shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the sapphire that you lovely posters helped me and my (now) fiancé pick out over a year ago. We are getting married in three days and I love how the stone sparkles in the light :)
http://imgur.com/a/SoQEp
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! Your ring is gorgeous! Love that beautiful blue.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the sapphire that you lovely posters helped me and my (now) fiancé pick out over a year ago. We are getting married in three days and I love how the stone sparkles in the light :)

Congratulations! That's such a momentous occasion. :kiss2:
Plus, your ring is gorgeous. I love that color. :love:

tand*m

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful blue-- and love that you set it E/W. I'm partial to E/W settings too. Wear it in good health!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My latest coloured purchases for 2017 for Pricescope eye candy enjoyment.

13 carat Burmese ruby cabochon set in a total of 4.5 carats of pear shaped diamonds.

6.7 carat unheated emerald cut yellow Sri Lankan sapphire flanked with two half carat emerald cut diamonds.
IMG_3990.JPG IMG_4149.JPG IMG_3896.JPG IMG_4187.JPG
Okay!! Those are to die for!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I know your post was a while back, and you are married and back from your honeymoon. but I have to say that your ring is stunning! The color is absolutely perfect. I hope you are wearing it in happiness and health!

jewelsforalltosee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an amazing thread!

I have been lurking (read:drooling) on this thread for awhile. FI proposed last week so now I can share too!

4.12ct unheated, untreated GIA certified yellow sapphire, set in a Tacori RoyalT 18k ring with diamonds.
I LOVE it! It's so sparkly! Ering1r.jpg Ering3r.jpg

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing thread!

I have been lurking (read:drooling) on this thread for awhile. FI proposed last week so now I can share too!

4.12ct unheated, untreated GIA certified yellow sapphire, set in a Tacori RoyalT 18k ring with diamonds.

That is a gorgeous ring! Wow! The yellow is superb. It's so rich and yummy.

jewelsforalltosee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! Wow! The yellow is superb. It's so rich and yummy.

Thank you!! The color changes depending on the lighting, but I love that it has great color unheated/untreated :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing thread!

BEAUTIFUL!! :D

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing thread!

That is the prettiest yellow sapphire ring I’ve ever seen!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing thread!

Beautiful e-ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
A lavender spinel I bought probably 8 to ten years ago. It's 1.5 cts, but the color is pink with violet, no gray. You can see the internal crystal inclusions (probably zircon).

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG
I love the setting TL. The rose gold really brings out the lavender.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this spinel. Arkteia, you have such a great collection.
Thank you! I love it too. We have much better collections here, of course, but I am so thankful to our old-timers for helping me with their advices!

M-A18

Rough_Rock
Hope I'm allowed to join in :)

I've only had my ring a couple of weeks and I'm still very excited to be wearing it. When we began looking I didn't know what I wanted, except that I didn't want a diamond and had to have colour. I thought I'd tend towards the more vintage/antique end of things, but as soon as I saw this I couldn't imagine wearing anything else.

I don't know anything about it , except that it's a 1.3 ceylon sapphire set in platinum.

25835241208_0db0a2cbbb_z.jpg 39612158941_074d8a08cb_z.jpg 38927008784_8c1c3f3d3b_m.jpg

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@M-A18 Thats lovely! Are you going to do a custom band or wear it on its own?

M-A18

Rough_Rock
@M-A18 Thats lovely! Are you going to do a custom band or wear it on its own?

Thank you!

I already have my band - plain platinum, 3mm width same as the band on the sapphire ring.

The basket?bezel? on the engagement ring is fully enclosed so there will be a gap though that doesn't bother me. The jewellery maker offered to take a small section out of the basket/bezel so the two would sit flush. It is more important to me, however, to have two 'intact' rings that can be worn alone than one with (small) section cutout or a specially shaped band.

40048841872_ef11a73bd8_m.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope I'm allowed to join in :)

I've only had my ring a couple of weeks and I'm still very excited to be wearing it. When we began looking I didn't know what I wanted, except that I didn't want a diamond and had to have colour. I thought I'd tend towards the more vintage/antique end of things, but as soon as I saw this I couldn't imagine wearing anything else.

I don't know anything about it , except that it's a 1.3 ceylon sapphire set in platinum.

25835241208_0db0a2cbbb_z.jpg 39612158941_074d8a08cb_z.jpg 38927008784_8c1c3f3d3b_m.jpg
STUNNING color and the setting is perfect for it! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results