Wow, so stunning! :love: :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a GREAT find! It`s stunning! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

lvcushion

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful! What a wonderful find!!!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow!! That is literally my dream ring so....more pictures please!! :love: :love:
Enjoy your new sparkly!! :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its just gorgeous, and I too would love to hear the story behind this ring. ENJOY!!! :love: :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic find! Gorgeous diamond and I love the simple setting.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
This post made me want to go trawl antique shops asap! WOW what a find it is spectacular. :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love old cut diamonds, and yours is fabulous!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH! What a gorgeous stone! I want to see HUNDREDS more photos!!!!
OMC, OMB, whatever she is, she's beautiful. And HUGE!

I'm so happy that my pictures inspired you to buy this beauty, especially since we now get to drool all over these photos. ::)

Wear it in good health and great love.

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! What a find!

Mynah*Bird

Rough_Rock
Hello! I'm just popping in to post a quick THANK YOU for all the warm fuzzies, I really feel blessed to be able to have such a stone!

I will try to make time tonight to post a few photos and respond a bit more, it's my DH'S birthday weekend so we have family over through the afternoon and evening. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really gorgeous stone!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
My heart just skipped a few beats! I am in love with this diamond!!!

MORE PICTURES, please!!!!

Mynah*Bird

Rough_Rock
A quick pic from last night in the truck....DH caught me in the act! Lol!

"So........you're taking pics of your rings to put on a diamond forum??? Hummm."

The plain band is my forever and ever wedding band never to be replaced. The pave band was my push present for our DD.

IMAG4154.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM :love: It's GORGEOUS!!! I love the temporary setting. It looks fabulous on your hand, great size.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I love the whole set!

The stone is totally gorgeous. Totally and utterly.

I really love the setting too.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
kribbie|1318185503|3036592 said:
This post made me want to go trawl antique shops asap! WOW what a find it is spectacular. :love:

Yep, me too! That is a gorgeous rock! It looks beautiful on your hand,and the 3 rings together...magnificient! More pics please!!! :love:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That size! Speechless... Blinded too! Beautiful stone, congratulations!

Mynah*Bird

Rough_Rock
the last of them....

136.JPG

141.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful. . . congrats on a great find! Love your pictures!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow that is gorgeous!!! :cheeky:

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing find... as many details, pictures and stories you can share would be appreciated.. that is one heck of a gorgeous stone.

wear it well, in good health and love --thanks for sharing and getting us all going

Mynah*Bird

Rough_Rock
Here is how I stumbled upon this stone for those who are interested:

In the past 6 months I have decided, with much prodding from family and friends, to try my hand at owning my own business. I went to college for 4 years and earned a business degree in Graphic Communications Management and Graphic Design. I worked for two major retailers in the past 6 years before being blessed with the opportunity to stay at home with our DD almost 3 years ago.The entire summer has been devoted to senior photo sessions, family sessions, engagements, and two weddings, it has been craaaaazy! Not to mention the addition of our DS, who turns 1 the end of this month. Talk about a whirlwind year: baby #2, potty training, "big girl" milestones, turning 30 (!!!!) along with the opening of my new venture.

In the past 2 months I have had countless sessions in a nearby town that has a mainstreet that is laden with antique shops, fun stores and tasty restaurants. I had a cancellation and had an hr and a half to kill on my own. I can't tell you how many nights my DH and I spent at the eateries and bars with friends and had never stopped in to peek in any of the shops! I photography families, babies, engagements, weddings, you name it in that area and had never shopped. I went into one shop that was right next to a coffee bar and in the glass case, amongst rhinestone broaches and strands of old jet black beads was THE ring. Never in a million years would I have thought to look at an antique shop (NOT an antique jeweler, it was just a regular store) with clothing, housewares, old golf clubs and toys for a potential diamond. The salesgirl was young and I really didn't expect much as far as information, and I tried to get as much about the piece as I could. She game me the man's contact info who was consigning it and I went from there. We had talked about eventually looking for a chunky stone at some point, but never persued it hard core. We went back the next day together, and DH was turned off about buying from an antique store along with it not being sold loose, with certs like the round stone I originally had. We did some reading on pricescope together :) and agreed to call the owner of the piece and see what kinid of deal we could work out. We met, and actually brought the piece to another store that specialized in vintage jewelry pieces and agreed on the spot on a price. Brought her home, pondered what to do with my current rb and had an epiphany.

DH's longtime friend and co-worker is about to propose to his gf of 14 years (Highschool sweetheards yada yada....) and was going to begin the diamond hunt. A few texts and a couple phonecalls. Sold. To a great friend. I hope once he sets it and proposes that she will post her beauty here!

I agree with you, that it seems more OEC than OMC, and it has a definite squarish shape vs being round. We definitely have a plan to send it in, pay the fee to get hard numbers on it mostly for insurance values, but till then I am most happily wearing and loving it as is!

:)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's sooo gorgeous :love: :love:

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
I hardly ever get jealous of rings on here, but I am green with envy right now! Especially after hearing how you just "happened" upon it randomly in a consignment shop. NO FAIR. That NEVER happens to me. EVER.

It is SO beautiful.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
That stone just makes me melt! What an amazing find, I love the description of "unsymmetrical". So glad you are giving it the adoration it deserves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results