shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Aurelia: Dinner ring of my dreams centering a 1.78ct chubby pear

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
This is stunning!! I love to read the background story, too.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic! I’m so impressed by your vision and the execution by Sato. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! What a gorgeous chunkster! Absolutely beautiful!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
:kiss2: :kiss2: Holy sh*t! Aurelia is even more magnificent than I had even imagined on your finger!

She's AMAZING! Another vote JOTW/Hall of Fame! I shall call her Aurelia the Astounding:lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moley that's gorgeous!! Congrats on such a fabulous recreation.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Glorious!! Gasped when I saw it and keep coming back as every time I see this beauty again, different elements catch my eye. Love that you shared your journey. Wear in joy!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous masterpiece! Statement ring! Exquisite!! Just everything!
Thank you so much! It definitely is THE statement ring in my collection lol

Absolutely spell binding. So beautiful
Thank you for your sweet words!

This is STUNNING. Wow. I’m actually speechless! I love love love love everything about this beauty ❤️
Thank you! I love her to bits!

It’s amazing. Thank you for documenting your journey from inspiration to modelling the finished ring. So gorgeous. I can’t pick between the two! I hope you love and enjoy this forever!
Thank you! I really enjoy reading other PSers’ process and journeys so I wanted to share as well!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
One of the most beautiful settings (and diamond) I've ever seen.
Sako really did an amazing job with this!

Wow! What a stunning ring. Just gorgeous.
Thank you!

This is stunning!! I love to read the background story, too.
Thank you! I love it when other PSers share their stories and process so I wanted to share mine as well.

Fantastic! I’m so impressed by your vision and the execution by Sato. Congratulations and wear it in good health!
Thank you so much! Sako took my vision and kicked it up ten fold lol

Holy moly! What a gorgeous chunkster! Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you! I just adore all the chunks!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: :kiss2: Holy sh*t! Aurelia is even more magnificent than I had even imagined on your finger!

She's AMAZING! Another vote JOTW/Hall of Fame! I shall call her Aurelia the Astounding:lol:
I COMPLETELY forgot to give you credit for the name!! Aurelia is the perfect name for this glittery bling! Thank you! :kiss2:

Holy Moley that's gorgeous!! Congrats on such a fabulous recreation.
Thank you so much!

Oooof, such a dreamy and glorious piece, @Muluver ❤️❤️
Thank you! Now we need your SMTB on the OEC! :mrgreen2:

Glorious!! Gasped when I saw it and keep coming back as every time I see this beauty again, different elements catch my eye. Love that you shared your journey. Wear in joy!!
Thank you! I am enjoying her so much and reluctantly took her off right before bed last night lol

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
breathtakingly beautiful!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How can anything be so beautifully perfect?!?!? :love::love::love:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
This is so cool. So do you wear it with everything because there’s no way she belongs in a drawer? Any reactions from people in your daily life? Also moar pics :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! It's gotta be SO SPARKLY! And your story of its creation was a pleasure to read.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I missed this earlier in the week! Omg! Stunning!

It's always incredible to me the artists who can see the final product in all its tiny details from the primitive CAD forms that they start from. Glorious finish. Looks so good and I love that chubby pear!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh this is gorgeous - love the chonkiness! Just wondering how would you style it for going to dinner?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly marvelous in every way! :love: I loved reading your story of how she came to be. Wear her in the best of health!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5638C636-BB82-4894-A211-5F5FE9EBA7F0.gif

Congrats on JOTW! Aurelia is absolutely magnificent! I love all that old cut chunky goodness and the center pear is just perfection (that rounded tip kills me). The versatility of the design is part of what makes it so special. I really love that you can wear it in either direction (Also, is it weird that I’m sort of jealous that you can wear the same ring on your first finger AND your ring finger?). :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Annnd I missed it, can't friggin' believe it because Lordt, that is a beautiful ring! It's not just a ring- it's a RING. It deserves JOTW and a fainting lady. Ah-mazing. tumblr_n61w1vPajJ1rpduwho1_500.gif
*I love it point down! Point down! Point down!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
breathtakingly beautiful!
Thank you so much!

Gorgeous and well executed ring. I might need to "borrow" the design later, hehe.
I actually think the design would be striking with a colored gemstone center or with diamond center and colored gemstone melee!!

How can anything be so beautifully perfect?!?!? :love::love::love:
Thank you for the lovely words!

This is so cool. So do you wear it with everything because there’s no way she belongs in a drawer? Any reactions from people in your daily life? Also moar pics :)
I’ve only had it a few days now and I work in the public sector so it’s unfortunately I think it’s too blingy for work! Only family has seen it in real life so far and my 5 year old noticed right away and asked about my “beautiful ring” lol
I will try to take some pics this weekend as I intend to wear it out everywhere sans work (I actually may wear it to work in the future if I know I’m strictly going to be in the office on a certain day).

This is gorgeous! It's gotta be SO SPARKLY! And your story of its creation was a pleasure to read.
It is sooooooo sparkly lol. Back in the day, the bright cut walls were designed to specially reflect the sparkle from the diamonds so it’s sparkle city lol

I love how you made her perfectly yours :)
Thank you so much! It really does feel “mine”❤️

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I missed this earlier in the week! Omg! Stunning!

It's always incredible to me the artists who can see the final product in all its tiny details from the primitive CAD forms that they start from. Glorious finish. Looks so good and I love that chubby pear!
I completely agree! It definitely takes so much talent and vision and Sako did an incredible job on this. I had to grab the pear when I saw the chub!

Ooh this is gorgeous - love the chonkiness! Just wondering how would you style it for going to dinner?
Thank you! So I actually intend on wearing it super casual as well as for special occasions and fancier dinners. I have young kids and fancier outings have been few and far between in the last few years so I do want to wear it even with jeans on casual days! I think it would look chic on my right hand with no other rings other than a band on my left hand. I just love the history behind the origin of dinner rings and have always wanted one!
B44D6571-C00A-4C06-A19D-622DF6501B3D.jpeg
8B2CB6DE-407B-4CA3-BF16-15DAEFA6E4B2.jpeg

Utterly marvelous in every way! :love: I loved reading your story of how she came to be. Wear her in the best of health!
Thank you so much!! I always love reading the backstory on PS and wanted to share mine ❤️

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on JOTW!!!! <3
Thank you! ❤️

5638C636-BB82-4894-A211-5F5FE9EBA7F0.gif

Congrats on JOTW! Aurelia is absolutely magnificent! I love all that old cut chunky goodness and the center pear is just perfection (that rounded tip kills me). The versatility of the design is part of what makes it so special. I really love that you can wear it in either direction (Also, is it weird that I’m sort of jealous that you can wear the same ring on your first finger AND your ring finger?). :kiss2:
Thank you! It really is so versatile and I’m all about wearability options when it comes to my non-ER rings lol I do consider myself very lucky that my ring finger and pointer finger are only about .25 to .5 sizes apart. I prefer to wear my rings a tad loose over tight so I’ve been sizing all of my non-engagement rings to fit my index finger and I can get away with wearing them on my ring finger. I was playing around with it and I discovered that it actually also fits on my left middle finger (once it squeezes over the knuckle) and I love the look!
ED16D91E-0BC7-4A95-961A-CC844F55C89A.jpeg

Annnd I missed it, can't friggin' believe it because Lordt, that is a beautiful ring! It's not just a ring- it's a RING. It deserves JOTW and a fainting lady. Ah-mazing. tumblr_n61w1vPajJ1rpduwho1_500.gif
*I love it point down! Point down! Point down!
LOL thank you!! I’ve been experimenting and I prefer it pointed down on my middle and pointer finger and pointed up on my ring finger!

You can punch me in the face with that ring on
LOL will this do??
5037F612-AD45-4B37-AAAD-4E4F10CD4AC4.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results