shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom jewels by grace ring is here!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Your beautiful cushion looks like she is having babies! Love the uniqueness of your ring...just phenomenal!

Specs please on your antique cushion. Lucky girl!

As requested

IMG_2821.jpg

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I remember very well your inspiration ring and all the process of finding the perfect center stone! I have to admit that your custom outcome is amazingly beautiful and very close to the original inspiration ring!
Here is the original design by JAR: Joel Arthur Rosenthal Christies.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Minimountain, I just want to say I too am a massive fan of JAR! Your interpretation is truly fab! enjoy and don't let that wonder and excitement of wearing such a beauty wear off :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definition of FABULOUS. Wow. Jaw dropper. Amazing and original. Congratulations!!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Minimountain, I just want to say I too am a massive fan of JAR! Your interpretation is truly fab! enjoy and don't let that wonder and excitement of wearing such a beauty wear off :)
I'll be over joyed with this ring for the next 45+ years, it was a fantastic journey and a lot of fun!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! I love this bold style. The soft cushion shape of your beautiful diamond is stunning as well as the round and soft gold. It's a beautiful statement piece and 'new classic' at the same time. Enjoy wearing it and pleasssssse post a lot more pics.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
One of my favorites from this upload shows the glowing gallery underneath my diamond. My pigs were basking in the sunshine this morning and I used one of them for a black back drop.

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness! Fabulous isn't the word for this ring!! It is truly a work of art! Wear it in much health and happiness!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I somehow missed this, too! It's an incredible ring! Wow!

(I hear ya on the conflict between having so much when others are in need.)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring so much! The antique diamond of course is amazing, but love how you set it. Very unique and gorgeous!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to come find this thread after seeing your other one! This ring is absolutely amazing. I think yours is even better than the inspiration, something about the proportions on yours is so perfect it's hard to stop looking. I actually had to go back and look when you said finger tattoo because I didn't even notice lol, just saw that bling. This is truly something special!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And I'm sure you wouldn't get any complaints if you posted a million more hand shots of this beauty!

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think yours is even better than the inspiration, something about the proportions on yours is so perfect it's hard to stop looking.
I agree. What makes minimountains ring more beautiful then the original JAR design is the CENTER diamond, in my opinion!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! So unique!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a cool, modern design!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This is just exquisite. A work of art, I love everything about it and it is gorgeous on your hand- seems to suit you to perfection! Congratulations!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Some more un edited hand quick iPhone shots. I still am getting a grasp that thing magic ring is really mine!

IMG_3660.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

IMG_3673.JPG

IMG_3674.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minimountains, you can click report concern at the bottom of that post and ask the mods to delete it.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Minimountains, you can click report concern at the bottom of that post and ask the mods to delete it.
thank you. i was able to delete the accidental post. my goodness!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Last week i received a pair of Gabriella Kiss 18k snake hoop earrings with the tiniest champaign diamond eyes. Lovely weight.

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3551.JPG

IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3553.JPG

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3556.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember seeing the inspiration ring and thinking huh, not really my taste but pretty cool.
But your version, I keep coming back to and just love looking at. There is something utterly mesmerising about it that just looks better than the original.

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I remember seeing the inspiration ring and thinking huh, not really my taste but pretty cool.
But your version, I keep coming back to and just love looking at. There is something utterly mesmerising about it that just looks better than the original.

i agree, it is much prettier & feminine than the inspirational ring. the antique cushion makes my heart flutter!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
minimountains -- your ring is the edgier cousin to mine! Love that bezel -- and your setting is so unique!!! <3

Enjoy it for years to come!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
what a cool ring! Really a statement piece. Congratulations!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
minimountains -- your ring is the edgier cousin to mine! Love that bezel -- and your setting is so unique!!! <3

Enjoy it for years to come!!

They really are cousins so fun!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is spectacular!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results