clarity

Custom jewels by grace ring is here!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why are you selling!?!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Since this was bumped, I'll add the details that was requested quite a while back

Attachments

• IMG_5248.JPG
    IMG_5248.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 4

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not selling my ring! I'm guessing you saw the mini version grace created with a 2 carat diamond. I have mixed feelings on that subject.

You are right. It is a smaller ring; it threw me off because she describes it as a customer driven design.

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is just absolutely gorgeous. It is so unique and I think almost medieval. I feel like someone just picked up a huge stone and smushed it (in the most lovingly way possible :love:) into some gold and rolled it around in diamonds. Just so organic and beautiful! Like all the elements (brushed gold, center stone, side stones) were just destined to be together!

I too saw the smaller one on JbG. That's a hard one -- I can understand your mixed feelings. Especially when you have a one of a kind piece.

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm not selling my ring! I'm guessing you saw the mini version grace created with a 2 carat diamond. I have mixed feelings on that subject.

Just remember that this new "inspired" ring will be uniquely itself--and different from your ring--just as the one you wear is uniquely itself and different from the original JAR ring YOU were inspired by!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP your ring is beautiful. I think your version of the original (which in itself may have it's own "inspired by" version) is more to my liking, but everyone's tastes are different.
I understand where your mixed feelings come from. I put together (with TGP help of course) an 'original' design with parts gathered from various sources. The CAD designer of DK made their SO a ring either concurrently or consecutively- just like mine. What's funny is the color of gold/center stone/engraving style/halo stone cut style were all the 2nd choices I had wavered on along the way. I actually ended putting a pic of it on a thread I started on my ring because it is lovely, and I think it's kinda funny.
Although this is different than a vendor putting the design you initiated up for sale on their site to the the general public- take it as a complement!
As a side note- if JBG did indeed ask JAR for permission- well then I guess JBG should be admonished for not asking you.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Just remember that this new "inspired" ring will be uniquely itself--and different from your ring--just as the one you wear is uniquely itself and different from the original JAR ring YOU were inspired by!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this thread.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It's rare that someone posts an original looking ring on PS. Great job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results