carat
color
clarity

Asschmerald arrived home on Jessica setting designed by Caysie cvb.i.d

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,
Almost two moths ago I bought this BEAUTY online (Square Emeralds Cut Diamond) and I named her “Asschmerald”.
I sent her to Caysie cvb.i.d to make this beautiful setting “Jessica“ for her permanent home.

She just arrived back home today with her new look :love: :love: :love:

B546E052-DB53-478A-857E-9CE2E3A00785.jpeg 353F5E3E-FE42-4EF7-8ACC-BCBFD6CD0C37.jpeg 77B356CB-7C9F-493F-AEB1-E7B4B1100624.jpeg 96F8D070-D22A-40DA-B217-7AB0FABB57CA.jpeg 6606DE9B-9602-4788-B3BE-41F9BBBA7A3C.jpeg

Square Emerald Cut Diamond Ring part 1

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful stone and I love the setting that you chose for it. Actually, all of your rings are beautiful!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! I really love the little window in the sides that let you see the pavilion. :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I absolutely adore the bezel and how it accentuates the shape of the asscher. Do you know what's the thickness of the bezel? I have been considering bezeling an asscher, but not sure how much more mm it would add to the stone itself.

More handshots please! :clap:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to come back for another look! I love your stone in this setting. The rich gold bezel is perfect for it. Is this for a RHR or alternative engagement ring?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love this! That diamond is so pretty & as always, Caysie has nailed it's character beautifully! Can't wait to see more hand shots! And what band will you pair it with?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@-Asscher-,
Following your journey from start to finish has been so exciting!! She has really been a show stopper, since you found her, and this setting really allows her to shine! I love this design!! I’m so happy for you!!!
I can’t wait to see more hand shots, and photos! Don’t forget the notorious flower shot!! ;)2
Please come back & share the bands you choose to wear with her!! That look is to die for!!
Thank you for sharing with us!!!
She’s a knock out!!! :mrgreen2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! Asschmerald looks amazing - that’s a killer setting and that tight bezel is divine. Love it

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love this, I'm so pleased that everything came together :)

I love the stone particularly - it seems hard to find ECs with a lot of fire, but yours has lots of colour!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just jaw dropping!!! One could fall into that stone! :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous:love:. Love bezels and have never seen this kind of bezel design before.

What is the band with diamonds called? Is it a current cvb setting?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, I was admiring it on instagram earlier! I love all the unique detailing :love:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! I absolutely adore the bezel and how it accentuates the shape of the asscher. Do you know what's the thickness of the bezel? I have been considering bezeling an asscher, but not sure how much more mm it would add to the stone itself.

More handshots please! :clap:
I think added around 1mm for the bezel from the stone itself.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I had to come back for another look! I love your stone in this setting. The rich gold bezel is perfect for it. Is this for a RHR or alternative engagement ring?
Thank you :kiss2:
This is for RHR ;)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous!!!:love: Perfect setting for your asscher! Caysie is amazing! I have an idea for setting a gemstone in that setting because I seriously do love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results