shape
carat
color
clarity

CA Mom who gave birth to octuplets has SIX other kids at home under age 7!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
There are pictures of her "before" her plastic surgery, and she has really changed her appearance. It is very scary
how much she is trying to look like Angelina Jolie.

I hope the state steps in and does something... it appears she is very very ill.

There needs to be a full investigation of her family, the medical profession.... some background checks etc...

How did she pay for all of this...??

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 3:33:48 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 2/9/2009 3:23:15 PM
Author: crystalheart1

Date: 2/9/2009 3:18:53 PM
This woman is absurd.

First of all, having 14 children and thinking you''ll be able to support them all on a counselors salary is total nonsense.

I hope DCFS steps up and takes the children away from her. She clearly has issues. She cannot raise these babies.
she is currently on disability because she ''injured her back''
Personally, I think if she can carry 8 babies in womb her back is just fine to work.
Actually pregnancy with just ONE baby is hard on your back... and then her twins.
She should have been back to work years ago... maybe then she would realize that working and caring for your children takes a lot of TIME and MONEY, more than just UNCONDITIONAL LOVE... More than just 45 minutes a day per child. She is scarily dilusional. Sad to think that if she was sooo neglected as an only child, how she feels filling her children''s lives with many other children, would help their development. They too will grow up to resent their mother.
Sad how her childhood was soo horrible, and she was soo neglected, that her dad moved to Iraq to help support her and her mother is helping to raise these 6 children while the 8 octuplets are still in the hospital.
I will NOT be watching any of the interviews... this whole thing just makes me sick.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The doctor who did this needs to lose his license. I saw the grandmother say tonight that she and her husband spoke with her IV doctor and told them that she could not support any more children. She said he said he wouldn''t implant any more, but the daughter found another doctor who did. But then I thought I had heard that the same doctor did them all. So what the truth is, who knows? But it was malpractice as far as I am concerned. The mother is sick, and the doctors should have never implanted more babies, and especially not 6 (with 2 dividing into twins).

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dark underbelly of this that keeps haunting me: even if all the kids are taken away/placed in loving homes & the mom institutionalized? Treated? De-Jolie''d ... there are now fourteen babies at least partially filled up with crazy. I hope I''m wrong & that whatever she has isn''t spread genetically - or that treatments get a lot better by the time these 2lbs-ers blast en masse into society.
6.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 8:00:00 PM
Author: decodelighted
The dark underbelly of this that keeps haunting me: even if all the kids are taken away/placed in loving homes & the mom institutionalized? Treated? De-Jolie''d ... there are now fourteen babies at least partially filled up with crazy. I hope I''m wrong & that whatever she has isn''t spread genetically - or that treatments get a lot better by the time these 2lbs-ers blast en masse into society.
6.gif
Oh, gosh, let''s pray they don''t get those genes!!!!!!!!!
6.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 8:00:00 PM
6.gif
Clearly she is mentally ill. Something between "here" and "there" is disconnected within Naydia...but I like to believe that with healthy love those sweetly innocent babies would not only go on to survive, but to thrive.

If DCFS were able to intervene on behalf of the children, and they were to be adopted out...prehaps there is a family willing to take on the challange of adopting 8 babies, or 6 siblings...I don''t believe anyone would open their home to 14 children...but I hope that a relationship could be maintained no matter where they "land". Prehaps support systems could be set up on the chance that signals of mental illness appear...

Maybe...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, now the LA times is reporting she gets over $400 in food stamps a month. She said she was not on welfare in her interview. The msnbc article says:

Suleman told NBC News correspondent Ann Curry in an interview that she was not receiving welfare. Furtney said Suleman didn''t consider the food stamps and SSI to be welfare.
"In Nadya''s view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," he said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare."

Weh-yell, according to wikipedia:

"A social welfare provision refers to any program which seeks to provide a minimum level of income, service or other support for many marginalized groups such as the poor, elderly, and disabled people."

The bottom line? This woman cannot afford these children on her own! Boy, I don''t normally get my panties in a bunch over something that really isn''t any of my business, but my god, I can''t get over how these 14 kids have to share one crazy mother!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 11:31:53 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Well, now the LA times is reporting she gets over $400 in food stamps a month. She said she was not on welfare in her interview. The msnbc article says:

Suleman told NBC News correspondent Ann Curry in an interview that she was not receiving welfare. Furtney said Suleman didn''t consider the food stamps and SSI to be welfare.

''In Nadya''s view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare,'' he said. ''They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare.''

''A social welfare provision refers to any program which seeks to provide a minimum level of income, service or other support for many marginalized groups such as the poor, elderly, and disabled people.''

The bottom line? This woman cannot afford these children on her own! Boy, I don''t normally get my panties in a bunch over something that really isn''t any of my business, but my god, I can''t get over how these 14 kids have to share one crazy mother!
TG, I think a lot of us feel the same way.... I am praying for all 14, it''s beyond my scope. I want the very best for them. OY......
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
That''s 14.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 11:42:40 PM
Author: Kaleigh

''In Nadya''s view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare,'' he said. ''They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare.''

''A social welfare provision refers to any program which seeks to provide a minimum level of income, service or other support for many marginalized groups such as the poor, elderly, and disabled people.''

TG, I think a lot of us feel the same way.... I am praying for all 14, it''s beyond my scope. I want the very best for them. OY......
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
That''s 14.
Seriously...if anyone ever has a problem with the Duggar family - they are nothing compared to this. They conceive naturally. They are not on government assistance and teach their kids responsibilities. Yeah, they''re a bit weird (meaning not mainstream) but hey...at least they are doing it on their own dime. And the Duggars are on a 9:1 parent to child ratio with the siblings spaced out in age. I don''t think we''ll ever see anything like this crazy situation in our lifetime - a single mom on welfare getting IVF to have 14 children, yet can find the time and money to (possibly) get plastic surgery and new fakey nails right in time for her TV interview.

When I brought Amelia home, I had to make her formula and wash her bottles at least 10 times in a 24 period. This woman will have to do it 80 times a day, and still have to get her 6 other children fed. Was she planning on birthing extra PARENTS too to help her out?

Oh. My. God.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Not financially, nor emotionally, nor physically. My exact sentiments on all of this. This situation is just horrendous.

And tlh hit the nail on the head, she truly is "scarily delusional".
38.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Okay, the lying about "welfare" put me over the edge...seriously.

Clearly this woman cannot come from truth. She is pathological, and getting a straight story from her is like pulling teeth. From the lies about the IVF doctor, to her disability, and now the food stamps. I have a strong haunch that we have not heard the last "shocking" detail...I am sure as this story continues to unfold more and more distrubing facts will present themselves.

Bottom line, she needs help. She claims to have been raised in a dysfuncation family, yet entrusts her parents to raise her own children. She claims to be on no government assistance, yet takes food stamps. Someone needs to intervene, and soon. Please.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
So she qualifies for food stamps but appearantly has the money to pay for IVF?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:18:04 AM
Author: tiffanytwisted
So she qualifies for food stamps but appearantly has the money to pay for IVF?
She''s a walking, talking contradiction machine!

She''s on foodstamps but...

*She can afford IVF
*She can have lips injected to the point she looks like a fish
*She can have her nose done
*She can buy new clothing for television interviews
*She can afford to have her nails done
*She can afford to have her hair colored (that chocolate brown is not real, either)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This whole thing makes me feel so incredibly sad.

I have a friend that has dished out nearly $60K in hopes of getting pregnant and has gone through 4 m/c already. This woman has 14 kids and doesn''t even seem to realize that she can''t possible give them all the attention they really need.

It makes me even sadder that if they do take away her children, its 14 brothers and sisters that may never see each other again
7.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
This wack job picked the wrong moment in history to try a stunt like this for money to sit on her fat ass for life, which is obviously the motivation. 3 years ago people might not have been so hostile.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
No worries, she's going to pay for the babies with student loans.
blankstare012.gif

Then how will she pay for school?
20.gif

Also mentions a $100,000.00 estimate on the IVF procedures.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29117041/

The California woman who gave birth to octuplets has no income and intends to use student loans to care for them and her other six children at home, all under the age of 8.

“Do you have any income at all?” TODAY’s Ann Curry asked Nadya Suleman during her exclusive interview with the 33-year-old mother of 14 children.

“At the moment, no,” Suleman replied, adding that she intended to use student loans “temporarily” to pay for her family’s care.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Octomom is out of her mind! Bat***t crazy!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 10:26:00 AM
Someone needs to intervene, and soon. Please.
Eventually CPS will take the babies away from her.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 12:34:45 PM
Author: MC

Date: 2/10/2009 10:26:00 AM
Someone needs to intervene, and soon. Please.
Eventually CPS will take the babies away from her.
Please, please let it be soon! Those babies already have her genes and being in her enviroment certainly isn''t helping them out... even if it is the 45 minutes she deems enough time to care for them.
20.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Someone needs to inform Ms. Wackjob that student loans ain''t as available as they used to be and given her notoriety and stated intent to use them, hopefully won''t be available at all.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
This makes me sooo sick, I think I''m going to lose my lunch.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
This story is just getting worse and worse. I really hope those kids are taken away from her as she is clearly unstable.
15.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
More on the Jolie fixation. They''re both 33 & both chose Ann Curry for exclusive interviews. That link also has an older photo of Ms. Nutjob that proves her face has been extensively, um, Jolie''d.
6.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 6:13:36 PM
More on the Jolie fixation. They''re both 33 & both chose Ann Curry for exclusive interviews. That link also has an older photo of Ms. Nutjob that proves her face has been extensively, um, Jolie''d.
6.gif
From what I can tell from that old photo, her lips were full and nose small to start with. She actually looks very cute and certainly didn''t need cosmetic surgery if she had it.

But yeah, the features in the side by side photo are eerie. She looks nothing like Jolie, and yet her features looks distinctly similar.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey TG ... is your avatar in slo-mo ... or is my computer on the frizz?

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 6:33:19 PM
Hey TG ... is your avatar in slo-mo ... or is my computer on the frizz?
It is slo-mo on mine too. And Deco, methinks you need to have 14 kids to balance out Octomom''s potentially genetic craziness.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:05:45 PM
Author: LAJennifer
Deco, methinks you need to have 14 kids to balance out Octomom's potentially genetic craziness.
3.gif
Why do you think I *don't* have kids? Three words: Potential Genetic Craziness.
11.gif
9.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:20:29 PM
Date: 2/10/2009 7:05:45 PM

Author: LAJennifer

Deco, methinks you need to have 14 kids to balance out Octomom''s potentially genetic craziness.

3.gif
Why do you think I *don''t* have kids? Three words: Potential Genetic Craziness.
11.gif
9.gif

But you''re a good kind of crazy. You can give one of your 14 to me - I''ll raise a Deco Baby.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard on the news tonight that she does get food stamps and I think some money because a couple of the first 6 children are handicapped (which makes adding more children even more insane). They said she has not had plastic surgery, but how do they really know?

But the good news of the day, they are investigating the CRAZY doctor who did this!!!!
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results