shape
carat
color
clarity

5-year anniversary 6.05 ctw tennis bracelet!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Don't know how I missed this the first time around, but WOW! Gorgeous :love:

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jill, I'm sorry I missed your first post! They did fix the bracelet and no more snagging! I love the setting. Where are you on your bracelet journey? How can I help?

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, now that's a beautiful bracelet! Congratulations on your anniversary! :appl:

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009|1419176869|3805261 said:
Hi Jill, I'm sorry I missed your first post! They did fix the bracelet and no more snagging! I love the setting. Where are you on your bracelet journey? How can I help?

Beautiful! I love the new picture and could look at a thousand more! I love your bracelet! I never made a final decision on my bracelet, although I do think I'm going to do something. I got a little distracted with DBTY necklaces and the BGD Black Friday sale. :naughty: But, I am toying with the idea of trading in my bracelet for one like yours. At this point, just trying to decide on the final diamond size I'd like. The more I thought about it, I thought the 20 pointers might be too big for everyday wear (mine now are 12.5 pointers). As much as I love big bling, I need to account for my day to day lifestyle which is relatively casual, so I'm thinking of 15 pointers like yours.

Do you love the 15 pointers? Wish you'd gone bigger/smaller? Any issue with the durability of your setting? Thanks!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! Looks gorgeous with your watch!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is fabulous! Happy anniversary! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That looks so beautiful and comfortable.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Jill, I love the 15-pointers! The setting has been great (aside from the snagging issue, which is now resolved), and it feels very sturdy.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Does the weight of that make you fall down?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results