shape
carat
color
clarity

At last my Maytal Hannah pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, its incredible!!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Its so beautiful!!! Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring, congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absoulutely Stunning!!! beautiful setting, and AMAZING diamond!!! your pictures captured so many colors, i LOVE it!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 6:29:58 PM
Author: angeline
My sad attempt at a flower shot:
Wow, what kind of flower is this?!

And your ring is just stunning!
30.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Angeline, it is sooo beautiful! I love all the pics and can''t wait to see more!
3.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 6:25:05 PM
your ring is absolutely GLORIOUS!! congratulations!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I just love it!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
w
30.gif
w, angeline, what a stunner!! it''s gorgeous! and congratulations on 10 years
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
honey22, cuteyTT,goldenstar, Maisie, skippy, Cathers, vespergirl, chickpea - Thanks! I am indeed very happy with it.

rainydaze - I really liked the colors that came out too! Thanks!

Ellen - The flower is an orchid from one of my plants. The ring was too heavy to balance on the stem so I had to pick it. That''s why it looked so flat LOL!

777_LDY - My dh is a camera buff and wasn''t impressed with my photog skills. So he''s promised to take some more for me.

Thanks ladies!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 12:46:18 AM

sera - how exciting! what design are you doing? She is wonderful to work with, isn't she? I look forward to seeing your new beauty!
I have a Princess of Hearts (H&A cut corner square) that she is putting in a delicate bezel halo (just under 1 pointers) and will have trapezoid sidestones (I was debating between step and brilliant traps but think I'm going with brilliant)... it will be pave (3/4 eternity + some on the side- I think 4 on each "side of the side" if that makes sense- I think as yours is?) with engraving where the diamonds are not.

We were just waiting for a check for my FI to come in AND IT CAME TODAY!!! So I can send it!!! But, I want to check with Jon at GOG first before sending it to Maytal- the diamond came to them set so they could not do the photos and light performance tests etc. I talked to him about sending it back to them, they unset it, do all that, then ship it back... I'm not sure I want to go through the trouble but thought it would be nice to have even though the info isn't used in deciding on a purchase. SOOOOOOOO anyway, I'll have it in a few weeks! Yay!

I really LOVE her work and she really is wonderful to work with!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 5:46:21 PM

Ellen - The flower is an orchid from one of my plants. The ring was too heavy to balance on the stem so I had to pick it. That''s why it looked so flat LOL!
Oh, I figured that.
9.gif
It''s just such a gorgeous flower, I''ve never seen one quite like it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring!!! Maytal really did a beautiful job!!!

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 6:30:45 PM
Last one with my new HOF eternity which I will start another thread about sometime soon, and my WF bead set band:
angeline, your ring is gorgeous. i'm sure Maytal will be receiving more business as PSers fall in love...

quick question-- how many points per stone on your HOF eternity band (on the left in this picture), if you don't mind me asking? it's quite a looker as well.

Best,
Jeff

edit: i just saw the earlier post, sorry-- but make sure you post the exact carat weight/stone count at some point soon!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 6:01:11 PM
Author: sera

sera - how exciting! what design are you doing? She is wonderful to work with, isn''t she? I look forward to seeing your new beauty!

I have a Princess of Hearts (H&A cut corner square) that she is putting in a delicate bezel halo (just under 1 pointers) and will have trapezoid sidestones (I was debating between step and brilliant traps but think I''m going with brilliant)... it will be pave (3/4 eternity + some on the side- I think 4 on each ''side of the side'' if that makes sense- I think as yours is?) with engraving where the diamonds are not.

We were just waiting for a check for my FI to come in AND IT CAME TODAY!!! So I can send it!!! But, I want to check with Jon at GOG first before sending it to Maytal- the diamond came to them set so they could not do the photos and light performance tests etc. I talked to him about sending it back to them, they unset it, do all that, then ship it back... I''m not sure I want to go through the trouble but thought it would be nice to have even though the info isn''t used in deciding on a purchase. SOOOOOOOO anyway, I''ll have it in a few weeks! Yay!

I really LOVE her work and she really is wonderful to work with!

Ahhhh..I remember now! I
30.gif
POH. Sounds like a divine setting. Mine is 3/4 eternity on 3 sides with the amazing engraving. And my halo is .75 pointers, so similar to what your will be.

Looking forward (not as much as you!) to seeing the finished product!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 6:55:56 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Wow, gorgeous ring!!! Maytal really did a beautiful job!!!

Why thankyou! She did indeed. I stand in awe...

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 8:30:47 PM
Author: boston_jeff
Date: 3/2/2008 6:30:45 PM

Last one with my new HOF eternity which I will start another thread about sometime soon, and my WF bead set band:

angeline, your ring is gorgeous. i''m sure Maytal will be receiving more business as PSers fall in love...

quick question-- how many points per stone on your HOF eternity band (on the left in this picture), if you don''t mind me asking? it''s quite a looker as well.

Best,

Jeff

edit: i just saw the earlier post, sorry-- but make sure you post the exact carat weight/stone count at some point soon!

Thanks BostonJeff - I counted the stones and there are 17 in a ring size 6. HOF don''t give you the exact ct weight, just approx 3.2, so that makes each stone about 18.8pts. Definitely a standalone ring, but I love to stack it with a plain band and the other band in that shot. Can''t wear it with a main stone though, just too much.

Cheers,

a

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock

Anna0499 - I think it''s all in what you believe about your ring. If you secretly think it''s too big, then that might show in your demeanor. If you just love your ring then I don''t think there are too many rules. One of my good friends commented when I showed him the ring ''Oh it''s almost too much isn''t it'' which I found a little hurtful, but then he is a guy. And I said ''Nup, I''m going to wear it everywhere!''

If I missed anyone it is not intentional. I do really appreciate the time you take to leave a message!
36.gif
Well, I think yours is BEAUTIFUL and a GREAT size! I know when I get mine I''ll be so in love I''ll never want to take it off. How can anything be "too much"? Don''t listen to him, lke you said, he''s a GUY and most guys wouldn''t wear ANY size diamond!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheer Perfection!
36.gif
What beautiful work Maytal does. I have to be honest... I have never heard of her. I must do a little search to see what work she has done! Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary!!!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 10:50:01 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Sheer Perfection!
36.gif
What beautiful work Maytal does. I have to be honest... I have never heard of her. I must do a little search to see what work she has done! Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary!!!
36.gif

Thanks cushioncutnut! There are a few of her rings on PS. The rumour is that she worked for Beaudry for years. Her work is in that style. She has a website - maytalhannah.com.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 1:04:54 AM
Author: Anna0499

Anna0499 - I think it''s all in what you believe about your ring. If you secretly think it''s too big, then that might show in your demeanor. If you just love your ring then I don''t think there are too many rules. One of my good friends commented when I showed him the ring ''Oh it''s almost too much isn''t it'' which I found a little hurtful, but then he is a guy. And I said ''Nup, I''m going to wear it everywhere!''

If I missed anyone it is not intentional. I do really appreciate the time you take to leave a message!
36.gif

Well, I think yours is BEAUTIFUL and a GREAT size! I know when I get mine I''ll be so in love I''ll never want to take it off. How can anything be ''too much''? Don''t listen to him, lke you said, he''s a GUY and most guys wouldn''t wear ANY size diamond!

Thanks Anna! Most guys don''t get the diamond thing, poor things!
2.gif

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your anniversary.
30.gif
30.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2008 11:37:11 AM

Sheer Perfection!
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks cushioncutnut! There are a few of her rings on PS. The rumour is that she worked for Beaudry for years. Her work is in that style. She has a website - maytalhannah.com.
She did work for Beaudry.

Definitely search PS and check out her website... stunning work.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s seriously PERFECT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

debhew

Rough_Rock
Wow, your ring is so beautiful. Congratulations on 10 years and your gorgeous ring!
3.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2008 4:42:07 PM
Author: sera

Date: 3/4/2008 11:37:11 AM

Sheer Perfection!
36.gif
36.gif

She did work for Beaudry.

Definitely search PS and check out her website... stunning work.
OOH thanks for the info....this is good to know if I win the lotto!
31.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Lv2shopp, debhew and Tacori - Thank you, I appreciate your comments!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
This ring is gorgeous!!!!! Love the detail and perfection of it!
Congrats on 10 years!!!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS! It looks beautiful on you!

Maytal is my favorite. She''s all-around fabulous & wonderful. As a person AND as a designer.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! It is stunning! And the HOF eternity band is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results