shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Stacking Rings/Gold and/or Sterling Silver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 11:41:01 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
ar, thanks, I am going to go half a size up! I ordered a set last night but have to change my last name in paypal (which is kinda a pain! I need to scan my DL). The seller I bought from...kateszabone has a really pretty gold necklace (two ovals, one textured, one flat) I almost bought. I think it is only $38.
Yes, I saw that - very pretty stuff.
I found the simple SS necklace I was looking for ....I have always wanted something I can wear for everyday, and glad I didn't have to pay Tiff's prices to get it !
I ordered this but with a round charm, not oval - you can have it with any letter or number, and she has tons of different styles. Only $24 with 18in chain !
seller: JenniferCasady

Incase you can't tell, I'm digging this site, lol !
I know its a lil corny, but I got it with the first letter of my Fi's name
emembarrassed.gif

pendant letter.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute ar! I think I want to get a number (of the day T and future kids are born) Thought that would be cute stacked (on a chain) but obviously cannot do it until I am done having kids
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2008 9:13:20 PM
Cute ar! I think I want to get a number (of the day T and future kids are born) Thought that would be cute stacked (on a chain) but obviously cannot do it until I am done having kids
2.gif
that'd be cool - she also has some options that you can put names, dates etc - I think a couple different ones on a chain would make a great memento - also such a great place for gifts hey?!
Alot of this jewellery is Exactly my future MIL's style, so I know where all my future gifts are coming from - lol !

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 8:41:10 PM
Author:loriken214
Here is an example of a set of stacking rings made by OneGarnetGirl. I have lots of gemstone rings made by Maddy and I LOVE them! She does lots of custom work and has many stacking sets listed on her site on Etsy.

I just sent her a cushion tourmaline and she''s going to set it for me. Take a look!

Lori
Lori, I would love to see handshots of some of her work too - I have a spinel I have been meaning to set, and one of these bezel style rings would be awesome to go with my new stackers !

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 8:41:10 PM
Author:loriken214
Here is an example of a set of stacking rings made by OneGarnetGirl. I have lots of gemstone rings made by Maddy and I LOVE them! She does lots of custom work and has many stacking sets listed on her site on Etsy.

I just sent her a cushion tourmaline and she''s going to set it for me. Take a look!

Lori
Thanks loriden214 for posting this. If ony the Aussie dollar was better that would be my Chrissie present to me
7.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 2:16:38 AM
Author: arjunajane
Found this seller, love her stacking rings - one would also be great as separator for other rings.. seller name: kateszabone
Well thank you Miss Enabler AJ. I have wasted a lot of time and my bank account is somewhat depleted but I have a new pair of earrings for moi! Plus lots of cute things for DD for Xmas.
Thanks lovelies for the Etsy reminder.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Found this seller, love her stacking rings - one would also be great as separator for other rings.. seller name: kateszabone
kateszabone is from Canada! I''ve ordered earrings from her and they were absolutely fabulous until I lost one of them! I highly recommend her!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered my first Etsy ring last week! It was from birkascandanavian - a little rose quartz in a bezel in sterling silver - for $12 AFTER shipping. LOVE LOVE LOVE Etsy!!!

ETA: Tacori, I love your new av. Tessa is growing up so quickly!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2008 4:46:08 PM
Author: katebar

Well thank you Miss Enabler AJ. I have wasted a lot of time and my bank account is somewhat depleted but I have a new pair of earrings for moi! Plus lots of cute things for DD for Xmas.
ha ha, thats me, colour me enabler kate!
what did you get, can you post a pic?
I''m really digging etsy, as you maye be able to tell
9.gif

I am trying to decide what to order for my Fi''s mum and my mum for xmas...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are all great!!! Now I have a new place to drool, LOL!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 7:17:08 AM
Author: lasscreative
I found 2 of the three listed!!! I can''t find maddy. What is her screen name??

This is the answer on how to set smaller stones that aren''t enough on there own!!! I love it.

Oh Gee!! I have lost my mind! I understand now. Maddy IS garnetgirl! arghhh

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I have a wonderful new place to shop! I just got these for my Mother in Law from bschrag. She''s going to love them! Brenda was really helpful and actually took them out of a complete set she had up so I could purchase just the earrings.
36.gif

earringsformil.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 4:32:10 AM

Date: 11/16/2008 4:46:08 PM
Author: katebar

ha ha, thats me, colour me enabler kate!
what did you get, can you post a pic?
I''m really digging etsy, as you maye be able to tell
9.gif

I am trying to decide what to order for my Fi''s mum and my mum for xmas...
AJ I got these earrings from kateszabone
A pendant like yours for my daughter
SS staking rings and a bracelet in the kabbalah style
I heart Etsy!!!

etsye.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

Awesome Kate!

I'm pretty sure I will have Kate Szabone set my little tiny spinel for me in one of her bezel stacking rings. I was thinking yellow or rose gold, east west, what do ya'll think?

katebar, may I ask did you find Kate S ok with comms? I have had a hard time with her replying to my questions.

7.gif
.I don't wanna feel like I'm chasing her, KWIM?

Anyways! pic of my lil stone (o.35ct) and the ring style I like..
Do you think this will work as a set with the thin stackers I got? And should I do R or Y gold? Would love some thoughts!

DSC01072-edit1.JPG

stack ring 4 spinel.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 4:59:02 AM

I''m pretty sure I will have Kate Szabone set my little tiny spinel for me in one of her bezel stacking rings. I was thinking yellow or rose gold, east west, what do ya''ll think?

DSC01072-edit1.JPG

I think it will be absolutely gorgeous!

Deborah
34.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m waiting to hear from Kate, too, about her rose cut pink and green diamond stackers.....
30.gif

Isn''t Etsy fun???? I just love it!!!

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Deb ! Do you have an opinion on rose or yellow gold?..I''m leaning toward rose, just for something different..?

Lori, I''d love to hear how you go - I was tempted by those rose cuts too, lovely !
and yes, its so much fun, thankyou for posting about it
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize that the intent of this thread is to share custom made stacking rings, but I have posted photographs of some of mine in other threads (especially the thread on favorite gold designers) so I decided to retrieve some of the photos that are of my custom made rings. This particular ring is a solitaire in which I set a 1.38 carat diamond that had been sitting around, unset, for years. It can probably be stacked with smaller rings, but it is not really only a stackable ring. I thought it fit nicely in this thread since it is a bezel setting and so many of the stones in this thread are also bezel set stones.

Deborah
34.gif

CustomBezelSetDiamond.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
11/20/2008 7:06:56 AM

Do you have an opinion on rose or yellow gold?..I'm leaning toward rose, just for something different..?

AJ, I am extremely partial to rose gold, so you have come to a very biased source! I love rose gold and high karat gold. I love gold that is deep in color, not just a pale yellow. I would say that of course you should go with a deep colored gold!

PS-The ring in the photo I posted above is 24K gold.

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had these stacking rings made up for me by Gurhan. They are diamonds set in 24K gold.

Deborah
34.gif

CustomBezelSetDiamondGurhanRings.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked Gurhan to make me a stacking ring made out os spessartite. He hadn''t had one for sale, but he had had spessartite earrings for sale, and I wanted to match the earrings with a ring.

Deborah
34.gif

CustomBezelSetSpessartite.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME DEB.....I LOVE THOSE!!!! I''m SO tempted to get a set of yellow, rose and green rings.....

Lori

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a photo of my diamond and my spessartite rings together. Both are 24K gold.

Deborah
34.gif

CustomBezelSetRingsTogether.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the last photo. (I promise!) It is a picture of the Gurhan spessartite earrings that made me request that he do a stacking ring in spessartite. These are standard earrings that he does (i.e. he does these earrings with many gemstones). I have these earrings in stones besides the spessartite.

Deborah
34.gif

CustomBezelSetSpessartiteRingEarrings.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
11/20/2008 7:25:56 AM
Author: loriken214

I''m SO tempted to get a set of yellow, rose and green rings.....

Tell me where you are looking, Lori, so that I can look over your shoulder! Is there one site at which you are staring? Several? I need to know!

Deb
34.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 7:21:12 AM
Author: AGBF

I had these stacking rings made up for me by Gurhan. They are diamonds set in 24K gold.

Deborah
34.gif
i would love to see hand shots of these lovely stackers. care to reveal the stone sizes? you are one lucky lady!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 4:59:02 AM

Awesome Kate!

I''m pretty sure I will have Kate Szabone set my little tiny spinel for me in one of her bezel stacking rings. I was thinking yellow or rose gold, east west, what do ya''ll think?

katebar, may I ask did you find Kate S ok with comms? I have had a hard time with her replying to my questions.

7.gif
.I don''t wanna feel like I''m chasing her, KWIM?

Anyways! pic of my lil stone (o.35ct) and the ring style I like..
Do you think this will work as a set with the thin stackers I got? And should I do R or Y gold? Would love some thoughts!

DSC01072-edit1.JPG
Hi AJ I haven''t had a conversation with her accept for her to let me know she had posted my earrings. I am a terribly shallow person (I admit it!) but I think she looks ''nice'' on her photos so I reason should would be lovely to work with
1.gif
Definitely east west for me on your stone in rose gold too1 I think it is a lovely look and I am thinking of getting mine and the kids birth stones set in a RHR for Moi!
What a fun project for you AJ and reasonable too
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
aj, I am finding the same thing with Kate! I feel like a horrible person and will probably get kicked out of etsy b/c I didn''t quite understand how payment worked and I haven''t used my paypal since college. So I bought the rings on friday and still haven''t paid b/c I am waiting for stupid paypal to change my last name (to reflect my cc) I wrote to Kate wanting to let her know the situation and I am not some loser that didn''t intend to pay and she still hasn''t responded. My name STILL hasn''t changed (even though I scanned in my DL for them). I am annoyed and would have waited to order had I known. Anyways I vote for rose gold!!!

Deb, beautiful jewelry as always. Why do I have the feeling you are holding back more?!?
27.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 7:46:40 PM
aj, I am finding the same thing with Kate! I feel like a horrible person and will probably get kicked out of etsy b/c I didn''t quite understand how payment worked and I haven''t used my paypal since college. So I bought the rings on friday and still haven''t paid b/c I am waiting for stupid paypal to change my last name (to reflect my cc) I wrote to Kate wanting to let her know the situation and I am not some loser that didn''t intend to pay and she still hasn''t responded. My name STILL hasn''t changed (even though I scanned in my DL for them). I am annoyed and would have waited to order had I known. Anyways I vote for rose gold!!!

Deb, beautiful jewelry as always. Why do I have the feeling you are holding back more?!?
27.gif
Oh no Tacori, that sucks! But I''m sure she can understand its not your fault..yeah, I''ve found paypal really weak on CS too.
With re to Kate, I''ve found if I send the same question twice she will then answer. maybe I''m just spoiled as the 2 other vendors I contacetd replied within half a day every time
5.gif

Thankyou Katebar and Deb for yorur opinions, and of course deb fo sharing your gorgeous jewellery ! I too love high karat stuff, but sadly can''t afford it, lol
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results