shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody wanna do a 30 day shred with me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I drank the koolade! Thanks ladies for giving me a kick in the right direction. I found 30day shred on sale at Target today for only $9! I like the cycle through 1-2-3 repeat idea.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
crap! I totally spaced last night
14.gif

Will have to start tomorrow because I have a meeting tonight. I will, will, will get my butt into gear!!!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Day 2, Level 1 - Check!

Only 28 days left. Come on ladies, we can do it!

PS Waking up early every morning to get this done sucks
3.gif

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 1:22:53 PM
Author: dcgator
Day 2, Level 1 - Check!

Only 28 days left. Come on ladies, we can do it!

PS Waking up early every morning to get this done sucks
3.gif

100% agree. BUT, knowing that it''s already done and over with for the day is a great thing!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
So I bought the DVD yesterday, and didn''t start the program
14.gif

But, I am starting today! I''m doing it when I get home from work. I''ll let you ladies know how it goes.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2010 3:22:38 PM
Author: lilyfoot
So I bought the DVD yesterday, and didn''t start the program
14.gif

But, I am starting today! I''m doing it when I get home from work. I''ll let you ladies know how it goes.
I DID IT! Day 1 down, 29 more to go!
1.gif
It was .. torture, but good torture. I haven''t worked out or broken a real sweat in a long time. I''ve never tried to work out to a DVD/program before, and I usually get bored quickly with workouts. This time it wasn''t so bad, having someone talking to me the whole time.

Before I did the DVD, FI and I went on a 30 minute walk with the dogs too
4.gif

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
Day 3, you know, when you haven''t had your morning coffee, she''s just a bitch.

Oh, god, I really need to put the shoes on and do this, don''t I. They are standing on my tv screen, smiling at me, how can you be smiley at this hour? The three of them...
14.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 7:23:37 AM
Author: beadchick
Day 3, you know, when you haven''t had your morning coffee, she''s just a bitch.

Oh, god, I really need to put the shoes on and do this, don''t I. They are standing on my tv screen, smiling at me, how can you be smiley at this hour? The three of them...
14.gif
They''re cocky little hussies, aren''t they?!
12.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo yesterday I had to play Ultimate and got tired and couldn''t work out. Today I''m swimming, so I might just do it after I swim.

I was not counting on tri training and 30 day shredding coninciding. Yikes!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
*Ring-a-Ling*

That''s me "phoning it in" at the gym...

Just kidding! I''m still on board...Day 9!
9.gif

My workout bra is off to all you ladies that can do the program in the morning. I''m too clutzy. I''d be likely to plop the dumbells directly on my noggin. It''s hard to "Shred" with a concussion
9.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 11:26:05 AM
Author: princesss
Sooooo yesterday I had to play Ultimate and got tired and couldn''t work out. Today I''m swimming, so I might just do it after I swim.

I was not counting on tri training and 30 day shredding coninciding. Yikes!
I feel you Princess. I am training for a 10 miler followed by another half marathon two weeks after. I did my 30DS in the morning before work and then ran 5 miles, including a mile of sprints. Yuck.

Needless to say, I am taking a day off today (just so I don''t fry my muscles) and will be back to the annoying hussies tomorrow morning
3.gif

Good luck everyone!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Day 2, down and over with
3.gif
My muscles are so sore! I just can''t wait to actually start seeing results, as opposed to just feelings them.

I''m sending good-luck vibes to the rest of you ladies!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I missed yesterday but did Burn Fat Boost Metabolism today instead of the Shred. If you think they''re cocky in the 30 day shred, just wait till you try the Burn Fat DVD. Those girls kick their legs over their heads and are incredibly irritating.

Tomorrow I''ll be back on the Shred.

My hats off to those of you that can do it in the morning. I''d probably thrust a dumbbell through the tv by accident haha.

I keep telling myself that I want to look good in my wedding dress AND in a bikini on the honeymoon.

Side note: I totally Jillianed myself in conversation today when I made a comment about not stopping when we get to the finish line and finishing strong.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m skipping my swim workout and doing the Shred today. I''ve got a few hours before BF gets home, so I can do it without fear.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, done. Level 1, 2 cans of Progresso chicken noodle soup (50% less sodium, if that makes a difference).

a) She''s evil.
b) The girl doing the advanced version of the moves cheats during the static lunges. @#$*%
c) Did I mention she''s evil?

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 9:39:58 PM
Okay, done. Level 1, 2 cans of Progresso chicken noodle soup (50% less sodium, if that makes a difference).

a) She's evil.

b) The girl doing the advanced version of the moves cheats during the static lunges. @#$*%

c) Did I mention she's evil?

Princesss, every time I do the Shred I get angry at Natalie for cheating. :)

I Shred on occasion, but interspersed with other things. The anterior arm raises just kill me.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 9:39:58 PM

a) She''s evil.
c) Did I mention she''s evil?

Talk about phoning it in!
27.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
So, Natalie totally does cheat. And if you haven''t done level 2 before, you will see her blatantly cheating half way through. Punk.

And, that Anita, geez...no one on Earth has abs like that. And you know she isn''t getting them from just the 30 DS, lol.

I digress...So how is everyone doing. Still sticking with it?

Day 4, Level 1, check. Only 26 days left, woohoo!
36.gif

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Morning ladies,

Day 10, and I'm getting sooo bored with Jillian. She's like a robot.

*Shhhh...don't tell Jillian... I'm thinking of two-timing her with Jackie Warner...star of Work Out, and personal trainer to the stars. Jackie has so much more personality, and what a bod on that girl. I'm sure she's making some woman very happy
2.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Haha, you guys are killing me! Phoning it in....cocky little hussies.

Well I''m not a BIW anymore, but did this last year to get ready for my Hawaii beach wedding/honeymoon and I was so happy with how I looked! Even my surf instructor was hitting on me, and he must see a lot of good bods. Or he was just creepy...

I read this thread after I already did 30DS Sunday it so I figured it would be good to get my married butt in gear to start this program with you all. I have gained about 8 pounds since the wedding :(. So I''m on day 5 today, level 1, 5 lb weights! Day 4 was the hardest for me so far.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say keep it up and good job!
36.gif
You really will see the results!

lilylover

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies, I am think of starting a 30 DS and I have some questions about it.

1) Can I do it on carpet, or do I need a hard floor surface?
2) Will it make me toned? I really don''t want to lose weight, I am already pretty thin. I just need to tone up. I am so squishy everywhere, especially my arms/butt/stomach.

Thanks!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Heyyy Shredders!!! Just wanted to congrats all on their hardwork. Keep it up! If you''ve been slacking, then LET''S GO!

So our dumb cable/internet is out, and I was doing Jillian OnDemand, so I''ve been running the past two days. BUT I did order the DVD, so I''ll have the SHRED back soon whether or not our cable comes back!

lilylover I do it on carpet with no problem. It''s a tough work out and I think it definitely promotes toning.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I am taking a break today from the Shred. My legs are so sore, I can barely walk.

I''m going to pick up 2lb handweights at the store, because all I have are 5lb, and those are too heavy right now.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Day 2, Level 1, 5lb hand weights, with BF!

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 10:06:25 PM
Day 2, Level 1, 5lb hand weights, with BF!
BF as in Best Friend or BF as in Boyfriend? Cause FI thinks Jillian Michaels is too hard so he won't do them with me. I personally do not care if I make a fool of myself in front of him. He's already "buying the cow" and there is a no return policy
31.gif

Oh and I'm off track because of the retreat but will be doing it tonight. So looks like I will only being doing 4 days worth this week.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Boyfriend. He did the workout with me, and was breathing pretty hard at the end. It really made him sweat!

I reeeeeeally don''t want to do this again today. But I will.
14.gif

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
TGIF to my fellow Shreddies
9.gif

Well, tonight I begin Level 2 - for the next 10 days.

Maybe all of Natalie''s cheating will distract me from the real task at hand?
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, that''s it. Fess up. WHO HID MY FLATS?!?!?!?!?! All I could find this morning were 3.5 inch heels!
39.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 11:43:15 AM
Okay, that''s it. Fess up. WHO HID MY FLATS?!?!?!?!?! All I could find this morning were 3.5 inch heels!
39.gif
Whaaaat?! Since I''ve become a Shredhead (
20.gif
) I can barely walk, let alone walk in heels!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
My tushy hurts!!!
39.gif
14.gif
32.gif
8.gif
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results