shape
carat
color
clarity

CB''s OMC pix

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2006 9:56:34 AM
Author: FacetFire

Date: 9/1/2006 6:18:00 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
full size of my fav... this is what it looks most like in person... you can totally linger in the colors, especially if you''re not trying to take pictures while doing it!!! lol
Hehe, now you see what I waste my day doing... LOL

Honestly, I think the question you should ask yourself is how you''d feel if you had to send the stone back or if you could never see it again. That''s what I usually ask myself with things like this. The ones I could get over go bye-bye, but if I''d be really upset, I know I''ve found something that''s right for me.
let me answer this question differently... my dilema is one of wanting a stone that performs and wanting a beautiful fashion item. I wanted the biggest stone I could get, not for fashion, but because big stones equal big facets and this stone has the biggest facet I''ll *ever* be able to afford. Two of them lol I have seen so many pretty rings and I don''t know if I would consider this a pretty diamond... it has a pretty outline, but its facets are just *weird*. But their weirdness is what makes them perform in such a wide variety of ways. I am definitely falling in love with this stone... I can draw symbolism and performance out of every angle... and I love the basic overall shape... it''s so elegant... but the combination makes for a diamond that many will just go "ew" about and so a part of me wants to conform to a more conventional stone... this stone is NOT conventional in any way lol It''s like I''ve kissed a frog and instead of a prince I''ve gotten this really interesting complex guy that has OBVIOUSLY captured my attention, that I can stare at and into endlessly without seeing the same thing twice... but he''s not perfect and I know there are princes out there, handsome and regal with symmetry in every direction that sit like crowns on the fingers of lucky women... but would that satisfy me over another 50 years? Remember, no upgrades! It''s like getting married again, to a ROCK! lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I''m going to post some new pics... I noticed the other day that under the trees there are so many violets and teals and oranges... lots of jewel tones... so even though it was rainy today, there came a time where it was brighter so I went out under my apple tree and did the best I could (it wasn''t like by the school on a sunny day - wowza! and then after I took them all I realized I was wearing a black hoodie and you can really see that aspect in them, but I''m a woman obsessed and I''m gonna share for the amusement of those who still look at my pictures LOL :) But really you''ve just got to see this puppy in person, pictures just don''t do it justice. It has the most wonderful scintillation... not just the chunky stuff in the middle but the pin stuff in the corners... just amazing once you get back the weird look it has lol

cbOMC46.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC47.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC48.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC49.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC50.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC51.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC52.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
here caught a mirror off the table of the trees and skies above :)

cbOMC53.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
slightly different angle, not dead on... more choppy

cbOMC54.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one - just love the blacks and bright colors together here... damn this stone rocks :)

cbOMC55.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
loove your new pics, the warmth in the stone is actually really complimentary and makes the stone look like it''s glowing! Love the chunky facets.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s two more I took today, these are not the 6" rainbows I can get on the ceiling in the early am, but this is from about 2 1/2 feet or so... I stuck a quarter on the wall for reference, in pic 2 I shrunk the pic so that the quarter on the screen looked the same size as a quarter next to my monitor. There were two other big ones and a few small ones and you can see the table in the second pic... but most were too spread out to catch in one photo and still get detail.

cbOMC56.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC57.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehe I''m posting more pics, because I think they''re lovely and I hope I''m amusing at least one of you out there and not just myself :)

Coffee Table?

cbOMC84.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello Big Crown and Thick Girdle!

cbOMC79.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond in the rough...

cbOMC80.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Slightly Large Culet anyone?

cbOMC82-5.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
And all the little moss people came to worship at the Mystic Crystal...

cbOMC83.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbOMC78.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
where did all of that dark blue come from? I''m wearing a burgundy shirt!!

cbOMC77.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh THERE''S the burgundy shirt! Right in that cross!!

cbOMC76.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
A softer side...

cbOMC75.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a boring little pebble...

cbOMC74.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go Big Yellow!

cbOMC73.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
greens and indigos!

cbOMC72.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
PURTY!
Love the cut on that stone.

Scintillating...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tuti-Fruti!

cbOMC70.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparklies No. 1!

cbOMC69.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparklies No. 2!

cbOMC68.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results