shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A repurposed ring…

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased this marquise eternity ring knowing it was probably going to be a remake. As I suspected, it was uncomfortable and bulky.
David Klass is my trusted resource and knew it would be executed perfectly. I provided an inspiration image and added milgraining to enhance the undulating lines of the design. He was able to remake the ring with one less marquise stone because the bezel design sits lower on the finger. The original setting was rhodium plated 14kt white gold and the reset is platinum. It’s being shipped to me tomorrow but I couldn’t wait to share!

BEFORE…
IMG_8519.jpeg

IMG_8520.jpeg

AFTER…
IMG_8522.jpeg IMG_8521.jpeg

Last edited:

Starstruck8

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That's quite a difference - clunky to sleek. The 'crossover' milgraining is a stylish touch.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I agree it is very sleek and so beautiful.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a perfect example of an excellent designer & bench working in harmony, because the ring is the same but COMPLETELY different, and it is stunning!

Can’t wait for hand shots when it arrives!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That's so beautiful! I have a soft spot in my heart for marquises.. I looked up the plural and that's what it said.. doesn't look correct though.
Anyways.. I actually love it both ways.. old and new.
Can't wait to see your hand shots.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous, much more wearable now and those diamonds look very white!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Looks like it will be very comfortable to wear. Love the double row of milgrain.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful remake!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That's so beautiful! I have a soft spot in my heart for marquises.. I looked up the plural and that's what it said.. doesn't look correct though.
Anyways.. I actually love it both ways.. old and new.
Can't wait to see your hand shots.

I actually loved both designs as well!

OP look forward to hand shots!!!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I just received the ring and have to share! I am beyond happy with the design and workmanship from the David Klass bench.
IMG_2530.jpeg I am very fond of the marquise shape and the subtle flashes the cut reflects. I did an understated brushed finish on the sides of the ring so the stones and milgrain detailing would be highlighted. IMG_2527.jpeg IMG_2528.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
This is a perfect example of an excellent designer & bench working in harmony, because the ring is the same but COMPLETELY different, and it is stunning!

Can’t wait for hand shots when it arrives!

Thank you! Isn’t it amazing it’s the same design layout but now completely different.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I actually loved both designs as well!

OP look forward to hand shots!!!

Thanks! I bought the ring because I loved the layout of the marquise shape. Unfortunately the original setting was uncomfortable because the stones sat high and rubbed against my other fingers. I couldn’t wear it for long periods so that pushed me to reset it.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I just received the ring and have to share! I am beyond happy with the design and workmanship from the David Klass bench.
IMG_2530.jpeg I am very fond of the marquise shape and the subtle flashes the cut reflects. I did an understated brushed finish on the sides of the ring so the stones and milgrain detailing would be highlighted. IMG_2527.jpeg IMG_2528.jpeg

So stunning and looks incredibly comfortable as well! So glad you love it as well! Enjoy this beauty!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:My first thought? Yoink, thank you very much! I love it, the low profile and the double milgrain.
I really want one.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I love this! I've never seen a marquise cut eternity band before and your remake is truly beautiful. I love the cross-over milgrain pattern, it adds depth to the design and feminine charm.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous! I Love it!!! I have a soft spot for Marquise shaped diamonds. Hopefully someday...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the ring and congrats on JOTW! Beautifully done!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely! Perfect blend of function and form! Really cool ring

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is so pretty! I love the double milgrain...beautiful piece!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a beautiful piece and I absolutely love Marquise diamonds!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful remake! Congrats on JOTW! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results