clarity

Asschmerald arrived home on Jessica setting designed by Caysie cvb.i.d

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
@scoutfinch
Thank you :kiss2:
Oh I can't wait to see it! I'm sure will turn out beautiful :love:
Is gonna be for RHR?
Thanks! I'm excited! I'm planning on wearing it on my LH with my OMC ( the cushion in my avatar) that Caysie is currently resetting. DH gave me the OMC for my 50th birthday years ago! ;-) The diamonds going in the Jessica band are small (center stone is my first ER that is a .5c) so hopefully it will all work together. Will also be wearing my original YG wedding band with it. Caysie says it will so I'm trusting her! Yours is just so beautiful. I love the clean geometric shapes combined with the lovely organic band.. I keep scrolling up to look at it as I type! Enjoy your lovely ring!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I'm excited! I'm planning on wearing it on my LH with my OMC ( the cushion in my avatar) that Caysie is currently resetting. DH gave me the OMC for my 50th birthday years ago! ;-) The diamonds going in the Jessica band are small (center stone is my first ER that is a .5c) so hopefully it will all work together. Will also be wearing my original YG wedding band with it. Caysie says it will so I'm trusting her! Yours is just so beautiful. I love the clean geometric shapes combined with the lovely organic band.. I keep scrolling up to look at it as I type! Enjoy your lovely ring!
That will be a stunning stack for sure!!!
Really excited for you :appl:
Caysie really make a gorgeous masterpiece!!!
Never doubt that!

atp223

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! I looove that it’s yellow gold and love all aspects of it!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! I looove that it’s yellow gold and love all aspects of it!
Thank you :kiss2:
I'm glad that I go with yellow gold too. Makes it perfect in anyways ;))

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!! Especially stacked with your other rings!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying the last day of summer!!!

20180920_140407_HDR.jpg PhotoGrid_1537468669440.jpg 20180920_140720.jpg

The last day of summer never looked so good.:kiss2: I just love how bright and beautiful your asscher is...TDF gorgeous.:love:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The last day of summer never looked so good.:kiss2: I just love how bright and beautiful your asscher is...TDF gorgeous.:love:
Thank you missy :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results