Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

A visit to Mikimoto NYC... And musings...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD I need one! SUPER gorgeous! I LOL at you "forgetting" you bought it. I would be obsessing waiting for it!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds, @lissyflo, @bling_dream19, @Lisa Loves Shiny, @MakingTheGrade, @diamondseeker2006, @hathalove, @canuk-gal, @Ann - Thank you all so much!!

Last couple of weeks have been rather challenging - I bought this as a pick-me-up and
I think it’s starting to work, I felt quite picked-up wearing it around the house today ::)

@lissyflo I love this line!! The station necklace is something else. I really really like these earrings, too. If only I wasn’t on an earrings ban, and if only the dang money tree would hurry up and sprout…
https://www.mikimotoamerica.com/us_en/cherry-blossom-earrings-12mm

@MakingTheGrade Yes!! All photos online show two pave blossoms, and I had actually wondered what the backs might look like - I expected the usual polished lattice. But then, Japanese culture is traditionally so painstaking and meticulous, I should have guessed that Mikimoto would have a much more elegant solution!! I like the plain side just as much as the pave :love:

@canuk-gal You do need one!! It’s such a beautiful interpretation of the usual station bracelet. And you’ve got the critters, you need more flora to sustain them :bigsmile:

@diamondseeker2006 Some metal comparisons for you :))Mikimoto’s rose gold is a perfect match to Tiffany RG, to my eyes - it’s slightly more yellow than my WF 18k and VCA RG. And the cherry blossom motifs are a hair under 8mm end to end - very delicate ::)

Last edited:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie - OMG I had to laugh. One day it's 'Im lusting after this' Ten days later it shows up and you'd already forgotten you'd bought it . How on earth could you forget this stunning bracelet. I LOVE IT ! Granted I'm on a bit of a flower craze at the moment - but this is a beauty !

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.