shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

plpinkinsa

Rough_Rock
Sharing a pic of my moms huge blue star sapphire ring with side diamonds. The original sapphire fell out and was lost. So it was replaced with a new stone. The ring was a gift from my late grandfather to my grandmother. My grandmother gave it to my mom. She said she wants to see us enjoy her jewelry while she's alive.
IMG_3312.JPG

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous. :love:
I do hope you were compensated for the scratches though. I'd be so bummed about that.
no unfortunately I didn't get compensated but to be fair I didnt ask.

But the dealer I got it from has kindly offered to repolish it for me! :) I am planning to then set it in a better ring setting. I wanted a halo but it's hard to get a good one. Do share your suggestions if any:)

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sharing a pic of my moms huge blue star sapphire ring with side diamonds. The original sapphire fell out and was lost. So it was replaced with a new stone. The ring was a gift from my late grandfather to my grandmother. My grandmother gave it to my mom. She said she wants to see us enjoy her jewelry while she's alive.
IMG_3312.JPG
That is gorgeous! How many carats is the sapphire?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

binay1702

Rough_Rock
Ma
809.jpg

"I now know the ruby is 1.45cts. The sides are .57cttw OECs...David at Diamonds by Lauren
did it for me..."

Orginal Poster: Widget
May I know the ring size? Ruby is really beautiful.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting, and setting is tasteful. Who made it? Whose idea was the setting? If you don't mind sharing.

Thank you Arkteia! I don't mind at all. mydiamondzone in in Chicago, IL did the setting. It was one of there 14k white gold settings. I asked them to customize to fit my stone in 14k yellow gold.

Bluegemz & Burmesedaze Thank you!!!

garnet 1.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful. Thank you.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my Ceylon, unheated sapphire ering. Recently got this unheated ruby ring for Valentine's Day.

IMG_2304.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

The sapphire is beautiful, the ruby simply amazing.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
711heather thats a cool bypass (?) And looks so nice on your hand. Bluegemz amazing sapphire and lil ole ruby ring (not!) Mochiko that tourmaline looks so pretty on you. Zestfully B those are such nicely colored opals. On phone trying to upload better pics of my mahenge. I've been wearing it past week cuz that sparkly pink is so pretty. Just glows in half light! I hope thumbnail size isn't too big. tmp_8580-IMG_20170427_084403-1617069484.jpg tmp_8580-IMG_20170427_084325-1124336216.jpg
Positively neon!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Estate) Cartier Sapphire Ring

sahhpire 3.jpg

sapphire 1.jpg

sapphire 2.jpg
Just saw it. Almost dropped my cellphone.

Sharon, you must have married the King of Siam when I was away from PS.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw it. Almost dropped my cellphone.

Sharon, you must have married the King of Siam when I was away from PS.

ARK: That is very kind and generous. No royal duties for me.
But please keep your cellphone as all PS'ers need it for you to provide pictures of your treasures, as they really do sent benchmarks.

Cheers--Sharon

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Barry tourmaline is finally set. Thought I'd add it here even though I've already posted it elsewhere.

Also a garnet 3 stone ring from Yvonne that I posted previously too. 20170423_172658.jpg 20170315_130926.jpg
Love the garnet ring! Yvonne seems to have really nice stones, and the ring is really beautiful!

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ZB, that garnet ring looks so wonderful with your skin tone and I love the setting too. Actually I'm also super curious about the setting in your avatar ;-)

catou

Rough_Rock
I don't post often, but you guys were a tremendous help in choosing a stone, setting a budget, etc. The good news is it's finally on my finger! The bad is that this was supposed to be a fun project but local jewellers were disappointing in their behaviour. Now I'm shopping for engagement rings and it WON'T be a locally produced endeavour!

Sapphire is from roger dery.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't post often, but you guys were a tremendous help in choosing a stone, setting a budget, etc. The good news is it's finally on my finger! The bad is that this was supposed to be a fun project but local jewellers were disappointing in their behaviour. Now I'm shopping for engagement rings and it WON'T be a locally produced endeavour!

Sapphire is from roger dery.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow. That is one beautiful ring! :love:
Sorry to hear that local vendors were disappointing. I have a similar problem so I always have to ship my stuff out to a vendor, in order to get anything done.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3144.JPG One of my ruby rings I got for my anniversary
Oh I love that design! How fabulous! Really, what an unusual setting. It must really sparkle in a special way in the light.

jesika

Rough_Rock
Oh I love that design! How fabulous! Really, what an unusual setting. It must really sparkle in a special way in the light.
Yes it does it was hard to get a good pic with my phone because of the diamonds

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
A lavender spinel I bought probably 8 to ten years ago. It's 1.5 cts, but the color is pink with violet, no gray. You can see the internal crystal inclusions (probably zircon).

IMG_7005.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG
I remember it, it's so cute!

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Finally got my green sapphire new wedding ring back from the jeweler. It was better than i honestly expected, and it was having issues with the jeweler, discovering pricescope, lurking like crazy, falling in love with gems that led me to asking for a green sapphire and i'm very happy with it over all. 20170728_173532.jpg 20170728_174009.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results