shape
carat
color
clarity

CB''s OMC pix

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreen!

cbOMC67.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay this is a perfect example of how weird my diamond is LOL Crown fire, weird pavillion dispersion rainbows and tons of champagne fire along the outer ''regions'' and some reflection of my burgundy shirt!

this ring does it all and sometimes it tries to do it all at once! rofl!!

cbOMC66.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two sparklies and a culet!

cbOMC65.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
bright culet and peacocks!

cbOMC64.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

cbOMC63.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two little rainbows just hanging out on my hand... :)

cbOMC62.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jewels!

cbOMC59.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wholly crap!!!!!! either you take the best diamond pics i''ve ever seen or you own my favorite ever diamond! probably both right?!
can you come take pics of my diamond? i promise it won''t outdo yours... please?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy pics Cehra and yummy stone. Yowza!!!
30.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2006 3:51:58 PM
Author: jcrow
wholly crap!!!!!! either you take the best diamond pics i've ever seen or you own my favorite ever diamond! probably both right?!
can you come take pics of my diamond? i promise it won't outdo yours... please?
9.gif
I'm with you on this one. Cehra, I want you to come to Florida right now and take some pictures of my stone, which until now will not reveal it's beauty to either of my digital cameras and when I take pics and poste them, I'm left with the need to say things like........"Honest, it really is pretty and you can like really see the arrows and there's like fantastic fire and scintillation, like honest, even though you'd never be able to remotely guess from this lousy dark, dreary, out of focus picture I'm posting!" LOL LOL

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous, Cehra!!! Maybe you can give me photo lessons!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 3:55:41 PM
Author: Rod

wholly crap!!!!!! either you take the best diamond pics i''ve ever seen or you own my favorite ever diamond! probably both right?!
can you come take pics of my diamond? i promise it won''t outdo yours... please?
9.gif
I''m with you on this one. Cehra, I want you to come to Florida right now and take some pictures of my stone, which until now will not reveal it''s beauty to either of my digital cameras and when I take pics and poste them, I''m left with the need to say things like........''Honest, it really is pretty and you can like really see the arrows and there''s like fantastic fire and scintillation, like honest, even though you''d never be able to remotely guess from this lousy dark, dreary, out of focus picture I''m posting!'' LOL LOL
yeh, Cehrabehra! what kinda camera you using??

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 4:29:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
It is just gorgeous, Cehra!!! Maybe you can give me photo lessons!!!
you guys, it is so funny to hear this... I HATE my camera! My camera that I loved was stolen on my birthday last year and I bought this one in a hurry and it sucks. It''s a fujifilm finepix and it really is horrible. I admit it is better in macro (I''ve taken to taking ALL of my pictures of my kids etc in closeup mode because the manual part is just impossible so I rely on auto and auto just sucks, never know when you''re gonna get something good. I usually have to aim and focus at my hand or something then move to the diamond, never know if it is gonna just focus on what is reflected on the table and then I get trees and sky and stuff lol

I do have to say the big facets make it easy to catch fire... I can''t find one picture taken outside that doesn''t have fire of *some* sort. The big flares I catch so easy, but it''s not the camera, it''s just that because of the broadflash I have a lot of hangtime. The camera doesn''t catch what I see of course... what I see is way better plus the scint added in its just amazing... I can even get fire from the microwave clock! LOL Granted it''s not big, but still... a little purple and red to go with the green reflections LOL

BTW since I posted those I took more so consider yourself warned lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 4:37:31 PM

Date: 9/19/2006 3:55:41 PM
Author: Rod

9.gif
I''m with you on this one. Cehra, I want you to come to Florida right now and take some pictures of my stone, which until now will not reveal it''s beauty to either of my digital cameras and when I take pics and poste them, I''m left with the need to say things like........''Honest, it really is pretty and you can like really see the arrows and there''s like fantastic fire and scintillation, like honest, even though you''d never be able to remotely guess from this lousy dark, dreary, out of focus picture I''m posting!'' LOL LOL
yeh, Cehrabehra! what kinda camera you using??
I''m not kidding when I say I hate my camera. I do not recommend it.
I do recommend funky OMCs though :D

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
warned?! no... PLEASE post more!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I went outside, it had started raining, gotten really grey... and I took about 10 pictures to get the UGLIEST shot of the stone I could, sans any fire just dreary blah ugly stone and this was the best ''worst'' one. I mean sure I can take blurry pictures that are ugly, but as far as clear but ugly colors, this was it LOL

cbOMC85.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this picture.... so pretty :)

cbOMC86.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
see my shirt but dunno what the indigo is!

cbOMC87.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
profile - you can see the slice of culet missing

cbOMC88.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Black Beauty :)

cbOMC89.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
distortion in water

cbOMC90.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was in water and I was shining a blue light on it - those specks are not inclusions, they''re the glittery little white flashes I have in the diamond.

cbOMC91.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
that rogue yellow flash cracks me up! the stone is in water here also, sitting on the lid (under the handle) of one of my pots lol There''s a dimple so condensation inside the pot drips down on whatever, so it''s shallow... not all the diamond is submerged.

cbOMC92.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg I love love love this picture!!! It truly looks antique!

cbOMC93.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
almost as good as the last... and that''s it for now...

cbOMC94.jpg

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
That stone is gorgeous!!
30.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
C, LOL, you crack me up!
36.gif
36.gif
Your husband must feel really good inside when he sees you glowing! Sometimes in life we wonder if we did the right thing - I know when he sees you trying to ''cook'' your diamond in your pan lid, he knows he made the right choice in letting you have your dream! (I can see it now ''Honey, I am sorry I burnt the roast, but I was busy with my rock!")
31.gif
31.gif
Haha!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!!

Cehra, you need to say nicer things about your camera! Just save it for macro shots if you get a new one...this one does a terrific job! LOVE the new pictures!!!
30.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 7:58:35 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lol!!!

Cehra, you need to say nicer things about your camera! Just save it for macro shots if you get a new one...this one does a terrific job! LOVE the new pictures!!!
30.gif
I think the stone gets all the credit lol It''s just sooooooooo easy!

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Sigh, a great stone with a very capable photographer make a beautiful but dangerous mix... I feel like I want another loose stone now
3.gif

But in all seriousness, I DEFINITELY know what fun you must be having taking all these pics of your "free" stone and just like a young child, full of so much potential! You envision melee, baguettes and metal in different configurations, and while it is deeply gratifying to have a worthy throne for that gem of yours, its a somewhat less free and fun but thankfully the tradeoff is having on your hand to be your personal amusement all day long hehehe. If i am smart I'll get a nice Cz of an Asscher to ease my craving for one (that is next on the wish list)... though I'll have to wait a few years
11.gif

Thanks for the pics and more are always appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results