shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Bye bye RB, hello OMB!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks like a beautiful stone! I also really like the setting it is in. Lots of people here pay a great deal for a solitaire setting like
that! You really lucked out all the way around! Gorgeous. I love everything about it! To top that off, it looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous stone!! The setting is fabulous for it, too!! Congrats on such an amazing find, I'm in love with it! :love:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking :love: :love: :love:

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, Mynah*Bird! Your diamond is exquisite!! :love: And I also think the setting looks lovely - the stone really shines in it!

Mynah*Bird

Rough_Rock
Thank you all again for sharing I'm my joy!! I really love it! I honestly don't think any of my family members have even noticed its a different stone and ring so its refreshing for me to be able to share amongst other jewelry lovers! :)

I may be a bit over anal but the metalwork on the prong stems is a smidge off, and the claw tips could be a bit better but the over all ring is great. I'm not complaining. :)

For those who mention going on antique hunts now, I advise it!!!! I admit that I was totally unprepared and even less educated in making a truly vintage jewelry purchase, but there are SO many preloved pieces with rich past lives!! I was so set on having a traditional "Tiffany blue box" set that I wasn't fully aware of the attractiveness of these old stones.

I really want to pair an eternity of oec or omc stones but there just aren't a whole lot out there to source according to GOG. The AVC's will be available hopefully by the end of the year but I reaaaaaallly don't want to wait till January/February!

Ah well. A diamond eternity band browsing session may be in the cards this wknd. :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!!! :love:

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! I'm in love :love: :love: :love: What a find!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
W :love: :love: :love: w....I'm drooling over here!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
What a great find! That diamond is huge, beautiful, stunning, rich, delicious,...should I go on? I love all your rings :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous find and such a great story to it!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and I love the setting!
Did the owner have any stories about it?

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
This is such a pretty ring, I would love to know how she's doing and what setting you ended up putting her it. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results