#JOTW Antique 2 ct rose cut diamond halo engagement ring

hedgehog93

Rough_Rock
It looks gorgeous!

Reactions: JLS

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love rose cuts it's a beautiful ring!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - well deserved!
A gorgeous jewel, and may you wear it in good health for years to come.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
It’s so romantic! I especially like the contrast between the simple lines of the center stone and then the flourish of the surrounding ones. Normally the center stone “gets all the attention” but in your case, all the stones get all the attention!

Congrats.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My God. How did I miss this? It's my new PS obsession!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you & I agree! I think halos are so beautiful but I was never really a fan only because the center stone can blend into the halo and it can be hard to differentiate the two, especially from afar, but with a rose cut there is a clear distinction and the center stone is allowed to be the star which I just love!

Every single element of this ring is perfection.

JLS

Rough_Rock
Oh My God. How did I miss this? It's my new PS obsession!

I’m so glad others can appreciate it as much as I do! It is quite the special piece!

JLS

Rough_Rock
It’s so romantic! I especially like the contrast between the simple lines of the center stone and then the flourish of the surrounding ones. Normally the center stone “gets all the attention” but in your case, all the stones get all the attention!

Congrats.

Totally agree!! Thanks so much :mrgreen2:

JLS

Rough_Rock
Oh it's lovely! :kiss2: Thank you so much for sharing! I always thought Rose Cuts had some sort of window but it's more like looking at and through smooth highly reflective water... It's beautiful and ethereal... Such a gorgeous ring in every way, each stone, the proportions, the setting...! :lickout: Thank you so much for sharing, how you get anything done with that on your finger I don't know!

Are you going to ever pair it with a band? :bigsmile:

I was thinking about adding a very thin gold band (which I might still do at some point), but I think it is enough of a showstopper on its own!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely romantic and breathtaking! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results