shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A repurposed ring…

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased this marquise eternity ring knowing it was probably going to be a remake. As I suspected, it was uncomfortable and bulky.
David Klass is my trusted resource and knew it would be executed perfectly. I provided an inspiration image and added milgraining to enhance the undulating lines of the design. He was able to remake the ring with one less marquise stone because the bezel design sits lower on the finger. The original setting was rhodium plated 14kt white gold and the reset is platinum. It’s being shipped to me tomorrow but I couldn’t wait to share!

BEFORE…
IMG_8519.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

AFTER…
IMG_8522.jpeg IMG_8521.jpeg

Would you mind sharing the carat weight and ring size?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased this marquise eternity ring knowing it was probably going to be a remake. As I suspected, it was uncomfortable and bulky.
David Klass is my trusted resource and knew it would be executed perfectly. I provided an inspiration image and added milgraining to enhance the undulating lines of the design. He was able to remake the ring with one less marquise stone because the bezel design sits lower on the finger. The original setting was rhodium plated 14kt white gold and the reset is platinum. It’s being shipped to me tomorrow but I couldn’t wait to share!

BEFORE…
IMG_8519.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

AFTER…
IMG_8522.jpeg IMG_8521.jpeg

That went from a little drab to Dreamy! Congratulations on getting Jewel of the Week!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results