shape
carat
color
clarity

5.23 K VS2 Antique Emerald Cut in CVB Sienna 3 stone

lioness88

Rough_Rock
Thank you @lioness88 ! And certainly: the ring is a 5 1/2, although I often wear a 5, the 5 1/2 with the sizing shot is perfect for comfort and to prevent turning when I wear it. Details on the side stones directly from Caysie who sourced them: “custom earth mine step cut shield diamonds, FG/vs with excellent cuts, 0.57ctw”

Each is .57?? Or together they are .57? Don’t mind my obsessive questions. Love it so much.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My apologies, I just saw these questions! Alex had it insured during shipment and Caysie’s policy covered it when it was with her. She insured it shipped to me, and my policy (Chubb) covered it from me picking it up.

Thanks!! Hmm, Caysie suggested that I insure my stone through sometihng like JM before shipping it to her. I might ask her about it again.

@ksluice and @KristyDarling …I’m dying of envy over here!!
You ladies have the most beautiful stepcuts I’ve ever seen❤️❤️❤️

Coming from someone who had the most gorgeous step-cut 3-stone, this means a lot! :)

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Each is .57?? Or together they are .57? Don’t mind my obsessive questions. Love it so much.

Together. If I do some digging I might be able to find the mm dimensions. Even though they’re shy of 1/4 ct, because they’re sheilds I think they read bigger?

lioness88

Rough_Rock
Together. If I do some digging I might be able to find the mm dimensions. Even though they’re shy of 1/4 ct, because they’re sheilds I think they read bigger?

They’re just so perfect. Thank you!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, I was looking up your tennis bracelet to look at it again and discovered I missed your ring thread!!! Wow, it is incredibly gorgeous!!! :love: I love the setting you chose and Caysie did a beautiful job, as usual! Your diamond is amazing! It's like a very big sister to my K antique asscher that Caysie also set! Congratulations and a happy belated birthday! I'd say that gift was definitely worth waiting for!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results