shape
carat
color
clarity

AJDiamonds Cheated My two Diamond Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 12:02:03 PM
Author: Steel
Hey, Dr. Roger,

Can you also do the Great and powerful Oz?

Or are you already playing your full compliment of instruments?
Oh Steel, you are cracking me up! This thread is out of control. It just keeps getting better and better. Why can''t I stop reading?!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strange thread......

ROGER_DR

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 10:23:20 AM
Author: raidergrad2000
Roger Dr, please confirm??
May 21, I e-mail Abe my name and address as he told me that he would send the check to me.

May 27, Abe sent out the check and asked me to inform him once I received the check.

June 5, I received the check and asked Abe when can I deposit the check. Abe told me that I can deposit it on Monday.

June 8, I was told by bank officer that it will take 4-8 Weeks to clear the check when I deposited it.

This is really a Marathon type of refund as I still have to wait for 4 to 8 weeks to get the result.

Hope Abe will have fund in his account and make sure the check is smoothly cleared.

I will update the status of this case here once the bank inform me the result.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
So Abe is a crook?
3.gif

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 12:28:48 PM
Author: AnaClare

Date: 6/7/2009 12:02:03 PM
Hey, Dr. Roger,

Can you also do the Great and powerful Oz?

Or are you already playing your full compliment of instruments?
Oh Steel, you are cracking me up! This thread is out of control. It just keeps getting better and better. Why can''t I stop reading?!
I know!! It''s like watching a train wreck!
23.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 4:05:12 AM
Author: Imdanny
So Abe is a crook?
3.gif
For Heaven''s sake, don''t encourage him
20.gif

This is the neverending thread - without Falkor or Atreyu.

magicre

Rough_Rock
if i''m wrong, i''ll apologise...well, probably i won''t -- but if this is truly abe from ajdiamonds, then i am five foot seven.

i too had a bad experience with ajdiamonds, filled with threats and nasty emails.

i was having a stupid moment and ordered an enhanced diamond from him...well, bid on it..round brilliant - 1.50 ct solitaire in the cheapest setting i have EVER in my life seen.

I spent the weekend having the stone popped and appraised.

Oy Vey.

Not only wasn''t it enhanced from this to this....what i learned about enhanced filled diamonds was an education that will last a lifetime. And, here I thought i knew a little bit about diamonds. Now i know about enhanced diamonds. what a scam.

I sent the ring back and gave him negative feedback. I might have had the ring until monday morning (i had received it on a friday).

And, when it comes to ebay, I either use paypal or a Credit Card. Both give me the power of dispute.

I think in the south there is a saying...not sure i can say it here but it is P*ss Hot. you can fill in the vowel and that was me.

I refused to withdrawal the negative feedback or the dispute with my credit card and paypal until i was refunded the cost of the ring AND the cost for me to ship it overnight, back to the ajdiamonds.

I''m not surprised they are bankrupt...a more stupid and nasty man I have never met.

I''m sorry you''re having trouble, but didn''t you appraise the ring when you received it, considering that ebay is filled with jewelers who are not so honourable and count on ignorance....they will sell an si2 as a vs. They will tell you the colour is an f, when it''s really an L.

The cuts are awful and the only way i would buy a diamond from ebay and i have...is if it comes with a gia or egl certificate.

And, then I would still have it independently appraised by at least two jewelers.

I don''t know what your recourse is at this point, but it seems to me, and please don''t get offended...you didn''t do your due diligence, especially if you know nothing about diamonds. I hope you get your money back.

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
Abe, reply to my emails. I do not want this garbage ring you gave me. I want at least some of my money back for this junk. I got it appraised and its not worth anything.

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
Do you guys think I should send the ring back to Abe. I just dont want to fork out more money for shipping plus Abe is not emailing me at all.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 10:47:01 AM

So Abe is a crook?
3.gif

20.gif

Steel! I''m so getting that movie out this weekend now.
9.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I had such a crush on Atreyu when I was a girl.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 10:45:59 PM
Author: phoenixgirl
I had such a crush on Atreyu when I was a girl.

don''t you mean when you were a *younger* girl Phoenix
6.gif

Just kidding - you too huh
31.gif
30.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
OMG what is going on? I don''t know whether to laugh or shake my head! ^_^;;

midnitesooner

Rough_Rock
Steel,,,,the sargastic nature in which the bovine scathology flows from your keyboard makes one somewhat lagubrious. You may need two bags of popcorn to do your own digging on this one, then again, it likely that your voyaristic tendencies on this thread are satisfying enough.
35.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is this FINALLY over?
37.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 9:59:10 PM
Author: arjunajane

So Abe is a crook?
3.gif

20.gif

9.gif
What movie are you talking about? Share, please
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 1:38:57 PM
Author: risingsun

Date: 6/8/2009 9:59:10 PM
Author: arjunajane

So Abe is a crook?
3.gif

20.gif

9.gif
What movie are you talking about? Share, please
9.gif

Linky

It was a great early 80''s movie of a book with the same name.

Falkor.JPG

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am just reading this thread now--

I just searched AJDiamonds on ebay and the member is gone and they don''t have any listings... is that the member/store that is the topic of this thread?

Are they selling diamonds on other auction sites?

Did they ever give you guys refunds in the end?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
For a gal who purports to have read the thread, shouldn''t you already know the answer to these questions
24.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I did read the thread, and I do know that AJdiamonds was the subject, but when I go to their ebay page, you can''t see much-- like past items listed or any of their feedback. so i am not sure if that was them, or maybe their username on ebay was ''AJdiamonds1'' or something else.

and for my second two questions, i think they are valid-- do they sell under another username now? and is there an update from any of these ''supposed'' multiple people who have been cheated?

just wondering
7.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the linky, Steel. The things you learn on PS
2.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very interesting thread!

calv-laughing.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 2:51:22 PM
Author: risingsun
Thanks for the linky, Steel. The things you learn on PS
2.gif

Welcomes!

locomotive.gif

bowral1

Rough_Rock

I love the Never ending story! And Steel all I have to say to you is “Oh Snap!” ha ha

But seriously back to this thread . . . .

I realize you guys are mad at AJ. I think we all agree that what happened wasn’t right. But do you have to be so nasty? Is all that name calling really necessary? Focus on the issue not the person. Didn’t your mama ever tell you that two wrongs don’t make a right? When you put people down especially after they apologize . . . .you yourself look mean and heartless. I have to say after reading some of these e-posts I am appalled at the things written (no matter what the person did to you). It’s not the way people should treat each other, no matter what.

Ok I will get off my soap box now and we can sing Cumbayah
emsmile.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 3:36:44 PM
Author: bowral1

I love the Never ending story! And Steel all I have to say to you is “Oh Snap!” ha ha
33.gif
What are you wittering on about?

But seriously back to this thread . . . .

This sentence must be the kissing cousin of an oxymoron.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Just posting to be a part of this never ending thread.
35.gif

bowral1

Rough_Rock
Steel it was meant to be a compliment to your witty replies. I was posting on the never ending spin off from the original thread . . . . but thanks for the cut down . . . proving my point from my first post.

midnitesooner

Rough_Rock
First to all. Abe is working with me to fix all . Thanx to him for that, he is trying to resolve this. To the mighty steel, I didn''t think you would be able to understand or indeed find the word sargastic. Not sarcastic. In fact sargastic is a word, I wont even try to explain the rest. ,,keep trying ( perhaps a new dictionary would help ). Good luck in all of your voyaristic travels. Again thanx to Abe. Midnitesooner,,, out.
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 1:43:50 AM
Author: midnitesooner
First to all. Abe is working with me to fix all . Thanx to him for that, he is trying to resolve this. To the mighty steel, I didn''t think you would be able to understand or indeed find the word sargastic. Not sarcastic. In fact sargastic is a word, I wont even try to explain the rest. ,,keep trying ( perhaps a new dictionary would help ). Good luck in all of your voyaristic travels. Again thanx to Abe. Midnitesooner,,, out.
35.gif

midnitesooner, sargastic is Not a real word, and Steel was correct to correct you, as it''s simply a lame slang mutation of the word sarcastic. The "Urban Dictionary" hardly counts, my friend.

Please, stop misspelling all these big words, it''s simply embarrassing for you..
Or, perhaps by insisting on using sargastic which by "definition" basically means acting obnoxious for the sake of it, you are being smarter than you appear...
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results