shape
carat
color
clarity

5-year anniversary 6.05 ctw tennis bracelet!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
It was a happy 5-year anniversary at our house! Presenting my new ID Jewelry 6.05 ctw (15 pointers, but I had the bracelet shortened to 6.5 inches) tennis bracelet. The diamonds are amazingly sparkly (F/G SI ideal cuts), and the "heavy" 3-prong setting is so comfortable. I will try to take better photos later, but these are a few a snapped quickly with my iphone when it first arrived.

_20971.jpg

_20973.jpg

_20974.jpg

_20975.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking! I'll try to take some better photos with a clean wedding set later!

_20976.jpg

_20977.jpg

_20978.jpg

_20979.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so pretty! It looks great w/ your TF! A line bracelet is on my wishlist for the future, too!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Beautiful! I love it! Looks amazing with your tank too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. It looks great on your wrist.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful anniversary gift! :love: I love the TF, too (that is what I wear most of the time!)! I am just going to caution you that the bracelet will scratch up your watch if you actually wear them together, which I am sure you realize. I just want to keep my watch as perfect as possible, so I wear bracelets on the other wrist.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Can I just day I LOVE everything on your beautiful hand?! Watch, bracelet, ring :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Anni! Gorgeous bracelet--wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...Happy Anniversary! Love the bracelet.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
A few more with a clean wedding set and sunlight! Thanks for the sweet comments!

_21000.jpg

_21001.jpg

_21003.jpg

_21004.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary.
Beautiful bracelet that looks great on your wrist. :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!!! look at you sparkle away in the sun, like that!!! GORGEOUS!! Happy anniversary!! (and of course, DH is sporting the same one, right?? :wink2: LOL!)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah now that is what i am talking about! :appl: :love:

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
It looks stunning and the sunlight today made your wrist look like it was on fire! I love wearing my tennis bracelet when it's sunny outside!

Can you tell me about the "heavy" setting you got? My three prong setting appears to have the diamonds spaced further apart, and it feels very light. I have been thinking about a heavier setting just to withstand everyday wear. Plus, I already had one link break (thankfully it was at home and I didn't lose the bracelet). IDJ repaired it at no cost, but I've been worried about it happening again.

Would you mind taking a picture of the side view of your setting and a close up of the clasp? Thanks so much! I know Luann will make sure everything is taken care of for you.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Jill! I love the setting. I really like the weight of it (I also customized to 18kt gold), and it feels very secure. Luann said this heavy setting is newer, and they are recommending this setting now for everyday wear. I've attached a photo that Luann sent me to compare the 2. The larger has 15 pointers and the smaller heavy setting has 12 pointers. Neither is my bracelet. I've also included a photo of the side view of my bracelet. I hope this helps!

_21007.jpg

_21009.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful bracelet - happy anniversary! It looks fabulous on your wrist!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009|1407107589|3725540 said:
Hi. Jill! I love the setting. I really like the weight of it (I also customized to 18kt gold), and it feels very secure. Luann said this heavy setting is newer, and they are recommending this setting now for everyday wear. I've attached a photo that Luann sent me to compare the 2. The larger has 15 pointers and the smaller heavy setting has 12 pointers. Neither is my bracelet. I've also included a photo of the side view of my bracelet. I hope this helps!

Thank you for posting those pictures. That is so helpful! Have you heard back from Luann? I hope everything is getting squared away. I also emailed her and inquired about a different setting and a possible upgrade on my tennis bracelet. Besides the snagging, do you love your setting and bracelet? Was it all you'd hoped it would be?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its so pretty! I think it's really smart to go with a little bit heavier setting so you can wear it everyday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet and it looks so glamorous on your wrist. :love:
Happy 5th Anniversary!!! :appl:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I love the bracelet AND the watch! What a great wrist stack!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! WOW :love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic and it blends perfectly! That is one heck of a left side you have got going on.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, congrats!.. :clap: :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! That's a lot of diamonds on your left hand - how about the right? :naughty:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1407100769|3725499 said:
Can you tell me about the "heavy" setting you got? My three prong setting appears to have the diamonds spaced further apart, and it feels very light. I have been thinking about a heavier setting just to withstand everyday wear. Plus, I already had one link break (thankfully it was at home and I didn't lose the bracelet). IDJ repaired it at no cost, but I've been worried about it happening again.

Would you mind taking a picture of the side view of your setting and a close up of the clasp? Thanks so much! I know Luann will make sure everything is taken care of for you.

Another option is to consider a handcrafted tennis bracelet from Wink Jones. My bracelets have the look of 3 prongs, but the safety of 4 prongs. It does not look heavy but is very strong at the same time. I recently acquired one with FIY diamonds, but have worn the other one everyday for the last 10 years, it has been in the shower, out camping, and even in the waters of French Polynesia. Pictures can be found in SMTB.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, had to bump this. Your bracelet is gorgeous EHR! Congrats!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to make a final decision about my tennis bracelet upgrade, and I'm wondering if IDJ fixed your bracelet snagging and how you are liking it now that you've had it a little while? I'm thinking about going with this setting and 20 pointers for a 8ctw bracelet. Before I make the final decision, I wanted to check in with you!

Any chance you could snap some extra pictures? I'd love to see a perspective shot (from a little distance) and a few close-up shots too! And I'm really tempted to see if I could meet you to see this in person! :twirl:

Thank you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is gorgeous. Happy Anniversary

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a way to ring in an anniversary!! Congrats & your bracelet looks fabulous!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
A new photo of the bracelet in all its glory :love:

_25384.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results