shape
carat
color
clarity

Could this be The One?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I forgot how do I change my avatar?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
got it but other ones I tried were too distorted to use oh well

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Joni, it''s unbelievabe. I love your choices...the stone, the setting, the pears....it''s breathtaking. The ring is so icy and fiery at the same time. Wow! and we''ll be ring twins! My round with pear sides is arriving in a couple weeks! Seeing your stunner is making me all the more impatient!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Kristydarling!
I am really pleased with it. I read that you getting a 3 stone built byLeon Menge?Are you putting that 3.56 in it?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I will definately be the Little sister! Yours will be Amazing when will yours be finished?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
2 more weeks. how long have you been waiting? I am not good at waiting. Yours by Leon will definately worth the wait I''m sure.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Joni. Yes, I''m putting my 3.56 in my LM ring. (it''s the stone in my avatar) I''ve been waiting almost 3 weeks now. He says it will need at least another week, so I''m translating that to mean about two more weeks. I have been sittingon pins and needles. You have no idea. Wait, maybe you do.
9.gif

I like your ring with the 5-stone band. But like someone else mentioned, I think it''ll pop more with a plain band! I''m planning to wear mine with a 2mm plain platinum band. I also have a .5 tcw eternity band that I could wear it with...it''s delicate enough that it wouldn''t take away from the e-ring, I think.
1.gif

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Kristydarling,
Well all of us here at Pricescope are happy to help with your Bling fix with our photos to help tide you over till yours gets here. I can hardly wait to see Yours too! .5 ct eternity band I have never seen one. I thought 1.5 was tiny. What do I know? the 5 stone is 1ct and it does look good as a stand alone for everyday since I already own it I can always use it. I will try out a plain 2mm plat. Thank You for your kind words and I will be looking forward to seeing Your new Ring!
joni

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results