shape
carat
color
clarity

Asschmerald arrived home on Jessica setting designed by Caysie cvb.i.d

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love, love this! That diamond is so pretty & as always, Caysie has nailed it's character beautifully! Can't wait to see more hand shots! And what band will you pair it with?
I either go with both bands or just the one will all diamonds (Afterglow)

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@-Asscher-,
Following your journey from start to finish has been so exciting!! She has really been a show stopper, since you found her, and this setting really allows her to shine! I love this design!! I’m so happy for you!!!
I can’t wait to see more hand shots, and photos! Don’t forget the notorious flower shot!! ;)2
Please come back & share the bands you choose to wear with her!! That look is to die for!!
Thank you for sharing with us!!!
She’s a knock out!!! :mrgreen2:
@Matthews1127
Thank you :kiss2:
You and everyone here have been there for me from the beginning of my journey.
I have learn many things about Asscher Cut since then.
I will definitely come back for the band update but maybe will take awhile to get the band ;)2

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
BBA3C42C-1282-4C54-BC64-892FB604C2B1.jpeg 76526575-BF68-41F3-AC31-5D6ABCCE3A23.jpeg
Gorgeous:love:. Love bezels and have never seen this kind of bezel design before.

What is the band with diamonds called? Is it a current cvb setting?
These band called “Afterglow”
It showing here one with all diamonds and the other is diamonds and pearls combo.
Both are from Caysie cvb.i.d and I believe she can make this band using any other gem stone that you want.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is pretty much the perfect setting AND the perfect stack! Congratulations on this gorgeous collection!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous! You must be so proud- the setting compliments the stone so well and really shows it off! I think the bands look great too.

Really beautiful. Congratulations!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127
Thank you :kiss2:
You and everyone here have been there for me from the beginning of my journey.
I have learn many things about Asscher Cut since then.
I will definitely come back for the band update but maybe will take awhile to get the band ;)2

OH, sweet @-Asscher-,
It doesn’t matter how long it takes!! That just gives us something to look forward to!! I’ll be sure to share my Asscher Anniversary Band with you, once it’s complete!! I have really enjoyed being an active part of your journey!!
I couldn’t be more thrilled that you found your “unicorn”. All that time, and endless searching really paid off! You couldn’t have chosen a better vendor to create her forever home!!
Everything about this piece is perfection!!
Now, you have the most diffucult choice to make, down the line: which one of your daughters will inherit her, and who will inherit your other Asscher?
I don’t envy you!! You just may have to have Caysie reset your original just to make it fair for your girls! lol!!!
:lol-2:
#FirstWorldProblems

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127,
Can’t wait to see the complete look of your Asscher Anniversary!
I think “Asschmerald” will stay with me and have to find the third Asscher for my other daughter :lol:

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:
I already talked with Caysie to reset the other Asscher but will be another waiting time for it too.

I want something simple to show off more of the stone because the first Asscher is smaller than Asschmerald.
Here is their pics together =)2
9003BF9F-9CC1-4AB3-AD80-642890ACCD7D.jpeg 04BD8B1A-C432-4209-AAE8-518D57367EF3.jpeg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127,
Can’t wait to see the complete look of your Asscher Anniversary!
I think “Asschmerald” will stay with me and have to find the third Asscher for my other daughter :lol:

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:
I already talked with Caysie to reset the other Asscher but will be another waiting time for it too.

I want something simple to show off more of the stone because the first Asscher is smaller than Asschmerald.
Here is their pics together =)2
9003BF9F-9CC1-4AB3-AD80-642890ACCD7D.jpeg 04BD8B1A-C432-4209-AAE8-518D57367EF3.jpeg

I agree with your decision to keep Asschmerald. Perhaps your daughter can help you select the next Asscher!! That will make the shopping more fun!! :lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Just stumbled upon this...glad I did! Gorgeous diamond and setting/band!

cheers--Shaorn

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I agree with your decision to keep Asschmerald. Perhaps your daughter can help you select the next Asscher!! That will make the shopping more fun!! :lol-2:
Diamond shopping always fun :P2

For second before I decided on Asschmerald setting I was thinking to buy another Asscher and set all three Asscher together with Asschmerald in the middle but then I changed my mind to set it separate.

Most the time we think to pass on our things (jewelry) to our kids or other family members for a sentimental reason and hoping that piece always can stay in the family but some didn't happen as how we want it for different reason (got sold out etc).
If that piece was sold to help out things I think is good but some maybe because they don't like it and decide to let it go.
So sometimes I'm thinking if will be worth to pass on things?
I'm a sentimental person but kids this day not so much like that anymore :(

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond shopping always fun :P2

For second before I decided on Asschmerald setting I was thinking to buy another Asscher and set all three Asscher together with Asschmerald in the middle but then I changed my mind to set it separate.

Most the time we think to pass on our things (jewelry) to our kids or other family members for a sentimental reason and hoping that piece always can stay in the family but some didn't happen as how we want it for different reason (got sold out etc).
If that piece was sold to help out things I think is good but some maybe because they don't like it and decide to let it go.
So sometimes I'm thinking if will be worth to pass on things?
I'm a sentimental person but kids this day not so much like that anymore :(

My daughter apparently has inherited my appreciation for heirloom pieces; she wants to pry my rings off my fingers, now...lol! She ogles at the heirlooms that have been passed to me, and expresses her excitement that, some day, they will be hers (all but the one I reset for my son). If she could wear them, now, she would...lol! :mrgreen2:
Edit: I should mention: she’s only 8 years old.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very beautiful. :love::love::love: If I had a step cut I would want it in a bezel as well. And Caysie always does such stunning work. Congratulations!!!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on the asscher thread and am thrilled to see it has its own thread. It’s one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen here! :love: I love an asscher cut and I love a rich yellow gold with a beautiful diamond. This is perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results