color
clarity

#JOTW Antique 2 ct rose cut diamond halo engagement ring

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful, a princess ring!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
This is beautiful! :kiss2: The mix of cuts is just spectacular. Congratulations!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely and romantic! Just gorgeous.:kiss2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
What a sublime ring! That's the first rose cut in a halo I've seen and the proportions are perfect! It suits your hand very much too; it doesn't look overwhelming at all. I also agree with you - lovely to see a piece of history preserved!

JLS

Rough_Rock
I think you did great with this one! So beautiful. Large, blingy, but softly romantic and graceful too. Looks perfect on you! Agree with you on the contrast between the halo and rosecut, just perfect.

Thank you so much! I’ve had it for about 6 weeks now and I fall in love all over again every time I put it on :))

JLS

Rough_Rock
It is sooo gorgeous!!! :love: You'll have lots of people asking to see that beauty since it is very unique! I think you were SO wise to have it restored so you can wear it without worry (and I don't understand VB not doing that before selling it???)!!! Congrats on your engagement!

Thank you!! It really is such a special piece :)) Ugh I know, I was a little perplexed/annoyed that it needed work too... but in the end I would have bought it anyways because of how unique it is. I was going to bring it up to VB know but since it ended up coming in a lot under our budget given the lower color grade, I just called it a wash:lol-2:

JLS

Rough_Rock
I’m obsessed with this ring. Congratulations on your engagement. This is the most romantic ring I’ve ever seen.

It really is such a soft and romantic ring, I love it more every time I put it on! It was actually an e-ring upgrade, we’ve been married for 7 years =)2

JLS

Rough_Rock
What a sublime ring! That's the first rose cut in a halo I've seen and the proportions are perfect! It suits your hand very much too; it doesn't look overwhelming at all. I also agree with you - lovely to see a piece of history preserved!

Thanks so much!! I thought it was a little too big when I first got it, but I’ve definitely had diamond shrinkage syndrome :D and now it seems perfect!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous - love everything about it
Looks wonderful on you!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It really is such a soft and romantic ring, I love it more every time I put it on! It was actually an e-ring upgrade, we’ve been married for 7 years =)2

Ohhhhh I’m sorry I misunderstood. Happy anniversary!!!! Congratulations on the upgrade!!! This upgrade will be hard to beat.

Reactions: JLS

dreamscape

Rough_Rock
I was crossing my fingers in your previous thread that you would choose to keep this ring -- it's spectacular even on it's own and looks great on your hand :)

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Magical! Breathtaking! My favorite one in a long time.

I really like the size of the OECs in proportion to the center stone. Smaller wouldn't have worked as well.

Eclectic

Rough_Rock
It is very beautiful. I was not aware that large rose cuts where set in the middle of this style of ring during the Edwardian period.

JLS

Rough_Rock
=)2
Magical! Breathtaking! My favorite one in a long time.

I really like the size of the OECs in proportion to the center stone. Smaller wouldn't have worked as well.

Totally agree! All of its elements from the two tone metal to the halo flows so nicely together :))

JLS

Rough_Rock
I was crossing my fingers in your previous thread that you would choose to keep this ring -- it's spectacular even on it's own and looks great on your hand :)

Aww thank you! I’m so glad that my doubts didn’t get the best of me, sending it back would have been a such a huge mistake & I would have regretted it forever!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful @JLS. It is looks gorgeous on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you decided to keep this stunningly beautiful ring. It looks perfect on you!
Congrats!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What in incredibly gorgeous ring! I love rosies!!! The ring looks amazing on your hand as well. Perfect in every way :)

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
*Sighs* I was just admiring your pictures again and your ring is honestly something magical.

Don't suppose you're able to show any video?

JLS

Rough_Rock
Glad you decided to keep this stunningly beautiful ring. It looks perfect on you!
Congrats!

Gosh me too, I don’t know how it was ever even a question! Thank you =)2

JLS

Rough_Rock
What in incredibly gorgeous ring! I love rosies!!! The ring looks amazing on your hand as well. Perfect in every way :)

Thank you! I never paid much attention to them before but I’m definitely part of the fan club now :D

JLS

Rough_Rock
*Sighs* I was just admiring your pictures again and your ring is honestly something magical.

Don't suppose you're able to show any video?

It really is magical! So ethereal and romantic :love: I still can’t believe I randomly came across it, I search rose cuts a lot now just to admire them but I still haven’t come across one quite as unique as this one. Must have been fate=)2

It uploaded a bit blurry and it’s way more sparkly in person, but here it is! click here

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
It really is magical! So ethereal and romantic :love: I still can’t believe I randomly came across it, I search rose cuts a lot now just to admire them but I still haven’t come across one quite as unique as this one. Must have been fate=)2

It uploaded a bit blurry and it’s way more sparkly in person, but here it is! click here

Oh it's lovely! :kiss2: Thank you so much for sharing! I always thought Rose Cuts had some sort of window but it's more like looking at and through smooth highly reflective water... It's beautiful and ethereal... Such a gorgeous ring in every way, each stone, the proportions, the setting...! :lickout: Thank you so much for sharing, how you get anything done with that on your finger I don't know!

Are you going to ever pair it with a band? :bigsmile:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I love it and I'm so glad to see a thread on it! Congratulations on a real stunner. It looks wonderful on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It gorgeous and very romantic in my mind! Nice job!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many of you know my love of rose cuts. This is most gorgeous ring ever. So happy for you. Thanks for sharing this eye candy with us!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just watched the video. It is amazing!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I never paid much attention to them before but I’m definitely part of the fan club now :D

I just love the glow the your rosie has...it's so ethereal looking in that setting. Such a masterpiece

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results