of OCD and it shows.....LOL!

Have you heard from Maddy yet? I haven''t heard from her in a couple of days...she''s super busy.

Still waiting on Kate S, too....three emails and I''m afraid to send any more....

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 7:08:59 AM

btw, Deb, I''ve come across a store on ebay that I thought you''d love. They do 22k and 24k gold jewellery with gem stones and diamonds, below is a pic of some of their stackers.

Not sure how you feel about ebay, they do seem pretty legit - although I will say I''ve not bought from them .But I thought at the least you could admire the pics, lol !

link http://stores.ebay.com/atlantisfinejewels_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm
AWESOME RINGS......I want something like this someday!!!!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is another set that I think is really neat. I can see these with all different colors and shapes. These are in platinum or gold from J. Albrecht Jewelry.

Lori

devault_ring_2.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY, I heard from Kate S and she''s going to make the rose cut diamond pink and green rings in sterling silver for me...both will be 4 mm. Merry Christmas to me from DH!

Lori

il_155x125_46087529.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
11/23/2008 4:37:53 PM

Date:
11/23/2008 6:21:01 AM

I can''t post about pearls can I ? There''s a pendant I would love some thoughts on..

ar....post away....this isn''t restrictive....I just started it to show off....LOL!

Can''t wait to see what you want to show us!!!

Lori, AJ is referring to the current forum restriction against discussion of pearls, which may change, not any restriction imposed by members of this thread. The administrators are aware that some of us would like to discuss pearls and have been trying to work out previous problems that surrounded their discussion.

Deborah
34.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 5:19:27 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
11/23/2008 4:37:53 PM

Date:
11/23/2008 6:21:01 AM

I can''t post about pearls can I ? There''s a pendant I would love some thoughts on..

ar....post away....this isn''t restrictive....I just started it to show off....LOL!

Can''t wait to see what you want to show us!!!

Lori, AJ is referring to the current forum restriction against discussion of pearls, which may change, not any restriction imposed by members of this thread. The administrators are aware that some of us would like to discuss pearls and have been trying to work out previous problems that surrounded their discussion.

Deborah
34.gif
Sorry....I forgot about that!
32.gif

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 5:13:06 PM
YAY, I heard from Kate S and she''s going to make the rose cut diamond pink and green rings in sterling silver for me...both will be 4 mm. Merry Christmas to me from DH!

Lori
Yay! Those are so pretty, and yay that she finally replied, lol..
no, haven''t heard from maddy but thats ok. I will do this project with Kate and then see how we go in the future.

Lori, yes Deb is right, I wasn''t sure if those rules were still in place or no - but clearly they are
7.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 11:38:13 AM
Author: AGBF

Date:
11/23/2008 7:08:59 AM

Not sure how you feel about ebay, they do seem pretty legit - although I will say I''ve not bought from them .But I thought at the least you could admire the pics, lol !

Thanks so much for the heads up, AJ! I actually have been watching Atlantis Fine Jewels since they first appeared on eBay. In the beginning they had some problems. I actually exchanged e-mails with a consumer who had problems with them. That was quite a long time ago, however. I think that they recognized the importance of impeccable feedback and they seem to have straightened out their act.

I did not see the gorgeous stackers you posted above, however! Although Atlantis is on my ''favorites'' list! I just don''t look all that often. So thank you for showing me. That''s all I needed: more temptation!!! ;-)

Deb
34.gif
Hey Deb, I should''ve known you were aware of them, being the undisputed "queen on high kt", lol
9.gif

I''m happy to hear they''ve cleaned up their act, and glad I could provide some more bad influence !
3.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 5:22:46 AM
And I''ll see how I go, but I think I''ll get one of these to go with them..what do you think?

Hi Arjunajane,
May I know who is the seller of this bead ring? It''s really pretty.

Thanks!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:00:59 AM
Author: GoodSoul

Date: 11/15/2008 5:22:46 AM
And I'll see how I go, but I think I'll get one of these to go with them..what do you think?

Hi Arjunajane,
May I know who is the seller of this bead ring? It's really pretty.

Thanks!
Of course!
I had to check up for you, as I have so much stuff saved in favourites, lol..

that one is from june designs

But many others sell similiar ones.
Here are some other choices for you:

Mkaae

"anoriginal" I really like this set.

Kira Ferrer Hers are also lovely. For the record, Kira is the only one I have spoken with, but I'm sure they are all lovely.

I would say June's looks like the most delicate though - just depends on what look you're after.

hope that helped, enjoy !

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Arjunajane!!

No wonder I find that ring very familiar looking! I''ve checked our June design''s before as I was looking at the other stacking rings! I am looking for a more delicate textured ring(s).

Thanks!! Thanks for providing the other similar sellers as well! You are too nice!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting ready to order this set from onegarnetgirl. I think the kyanite is really pretty!

Lori

il_430xN_40467344.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 11:24:06 PM
Thanks Arjunajane!!

No wonder I find that ring very familiar looking! I''ve checked our June design''s before as I was looking at the other stacking rings! I am looking for a more delicate textured ring(s).

Thanks!! Thanks for providing the other similar sellers as well! You are too nice!
You''re very welcome !
Pls let us know if you buy any, as I was considering some for my mum (and of course myself- I can''t lie, lol!)..

Lori, wow thats quite a collection you will have! I saw that set and really like the texture on the bands.
I still don''t have my rings or pendant, even though were sent about week and half ago
7.gif
Darned Chrissie mail, grumble grumble...
5.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 3:14:59 AM

Date: 11/24/2008 11:24:06 PM
Thanks Arjunajane!!

You''re very welcome !
Pls let us know if you buy any, as I was considering some for my mum (and of course myself- I can''t lie, lol!)..

Lori, wow thats quite a collection you will have! I saw that set and really like the texture on the bands.
I still don''t have my rings or pendant, even though were sent about week and half ago
7.gif
Darned Chrissie mail, grumble grumble...
5.gif
I know what you mean about the mail......GRRRR!!!

I already have the two bands and they are awesome.....I ordered them so I could stack a single ring in between, just as Maddy has shown, and I''ll get the kyanite as a single ring.

Maddy takes lots of time and put her heart into her pieces and that is why I find them extra special....plus they are SO easy to wear!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I meant to say "puts" her heart into her pieces......

Lori

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I am getting Maddy to make me a set with mine my son and my daughters birth stones. They will be an oval pink tourmaline and a topaz and round or oval moonstone. My son is going to live in Europe for 6/12 so i think it is kind of neat to have something that connects us together
1.gif

JLKp.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 5:21:27 PM
Author: katebar
I am getting Maddy to make me a set with mine my son and my daughters birth stones. They will be an oval pink tourmaline and a topaz and round or oval moonstone. My son is going to live in Europe for 6/12 so i think it is kind of neat to have something that connects us together
1.gif
AWESOME.....I can''t wait to see your special set!!!! YAY!!!!

Lori

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
All of these rings are beautiful! Love Etsy.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Sounds very pretty and sentimental Kate, I love it.
Still no love from the postman
7.gif
- may I ask did you receive any of your earlier orders yet Katebar?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 5:21:27 PM
1.gif

Oh that''s so sweet! Will be lovely!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 6:54:39 AM
7.gif
Yes AJ got my gold hoops from kate today and they are really lovely and well made. Keep your chin up they will be here soon!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to let you know about a website that I discovered a few nights ago on eBay. I posted about it in a thread about high karat gold mountings because the site happened to show some high karat gold mountings, but it also showed some stacking rings (which I am showing here). I should probably also go post about this in the high karat gold thread since this most definitely belongs there as well, but since it is the night before Thanksgiving I may not do so!

I absolutely love the yellow (or rose?) gold rings with the red stones shown above! They are gorgeous!!!

The vendor for the rings below is Athena's Treasures on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/24k-Gold-Stackable-Stone-Band-Ring_W0QQitemZ350103466357QQihZ022QQcategoryZ12519QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Deborah
34.gif

AtenasTreasuresPlakaDirect.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 3:57:30 PM

Date: 11/26/2008 6:54:39 AM
7.gif
Yes AJ got my gold hoops from kate today and they are really lovely and well made. Keep your chin up they will be here soon!
Yay
36.gif
I''m glad you like them..I hope mine are here soon.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF, thanks for that last link. That ebay seller has some beautiful rings!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
So I got my stacking rings today! Its so much fun to come home from work to a package, lol..
36.gif

They are very nice. They also came in wonderful packaging with a sweet handwritten note. If anyone''s thinking about buying from her, Jessica from Tumbleweedbeadco is lovely and very helpful
5.gif

There was a small mistake in that I ordered 2 gold and 1 silver, but got the opposite
40.gif
But its no biggy, I''m confident Jessica will fix it up.
5.gif

A pleasant surprise is they are exactly the right size/thickness to be stacked with my antique Art Carved band, and they go super-cute together!
I will post pics later in week
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to let those following this thread in on a **discount** yay!!

Jennifer Casady is the lady who makes the SS initial pendants that I posted about earlier. She also has many other styles of stirling silver and gemstone jewellery in her stores :
http://www.jennifercasady.com/ (her own store).

or http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=87557 (her etsy store).

She was kind enough to tell me and allow me to share with fellow PS'ers that she is currently offering 30% off on everything for the hols.
I'm pretty sure the discounts are set up at both stores, but in Etsy it may be best to enter the code "BlackFriday30" in the comments section of your purchase.
5.gif

There are plenty of things of hers I'd like to get, so thought I would enable a couple of others too while I'm at it , Mwa ha ha ha ah
2.gif
5.gif
10.gif
9.gif

happy shopping, let me know if/what you get!

Oh, and just fyi this is the pendant I ordered (but with a different initial of course :)..hopefully this one will arrive tomorrow, fingers crossed !
41.gif

teeny pendant eg.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY.....thank y''all for sharing....aren''t we having lots of fun here????

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Absa-freakin-lutely !
hi501.gif
yippee10.gif
ugotmail.gif
<<<<<what I''m always waiting for, lol..

Now I must absolutely go off to bed, it is unnaturately late here..
40.gif

offtobed.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
So, I know I''m kinda the only one still continually posting here, lol
emembarrassed.gif
I''m sure all of you are having lovely T''giving celebrations with your families and *may be* banned from PS for the day..
31.gif
Just j/k..either way I thought I''d share my news if anyone''s keen..?

>Thin Twisted Stacking Rings, set of 3 from the abovementioned Jennifer. (bic below)..

I bought these with the intention of giving 1 or 2 to my mum for Chrissie - I know its not a substantial gift, but its cool for me, as because as long as I can remember she has worn a very similiar sterling ring on her RH. She told me once she bought it in Thailand when she was just 17
6.gif

I was impressed at how well her lil silver ring had lasted, and it suits her very nicely, so I''m also hoping she appreciates a new one. Now just fingers crossed that I ordered the correct size (sorry about pun), as I didn''t want to ask and give the game away.
2.gif

>Update: still no arrival of pendant
7.gif
Kinda strange, as was sent at same time as rings, but oh well...

>Yellow Gold stacker from Tumbleweed''s - Jessica is an absolute doll and offered to send me another gold one free of charge !
36.gif
So of course, my scheming mind thought "why let just one lil ring travel all that way on its own...?".........so most likely I will purchase another set of her stackers too.
11.gif

Even though my fingers are mega short
39.gif
and hence its probably not the most flattering trend for me, I''m still really digging all these stackers and being able to play mix and match!
3.gif

JC twisted stackers.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Lori, do you have this set in your possession yet? If you do, would you mind providing a couple finger shots, including a profile one?! I
18.gif
this combo! TIA.

il_430xN_41893822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results