shape
carat
color
clarity

AJDiamonds Cheated My two Diamond Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pter

Rough_Rock
Roger and Albert, I hope you both find a satisfactory conclusion to your affairs. I want to thank you for sharing your experience to prevent others from being cheated by this crook.

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 9:03:09 PM
Author: Lenamama
ugh.... Ebay!
What''s eBay got to do with it? One might as well say "Ugh.... the internet!". It''s a channel of advertising, used by good and bad people alike.

Roger and Albert: if AJDiamonds has gone bankrupt (as the cr**k seems to imply), the JVC won''t be able to do much. The police may. I think you need to find out if he has really gone bankrupt, whether any assets were seized and how you can get yourselves registered as creditors.

nickt

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Just an update, since everyone seems interested...

"Abe" was also in contact with me via email on 22 April and then on 25 April.

He said he would provide me with a replacement ring and that he would have a tracking number for me shortly. Since then, I have not heard from him!

I''m not sure if his story is true about going bankrupt or not, but I am about to take the matter further with the Police and the FBI''s Internet Crime Complaint Centre.

I will keep you posted.

Nick

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
I will too, he cheaped out on my ring so bad its not even funny. Id rather have nothing, than have a constant reminder how I was ripped off. I know you read this forum Abe.

midnitesooner

Rough_Rock
Hey folks: I never even got my diamond. His e-mail does not seem to be working as well as all phone #s. Does any one have an e-mail address or phone # that seems to be working. As the rest of you, this has been going on for months now. What a wonderful 25th anniversary present for my wife. I have started with the BBB, the police and FBI, but sadly not looking to good. If any one hears if this slime ball has gone bankrupt please advise, and I will do the same.

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
So far thats 4 of us. We should definitely stick together. Even if he does give you a ring, itll be garbage.

midnitesooner

Rough_Rock
Hey folks:
I just got off the phone with the FBI. the local police dept. in Ny as well as my own local police dept. the JVC. and the BBB. I have filed with all of them. Each of them will look into the matter, but all stated that the more individuals that make complaints the easier it will be to investigate, and stop this scamming thief.
ps: Abe if you are listening or reading any of this, you days as a professional thief are over.
29.gif

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
Can anyone get one specific person for us to all go to ? I have a feeling all of our individual work might not reach the same person.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I think it is very interesting that so many unsatisfied customers of this vendor managed to find this forum and thread to delurk, register and post here.

It would almost seem like one person was repeat registering to add weight to his/her dissatisfaction.

I stand to be corrected.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 3:54:49 PM
Author: Steel
I think it is very interesting that so many unsatisfied customers of this vendor managed to find this forum and thread to delurk, register and post here.

It would almost seem like one person was repeat registering to add weight to his/her dissatisfaction.

I stand to be corrected.
I hope I have the right person
3.gif
Steel you are always investigating people on this forum lol! Didn't you catch someone recently for posting contradictory posts??If I remember correctly, you have been right in the past so maybe you will be right again
1.gif
Too funny!! And no, I am not going to review your past posts to confirm lol!!!

ROGER_DR

Rough_Rock
No reply from him at all since May 1........ It seems that he has run away with my $$$..........
7.gif

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
you chose a great forum to spread the word! I''m so sorry about your experience... that guy is a JERK and i''m sure than no pricescope member who read this post will ever support his pathetic business!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock

I stand to be corrected.
36.gif

I wondered if anyone else put two and two together.
2.gif

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
I only found this website because I saw someone else get scammed by Abe. I dug through the net looking for his name, contact number, anything. Abe did mention that he had 6 other customers outstanding, it looks like 4 of them have found their way here. I have posted on one other forum but this one seems to be active. Abe did say he never had complaints before till now. His ebay rating was +10000. Its only when his business collapsed, he decided to take people with him.

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
I think when you get scammed, you would find forums like this right away.

ROGER_DR

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 3:40:31 AM
Author: Albertshunn
I only found this website because I saw someone else get scammed by Abe. I dug through the net looking for his name, contact number, anything. Abe did mention that he had 6 other customers outstanding, it looks like 4 of them have found their way here. I have posted on one other forum but this one seems to be active. Abe did say he never had complaints before till now. His ebay rating was +10000. Its only when his business collapsed, he decided to take people with him.
Albert,
I don''t believe there are only 6 victims being cheated by Abe.

My case started Sep''08 -- he had 6XXX positive feedback at that time and when he ran away from Ebay, he had 73XX positive feedback.

I bought two rings from him, but both of them had problem after 1-3 months. Therefore, I stronly believed that there were a lot of buyers would have similar problem to mine. But why did he still get a 100% positive feedback?

1. Most of problems would occur after 1-3 months. Almost 100% of buyers would have left a positive feedback to him,I was the one.

2. Even if you found the problem when you just received it, as Abe had indicated clearly in his auction that if buyer got any problem, must communicate with him first,he will solve problem for you. If buyer left a negative feedback to him, he would not do anything for you! In this situation, most of victims had to be patient and wait for him to settle the problem for you. He always draged the time and resulted in buyer missed out the time frame for leaving a negative feedback to him.

3. I believed that a lot of victims would have given up as they had to spent a lot of time in pursuing the issue with him and therefore would get a lot of pain. Frankly speaking, if I spent the time used for pursing this issue on other things, I would most probably have made much more that US$1431! Therefore I could understand that why many victims gave up very soon.

ajdiamonds

Rough_Rock
My name is Abe, owner of AJDiamonds, and I want to apologize to anyone who I have hurt recently and to try and explain myself as best as I can. I have never purposely cheated a customer in my life. While I know some RECENT customers are upset, I sold over 10,000 diamonds on ebay since 2002, and 99.9% of them were happy customers. Even when a few customers had issues after the 90 day time frame of ebay feedback, I still honored the purchase and fixed or re-enhanced the diamond. I never ONCE accepted a diamond back, and not return it within weeks. "Roger_DR" theory about the ebay feedback is completely incorrect, and just like you people have found this forum to discuss my wrongdoings, nobody before these past few months has EVER run into a problem. If there were serious issue, with a few customers, they would have found the forums to post or would have contacted ebay.
The one time I made a mistake was with WANG, the member who started this forum and is known as Roger_Dr.
He returned the 2 diamonds, which only needed a simple re-treatment, and I MESSED up and created a huge mess.
At first I misplaced the diamonds, then found them, and then sent them to be treated. At that time, ebay and mainly PAYPAL, caused me huge issues, which eventually caused my whole business to come crashing down, and "ROGER" and a few other innocent customers got caught in the middle.
While I never intentionally lied, I admit I made many promises and statements that I did not keep my word. Again, I didnt say those things to cheat my customers and run away. I said those statements because I truly wanted to do the right thing, but i was so overwhelmed i was not able to keep my word.
My whole business is destroyed and i am barely staying afloat. Throughout, I tried to do the right thing always.
I believe there were 6 customer complaints (out of 10,000 that is a very good ratio), where I was 100% in the wrong.
3 of them have been fixed...2 customers who did not post on the forum are THRILLED with the outcome (i have emails to prove it) and the third, Albertshunn, who posts here at least received his third replacement diamond. I know he isnt happy with it, and I know he wasnt happy with the first 2 either ,thinking they were "chipped", but I at least sent him the diamond and have fulfilled my responsibility.

The 4th customer,Nick, known as Nick T, has been an incredibly polite, patient and understanding person, and has finally received his tracking # for the replacement ring which is the correct size, and I hope he agrees with the quality as well.

The 5th customer, wrote on a different form, named angela and posted here as " hillsangels1 from diamond review forum" has also received her tracking # this week, and will be able to verify herself her ring is back in the mail.

The 6th customer is member, midnitesooner, and I am not sure who that is, and if they have contacted me. To him/her I just want to apologize and if you email me directly to [email protected] your issues and what I have done, I would be happy to fix it.

The only person of the 6th who has not been fixed is my good friend "Roger_Dr", who although he deserves 100% his diamonds/or money back, is a horrible cruel person who has wished death upon me and my family every day for the past 4 months while my life has been in ruins.
I have broken promises to him, and for that I am sorry,...but I only accepted his 2 diamonds back, because I fully intended to fix the diamonds quickly!!
That didnt happen and now I am responsible to fix this.
I tried to find another paypal account, but that has been difficult for me.
I offered to send him a company check and am waiting to hear back from him. as soon as I do, I can send the check and he will be able to confirm in 2 weeks or so the check received and cleared.
He suggested I was scared to face him on this forum, but here I am.
I am a standup guy who had alot of shit happen QUICKLY and was not able to recover...and yes a few HONEST customers were caught in the middle.
BUT I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST, I AM NOT A CHEAT AND I WILL FIX EVERY ISSUE THAT IS MY FAULT!

If anyone else is reading this, and feels cheated by something, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will do what I can to fix it.

Obviously AJDiamonds is no longer in operating for the time being, and I hope to learn from this to become a better person.
Please accept my apologies and please understand there are 2 sides to every story.
I wish you all the best,
Abe

raidergrad2000

Rough_Rock
Here we go.... Abe, it all sounds good, but you needed to be upfront and honest in the beginning and things would be much better for you.

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
What was the clarity??

ROGER_DR

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 7:30:34 PM
Author: ajdiamonds
My name is Abe, owner of AJDiamonds, and I want to apologize to anyone who I have hurt recently and to try and explain myself as best as I can. I have never purposely cheated a customer in my life. While I know some RECENT customers are upset, I sold over 10,000 diamonds on ebay since 2002, and 99.9% of them were happy customers. Even when a few customers had issues after the 90 day time frame of ebay feedback, I still honored the purchase and fixed or re-enhanced the diamond. I never ONCE accepted a diamond back, and not return it within weeks. 'Roger_DR' theory about the ebay feedback is completely incorrect, and just like you people have found this forum to discuss my wrongdoings, nobody before these past few months has EVER run into a problem. If there were serious issue, with a few customers, they would have found the forums to post or would have contacted ebay.
The one time I made a mistake was with WANG, the member who started this forum and is known as Roger_Dr.
He returned the 2 diamonds, which only needed a simple re-treatment, and I MESSED up and created a huge mess.
At first I misplaced the diamonds, then found them, and then sent them to be treated. At that time, ebay and mainly PAYPAL, caused me huge issues, which eventually caused my whole business to come crashing down, and 'ROGER' and a few other innocent customers got caught in the middle.
While I never intentionally lied, I admit I made many promises and statements that I did not keep my word. Again, I didnt say those things to cheat my customers and run away. I said those statements because I truly wanted to do the right thing, but i was so overwhelmed i was not able to keep my word.
My whole business is destroyed and i am barely staying afloat. Throughout, I tried to do the right thing always.
I believe there were 6 customer complaints (out of 10,000 that is a very good ratio), where I was 100% in the wrong.
3 of them have been fixed...2 customers who did not post on the forum are THRILLED with the outcome (i have emails to prove it) and the third, Albertshunn, who posts here at least received his third replacement diamond. I know he isnt happy with it, and I know he wasnt happy with the first 2 either ,thinking they were 'chipped', but I at least sent him the diamond and have fulfilled my responsibility.

The 4th customer,Nick, known as Nick T, has been an incredibly polite, patient and understanding person, and has finally received his tracking # for the replacement ring which is the correct size, and I hope he agrees with the quality as well.

The 5th customer, wrote on a different form, named angela and posted here as ' hillsangels1 from diamond review forum' has also received her tracking # this week, and will be able to verify herself her ring is back in the mail.

The 6th customer is member, midnitesooner, and I am not sure who that is, and if they have contacted me. To him/her I just want to apologize and if you email me directly to [email protected] your issues and what I have done, I would be happy to fix it.

The only person of the 6th who has not been fixed is my good friend 'Roger_Dr', who although he deserves 100% his diamonds/or money back, is a horrible cruel person who has wished death upon me and my family every day for the past 4 months while my life has been in ruins.
I have broken promises to him, and for that I am sorry,...but I only accepted his 2 diamonds back, because I fully intended to fix the diamonds quickly!!
That didnt happen and now I am responsible to fix this.
I tried to find another paypal account, but that has been difficult for me.
I offered to send him a company check and am waiting to hear back from him. as soon as I do, I can send the check and he will be able to confirm in 2 weeks or so the check received and cleared.
He suggested I was scared to face him on this forum, but here I am.
I am a standup guy who had alot of shit happen QUICKLY and was not able to recover...and yes a few HONEST customers were caught in the middle.
BUT I AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST, I AM NOT A CHEAT AND I WILL FIX EVERY ISSUE THAT IS MY FAULT!

If anyone else is reading this, and feels cheated by something, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will do what I can to fix it.

Obviously AJDiamonds is no longer in operating for the time being, and I hope to learn from this to become a better person.
Please accept my apologies and please understand there are 2 sides to every story.
I wish you all the best,
Abe

A few things need to be clarified here :

1. " While I know some RECENT customers are upset........"

For my case, it is NOT recent! I confirmed the issue and informed you on Sep. 21 2008. It is 8 months before, and definitely NOT recent.

2. "The only person of the 6th who has not been fixed is my good friend "Roger_Dr", who although he deserves 100% his diamonds/or money back, is a horrible cruel person who has wished death upon me and my family every day for the past 4 months while my life has been in ruins."

You are lying again. I have been kind ehough to you in the first 6 months even if you had given me a lot of nightmare.

Please take note that I have never ever "wished death upon you and your family"!

Please show me the proof if I ever did it, if you have no proof at all, that meant you are lying!

The fact is that I did start scolding you, but it was started on about Apr 10 ONLY, after I posted the issue on this fornum, because it seemed that you had no intention to solve this issue for me. I had stopped doing it since Apr 20 as I thought you have really realized your mistake and had intention to refund me the money, but I was disappointed again!

I don't mind to show other people what are words I scold you, it's definitely NOT like what you said.

"You are a SUPER crook! You are a SUPER cheater!!

You cheated many buyers!!!

You are a SUPER rat! You are a SUPER thief!! You stole my diamond rings!!!

You are a SUPER stupid seller who just want to make dirty money by cheating the customers!!!

You don't dare to have a dispute with me on the forum because you know very well that you have no sense of shame, you have no honesty at all!

Therefore, you can ONLY be a SUPER rat and hiding at a dirty corner.

You brought shame into your family. You brought shame to god.

God would blame you!

God would punish you!!! "

These are the worst words I have writen to you by e-mail.

When you showed your intention to fix the problem for me on Apr 20, I even promised you that as long as you really got it done, I will declare it on the fornum and buy back your honesty, and I would retrive my complain reports for you as well, am I right? I think I had been kind enough to you, but what have you done to me? Cheat and cheat and cheat....... don't remember how many times I have been cheated already!

Like what other victim said, you gave me a little hope, then destroyed it.... giving again, destorying it agian and again......... so painful to me ....................

I hope this time is TRUE from you!

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
Abe, the diamond that you gave me is wayyy worse than the first two that you gave me. Furthermore, I purchase a 2.0 D VS1, and I got a 1.6 J with some crappy clarity. Your first one looked like a D VS1 but had a chip in it. I will give you this ring back, just give me my money back. I lost $9000 to this ring and had to sell my car. You cant give me a decent ring at first then give me a shittier one after. I have purchased another ring already and do not want to see the ring I have ever. I would just like my money back.

I have to admit, its very decent of you posting on to here. I am sure we can work something out but you do not respond to my emails.

Albertshunn

Rough_Rock
Id like to add I bought the ring in July didnt get a ring till August, returned it within a week didnt get one till december, returned it within the week again, and got this really bad diamond in May. I was actually going to send all my document PLUS the ring to the police. I do not care about it, it is complete crap. I cant believe you would think I cant tell what a 2.0 D VS1 is. It wasnt even close. I will easily send you the ring tomorrow, but I''d almost rather send it to the police. I was also promised a certificate and never received one. I actually believe you, I am sure you are a good guy and would fix this issue. My relationship with my fiancee has been strained because of this issue, we do not want any reminder of it. I told her "the ring will arrive in 2 weeks" over a 100 times. Im surprised she''s still willing to marry me. Credit back to my credit card would be great.

midnitesooner

Rough_Rock
HHMM:

I wonder if Steel is a brother in law to Abe of AJ diamonds. Perhaps if he was taken for some funds, he would not be be so quick to jump the skeptic train. Some of us dig and dig for the truth Lad.

raidergrad2000

Rough_Rock
Any other information on everyone''s situation?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 12:00:49 AM
Author: purrfectpear

I stand to be corrected.
36.gif

I wondered if anyone else put two and two together.
2.gif
rotflmao2.gif

Kudos OP; this is the best thread ever. Nobody can deny, you sure work hard.

I am pleased that PS has yet another new member, joining especially for this thread. And get this; he purports to be the owner of the store which is alleged to have created all of this wrongdoing.

Quick, somebody pass the popcorn...

1237374r1ff8z5nm8.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 11:18:05 PM
Author: midnitesooner
HHMM:

I wonder if Steel is a brother in law to Abe of AJ diamonds. Perhaps if he was taken for some funds, he would not be be so quick to jump the skeptic train. Some of us dig and dig for the truth Lad.
pixelSHERLOCK_finished.gif

You are too quick for me.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting developments.

I think the best way to try and sort all of this out is to see if the mods can check IP addresses. If any match, well, then, there's your answer!
3.gif

(Sort of).

ajdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you midnitesooner for contacting me.
Now that I know who you are, I will be refunding your money.
For the record, just to clear things up with the public, I DID NOT CHEAT OR STEAL YOUR MONEY. We agreed for you to pay overtime, which you have been doing. You have sent $1600 over the past year. Unfortuntely before you paid in full, my business was shut down and I went out of business.
I have agreed to refund you in full, $1600.
But again, I did absolutely nothing wrong here, as you have sent payments and I was going to send the product.

And I am also happy to report, Roger Dr has received his refund check as promised.
So now all 5 people here who had issues, have been taken care of, and nobody has been cheated.
Kind regards,
Abe

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Dr. Roger,

Can you also do the Great and powerful Oz?

Or are you already playing your full compliment of instruments?

onemanband.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results