shape
carat
color
clarity

At last my Maytal Hannah pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks poshpepper, KittenKat and luvmyhalo...

KK - she is wonderful. So sweet and unassuming. I
30.gif
your ring!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Congrats on your 10th anniversary!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 6:30:45 PM
Author: angeline
Last one with my new HOF eternity which I will start another thread about sometime soon, and my WF bead set band:

11AngelineAllThree_2.jpg

OH YEAH Angeline...I go away for a week and boy what a surprise. I'm drool.drool.droooooooling over here, and my eyes are popping out like ---->
23.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
23.gif
!!!!

Maytal's work looks AMAZING and I especially appreciate that she set your stone on-facet with those incredible prongs. How lucky you are to be able to wear that sparkly (and it's spakly friends
9.gif
) on your lovely fingers! I hope you enjoy them completely Angeline
2.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
It''s really beautiful!! I''m really loving halos....
3.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Rock Candy, idreamofice - thank you very much!

LiB!!! - hee hee hee, yes, I finally finished my setting
9.gif
. I have no idea what you''re talking about re the facets? just that it''s good lol!

I still crave a VC ring though... it''s definitely in my future. I have a .77ct J VS2 from WF that''s in a temp setting and I am dreaming of that scrolly ring in yellow gold... have to let the bank balance recuperate a bit though.... not to mention the dh
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 1:14:16 AM

LiB!!! - hee hee hee, yes, I finally finished my setting
9.gif
. I have no idea what you're talking about re the facets? just that it's good lol!

I still crave a VC ring though... it's definitely in my future. I have a .77ct J VS2 from WF that's in a temp setting and I am dreaming of that scrolly ring in yellow gold... have to let the bank balance recuperate a bit though.... not to mention the dh
2.gif

I think I'll start a thread on the facets thing. Yup yours is a good thing. The on-facet thing is one of those pet peeves of mine...whenever I see someone with a ring that is spot-on I just want to jump up and down and kiss the hands of the diamond setter. I know, I'm weird
26.gif

Angeline, you are my diamond ring hero
16.gif
. I just
30.gif
*love*
30.gif
the idea of you getting yet another ringy even after your oooberlicious 10 yr anniversary Maytal masterpiece!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 2:06:33 AM
Author: Love in Bloom

16.gif

Don''t let my dh hear that! Please do start a thread on the facets thing, I would be interested to see it. Oh maybe you have already, I haven''t checked RT this morning yet..

a

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 10:07:21 AM

Date: 3/8/2008 2:06:33 AM
Author: Love in Bloom

16.gif

Don''t let my dh hear that! Please do start a thread on the facets thing, I would be interested to see it. Oh maybe you have already, I haven''t checked RT this morning yet..

a
I''ll be sure to whisper so your hubby doesn''t here, hehe. I did start a thread, but I put it in SMTR because I wasn''t sure where it should go actually . . . LINK .

Can''t wait to see the thread on your HOF eternity *hint, hint*
10.gif
. I have some kleenex handy in case I start drooling again!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
it''s just perfection. i would choose to do exactly what you did, if i had the opportunity. everything is perfect, enjoy!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think this was mentioned already, and I would like to know- what is the mm width on your Maytal?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 12:14:07 AM
Author: sera
I don't think this was mentioned already, and I would like to know- what is the mm width on your Maytal?

Hi sera,

The band is beveled slightly so that when you look at it from above it is thinner on the edge then gets slightly fatter so that you can see the diamonds that are set on the side. It's hard to explain. I think it is about 2,2 on the edge and maybe 2.4? in the middle.

You can see it in this pic from the top of the shank. I hope that is understandable!

AngMaytalHoldingclose.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure if I have seen this or not... If I am repeating myself, oh well! LOL
GOrgeous! Maytal''s work is spectacular... That halo is yummo! Fab, tdf, love it! Congrats!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Yup... makes sense. She had mentioned the beveling when I had met with her... I think when we were talking about a matching band and flush fit and all that. Thanks for the info.

I drop off my diamond with her tomorrow!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results