shape
carat
color
clarity

A sparkly doo-dad to use up my spare OECs.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I send support MrsB, we all support you, no one wants you to have to go thru this, I think it's very good news when one get's a stage I diagnosis, I'm very glad you were on top of your health, sometimes we just let things go. Your jewels are beautiful, your taste impeccable, but you know what I will bet MrB and everyone who knows you thinks what I think, IT'S YOU that I find the most dazzling! You are strong and you are very nice. I really wish the docs could get your staging quickly done, but it does indicate to me that they aren't crazy nutzoid worried as your stage is low. I find that comforting for me when I think of you. A very close friend of mine had Stage IIIc breast cancer diagnosed right after she retired as a full bird Colonel in the US Army, she had 5 different versions of cancer diagnosed 3 days after masectomy (she had this done in CT), by the VA, she had both breasts removed and only had to do hormone treatment, 5 years down the road she is fine and dandy if not a Colonel ;-) we've been friends since 1966, started high school together and she is wonderful. So I believe in you and I'm confident you are getting great care. I send you a hug a huge one, thank you for being so cool, it's scary shit I'm sure. xo

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
You are in my mind and prayers everyday and I know you're going to keep living a long healthy life. :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, @Mamabean! Yes, it was 5 weeks from diagnosis to surgery, and the biopsy was another week prior to that. I couldn't get in to see an ob gyn for 2-3 weeks at the beginning and it will be 2 weeks AFTER the surgery till I find out what my staging is - so from the time I started worrying about this till the time I find out exactly what I have, it will be about 2.5 months. I'm hoping that, in and of itself, hasn't caused me any additional problems. And yes - internally I chant "1a! 1a! 1a!"

I've always been someone who prayed. But this is more regular than normal - even for me.
@mrs-b I’ve been through a long wait like that...It was about 2.5 months too. I had to get a biopsy in my C-6 bone going through the front of my neck...We waited ten days for the results...Every doctor we spoke to thought it was a reoccurrence of Melanoma I had. My son quit his internship at a law firm to be with me...My husband who is a Type A workaholic was practically hanging on my ankle and wouldn’t leave me...We thought it was going to be very bad. It wasn’t..It turns out I have degenerative disk disease..pretty bad..but better than what they thought I had. I’m going to be chanting 1a too and praying really hard...:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new iteration of the doodad!! I'm hoping for the best with your surgery. Keeping fingers crossed that its laparoscopic.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new iteration of the doodad!! I'm hoping for the best with your surgery. Keeping fingers crossed that its laparoscopic.

Thanks, @Catmom. When I wake up after the surgery, if it is or isn't laparoscopic will immediately give me a lot of information as to how large the growth was. So yes - I'm with you - laparoscopic would be awesome!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and sending nothing but good wishes your way mrs-b!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-b, I wish you all the best with your health, so sorry this wait must be interminable. Just wanted you to know that those of us who lurk more than post are pulling for you too!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I pray that your surgery and recovery goes well. Also that the results are as hoped for

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m thinking about you and praying for your full recovery.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies. <3 Returned from LA on July 4th - flew in over Boston to incredible fireworks! Meeting my surgeon for the first time this afternoon and have to be at the hospital for the surgery tomorrow morning at 8.45am, procedure at 10.15am Eastern Time.

I suppose I could be more nervous, tho it's hard to see how....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been thinking about you @mrs-b and sending prayers for 1a.. <3

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I understand that you are in for a Hell of a wresling match, but there is no substantial doubt that this is yours to win!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending strong positive vibes your way mrs-b, especially tomorrow/this week ...

upload_2019-7-8_8-51-53.png

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you, our lovely, kind and much adored @mrs-b ! Sending love and healthy vibes across the globe x

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I’m sending you hugs and prayers for tomorrow..:pray:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you, our lovely, kind and much adored @mrs-b ! Sending love and healthy vibes across the globe x

Thank you so much, @Dandi. Given that it's currently 3.30am as I write this, it's probably no surprise I'm having trouble sleeping!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping today goes well, and when you wake up that it’s laparoscopic (if that’s the better one!). Good luck and thinking of you

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you today. I hope all goes well and they can use the laparoscopic route. Virtual healthy vibes coming your way today and during your recovery. May all go smoothly. ♥️

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Sending good wishes your way @mrs-b
Just read this thread and so sorry that you are going through this.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Praying for you today and sending you healing love. You are sparkly and strong.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck! Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and praying for you today.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been sending prayers and good vibes your way today, @mrs-b! I hope that everything went as well as it could, and please know that we are all with you though every step of this chapter. ((Hugs))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies. :kiss2:

Yes, it was laparoscopic and I'm waiting till tomorrow morning when the surgeon pops by to find out what he thought of it. I had no lymph nodes removed. tho, so that's a SUPER positive sign!

Pls forgive me if I don't respond individually - I'm still in hospital, not terribly comfortable, filled up with pain meds, and basically stoned. :loopy:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so good to hear from you!! And such a relief that the procedure was laparoscopic. Plus the lack of suspect lymph nodes is fabulous news! Thank you so much for the update @mrs-b, but get some rest and recover, lady! :mrgreen:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you had some good news! Hope that continues when you hear from the doctor tomorrow. Rest up and feel better!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results