shape
carat
color
clarity

Could this be The One?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Agent3Civ

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!! Gorgeous ring, and great pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Agent for your compliments.

Mat. I will have to work on this photo resizing thing. I will try what you suggest a bit later. Thanks SO much for playing with me.
I gotta go now back later tonight,
Kisses (smooch)
13.gif

joni

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Joni your ring just took my breath away! It is absolutely stunning and I know you must be thrilled to pieces!!! Your pictures look great.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Joni! Amazing ring! I love how the round center and pears just flow together. It''s gorgeous!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW..........CONGRATULATIONS. IT''S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! May you wear your new rock in the best of health and spirits!!!

WOW!!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sundial! You have been great with all of you help here at pricescope. Your other avatar showing your E-ring inspired me to try to capture the look of the arrows in the photos. Your new avatar is just darling.Is that a Jack Russell? Great photo.

Sunkist Thanks for your compliment. I am pleased with the workmanship that Facets did on this ring. I can hardly wait till Honey officially presents it to me. We are going out some place fancy tomorrow night to celebrate. I am guessing that he will propose with the ring sometime tomorrow.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Hey Rod!
Thanks Man! Back at ya! Cheers!soon I''ll be gazing at my rock trying to keep my eyes on the road. Be well Man,
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Miss Joni...anything new you would like to post.
12.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful!!!!!!! Congrats on the beautiful stones and setting! I love it!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
good morning here is one with more fingers (and colors ) showing.
Thanks Jelly!
Also I will try to get whole hand to fit plus I want to decide on eternity band vs/ my 5 stone looks wise. maybe you can help me decide.

ejoni_wandering jew.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Here is a shot with the eternity band Isaak(Facets) had this in stock in my size so I am trying it out the stones are set with no gaps and the prongs are really invisible in person.
1.62 ct size 4 1/2 for reference.

what do you think?

ejoni_eternityband.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
hereare all 3

ejoni_all 3.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
silver arrows and more color

ejoni_colorinarrows.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Handshot?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
did this work? Hand shot?

ejoni_handshot.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
color sparkles?

ejoni_colorsparkles.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I see arrows!!! Love both of those eternity bands! And yes my new avatar is our Jack Russell terrier Haley.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
with 5 stone

ejoni_5wside.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Sundial Haley looks sweet all snuggled up and still. Is she a jumper?
the 5 stone we already own I have been wearing that as engagement ring till the this ring was completed. So many here at pricescope have the eternity band since Isaak had it in my size I wanted to check it out. Which do you prefer?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 9:14:59 AM
Author: JZMINBNEE
hereare all 3
Oh my Miss Joni, love this shot! I think I prefer the slightly thinner band with your ring, but the 5 stone does not look bad by any means. Have you considered a plain plat band?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Mat Great Idea!
Do you think that would make the ring Pop more? what diameter do you think 2mm? The Band on this Ering is about 2mm but tapers thinner to the point of the pear. What do you think?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
If it were me I would try a 2mm band, I think it would allow you to focus on how stunning the ering is, especially since you have that stunning 5 stone already to give you that extra shot of bling on the days when you need it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
If it were me I would wear either the smaller diamond band with it or as Matatora suggested a plain one. I would wear that gorgeous five stone you already own as a right hand ring. It''s all good! (And yes Haley is a jumper but we have a large fenced backyard for her to vent her energies!!!)

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Whole hand

DSCN0872hand.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Whole hand.

handtoo.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the input Mat and Sundial!
I agree with you both. to me the 5 stone is a bit large for the Ering . I will get to wear the Ering by itself till June25. I have a Whole 30 days to decide on the eternity band- (Thanks Facets!) Any Ideas for who to source the 2mm Plat?
I will get my nails done before tonight when I expect honey will present the ring. I am not wearing it yet but honey is at work so we can play!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I love this shot

ilovethis.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Last one

boug.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Signed Pieces carries wedding bands, you may want to call Issak and ask him which of their bands he thinks would look best with your ring.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mat,
Isaak said He didnt have my size in stock.
joni

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results