shape
carat
color
clarity

Could this be The One?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Good Morning!
Sundial looking at the tracking for fed ex and the setting should be here this morning sometime soon.
36.gif

I have to make sure and stay in the house so that I dont miss them. (sometimes I wander off into the yard and get lost playing w/ the flowers)
I will be good and stay near the front door and not miss them.
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I cannot wait to see! Is the FedEx truck there yet?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
No Mat, Not here yet, love your new avater by the way, I am still near the front door and not vacuuming or making any noises so I don''t miss them.
This is hard waiting like this isnt it. I LOVE your new rock and your setting is SCRUMPTOUS!
joni

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Surely the Fed Ex guy has come by now!!! Where is that ring?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sundial!
Yes , the FedEx man was late so the shipping was no charge. The ring is beautiful and very well made the pears are cute and very icy white. The Ring fits my fingers so nicely- very comfortable the way it is built. It doesnt poke my other fingers at all and that was a concern that I had. I took the stone and the ring back to FedEx and Isaak is going to set the ring and have it sent back to me for Friday.

So it is out of my hands now.(kind of a vulnerable place to be) I will ask Isaak if he will have time to take photos while in his hands but he may not have time since he will only have it for one day and send it back to me set. More waiting now and that as you may know is VERY DIFFICULT!

My brother is coming to visit from Minnesota and the ring will be back before he and his wife arrive and we all go visit with my Mom. It should be alot more fun to celebrate with everything being all official with the ring complete and the date set (June 25th). Meanwhile... I am hanging in there 'best as I know how.
Sorry no new photos yet,
joni

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well you are making progress and that is certainly exciting! I''m glad you were pleased with everything. We will be looking forward to pictures whenever we can get them!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sundial!
The ring is a bit more delicate than I had anticipated but I think thats great for me, Those close up photos look alot chunkier than the real thing. This looks sweet and feminine.
I will keep you posted and take some photos asap.
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I want to see pictures! You didn''t even snap one (or twenty) to tide us over?
6.gif

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mat,
35.gif

Sorry no photos of setting w/ out the centerstone set.It looked ''prongy'' but still sweet and delicate. You know a circle w/ prongs sticking up in the center? I am not so speedy with the photos so I thought it best to get everything moving on the the next phase. Then I can wear it
36.gif
. Isaak did say I MAY get it back tomorrow instead of Friday. I kind of wish he wouldn''t say that unless it is so. I am getting pretty excited about this now. Anticipation is sweet! ( No! Not really! ) Just a part of the process.
I promise a photo (or 20!) asap.
Thanks for your interest in my thread it makes this whole process even more fun!
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh you might have it tomorrow!!! That would be fantastic! I am so excited about your ring, I think it is going to be delicious.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mat. Sundial & ya'll! WOO HOO!!!
Isaak says it will be here Tomorrow and set! Yippie Skippie! I will be sitting by the front door tomorrow morning. I better get the batterys for the camara charged up tonight.
joni
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!!! I cannot wait to see it, I am so excited for you. Did they send you any pictures?
12.gif
I am dying to see.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Matatora, nope sorry, no photos from Facets. He(Isaak) received the stone from me this morning had it set and shipped it out. I was thrilled it was on its way a day early so to be honest I didnt ask- Tomorrow! tomorrow1 I love you tomorrow! you''re only a few hours away!
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What time do you expect the FedEx guy...I hope he gets there before class!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Wow Mat a morph-ing Cat! They signed on for morning delivery. 8:30-12:00 which normally means @10-10:30 but I gotta take some photos too right?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
what time do you leave for class?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 10:29:24 PM
Author: JZMINBNEE
Wow Mat a morph-ing Cat! They signed on for morning delivery. 8:30-12:00 which normally means @10-10:30 but I gotta take some photos too right?
he he...

I leave for class at 9am CST.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Morning Mat,
the photos should be starting when you get back from Class.
Enjoy your morning!
joni

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I don''t want to wait until 2pm! Oh well it does give me something to look forward to. I just know it is going to be awesome! And you set up such visually interesting photos too!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I now have the Man that I Love and the Perfect wedding set for me. Oh It is beautiful in my opinion EXACTLY what I was dreaming of, my Hearts desire.(ring wise) Isaak with Facets/Signed pieces was beyond perfect to deal with. Lets get some photos posted shall we?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
YES PLEASE!!!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
I was having trouble resizing/cropping then honey came home for lunch. Here is ring set photo.

ejoni_bougtite.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
More More More! It looks fantastic! How does it feel on your hand?

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
hand shot close up due to cropping to fit

ejoni-tilt.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
here are some arrows but looses alot in the translation to photo then lowering the resolution of photo

ejoni_really tight.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Mat you are just encouraging me to struggle to resize another photo with your Googlie eyes! It feels WONDERFUL on my hand! Substancial(sp) weight and smooth so well done.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Yippee! It is wonderful, any chance for a full hand shot?
31.gif
If you are having trouble with the size an easy trick is to hit print screen and then cut and paste in print, it lowers the file size and you still get to see what you had been looking at before.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
here is one w/ my 5 stone band

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Here is one with my 5 stone band.

ejoni_w5stone.jpg

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
close up side

ejoni_tight side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results