shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom jewels by grace ring is here!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
My ring Custom created just for me & it couldn't be any more perfect! Special thanks to Grace I melt a little more each time I see it.

4.71 antique cushion
18k yg with 22k wash

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a show stopper!! :love: Please tell us more about your cushion and the inspiration for this masterpiece.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
My inspiration came from a jeweler in Paris, Joel Arthur Rosenthal. He creates magnificent jewelry, Elizabeth Taylor owned several of his pieces! I originally saw the inspirational ring on christies jewels auction site, however 15 cts was far out of my budget ha ha.
With months of anticipation and searching for the perfect diamond, Grace found me the perfect antique cushion and we had a similar ring designed.

4.71cts, GIA K VS1.
She posted a lovely video on her instagram earlier this week that really shows the careful craftsmanship of my ring. It was a pleasure working with her too!

Reactions: AV_

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I saw the video of your ring on Grace's IG and was blown away! It's really a spectacular piece! I've never seen a design anything like it! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your stunning ring! :love:

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I'm in dream land for sure! I knew what I wanted and she made it happen for me! My husband deserves equal amounts of praise too! He loves it just as much as I do. Very blessed.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
i had a different pricescope account that led up to this project but I honestly requested the mod to deactivate the account, diamonds were taking over my mind lol! I did some traveling to a couple third world countries and felt a bit guilty lusting over such things when others have so little. But.... I'm back and loving the life i live and finding ways to volunteer and give back to those in need. People in my everyday life don't quite understand the fascination with jewels, but I know that everyone reading this is in some way, part of my tribe!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minimountains - this is an AMAZING ring. I LOVE it! An incredibly awesome design beautifully executed. Congratulations - this is a one in a lifetime.

And now...lots of handshots pls!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I think I saw that ring on instagram or FB or something and immediately fell in love. It's perfection!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! what an amazing ring. Can you show more handshots? It looks like such a solid, tactile piece

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this on Instagram and fell in love. Congratulations!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifully executed! And I agree- handshots!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking.:love: Please share more photos! LOVE!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring! Love how unique it is, never seen anything like this!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique and interesting! I'm glad it suits you!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
OMG I think I saw that ring on instagram or FB or something and immediately fell in love. It's perfection!
Yes, this would be the one you saw on her fb and insta!

P

PierreBear

So very unique! Love it! Do you have a picture of the inspiration ring just to see the whole process? Enjoy it for years to come!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I don't have a photo of the inspiration ring but I do have photos of the beginning stages of my ring. I'll do some more photos soon.

IMG_1331.PNG

IMG_1332.PNG

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never seen anything like this. I really love it.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Cloudy afternoon shots. This diamond
is a magic show all on its own!! I wish you guys could see it the way I do!

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Can I rename this thread or wld I have to start an entire new one?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love::geek::appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a serious hunk of precious stuff all mixed together! Absolutely love it!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this ring, saw it on IG and I'm so glad to see/read more about it on PS! Looks fab on you!!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Love this ring, saw it on IG and I'm so glad to see/read more about it on PS! Looks fab on you!!
Thank you so much! My left hand is pretty loud, the tattoo needed something to compete with lol. I think I was only 20 years old when I thought it was a dandy idea to have ink on those fingers. I knew back then, I would never work as a "professional!" They all tell a story though.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring Custom created just for me & it couldn't be any more perfect! Special thanks to Grace I melt a little more each time I see it.

4.71 antique cushion
18k yg with 22k wash

it's spectacular!!!! so beautiful and cool!

I LOVE IT!!!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply jaw dropping and not for the faint hearted! One-of-a-kind stone/ring for a one-of-a-kind person! Really, very beautiful and I have never seen anything like it! Thank you for sharing!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I have been anxiously awaiting this update since the moment you posted the diamond in the original setting. It is marvelous! Enjoy!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring with lots of personality! It looks fantastic on you!
I love how the bottom half of the ring is so different than the upper portion. You would never expect such a bold ribbon of diamonds on the bottom portion when looking at the ring from the top (if that makes sense). I love it! :love::love::love:

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I've had a hard time going on with my day because I just want to stare into my big magical diamond
Everything feels so surreal! I don't think this feeling will ever wear off, pinch. At first, this was going to be my special occasions wedding ring... but my 2 carat oec looks like a shrimp fleck compared to this masterpiece.
Sigh, jewelry is so fun. Thank you for all your very kind comments I am much more humble outside of my screen, but here I can brag shamelessly!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Your beautiful cushion looks like she is having babies! Love the uniqueness of your ring...just phenomenal!

Specs please on your antique cushion. Lucky girl!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results