shape
carat
color
clarity

5.07 RB (GIA 3X) in Leon Mege Setting

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Just my service right now. Not everyone else. I haven’t had one person survive ECMO yet. There are stories out there of survival. But not an case I’ve been involved with yet. Depressing.

Got it. I can understand why you feel it's futile, if everyone has died. That really sucks. I am sorry.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! It's so gorgeous. Congratulations!

@allycat0303 so stunningly beautiful - simple elegant and amazing

Thank you both! It helps settle my doubts!

This has been a suspenseful journey, but well worth the wait!:appl:
I hope Leon can put pillows on the inside shank for fit and spin. This beauty should be front and center! It is huge, but, like someone else stated earlier, it is celebrity size and they wear their rings with no problem! The inspiration pic you posted, the ring size and proportions look like yours. Just beautiful! Maybe simply viewing the ring on you vs. on someone else's hand is making it seem different.

I kinda would love to know what Mom thinks:Up_to_something: now!
Anyway, gorgeous ring, handsome husband (love the sleeve BTW), and congratulations all around!
It might be as you said.. someone else’s hand. As for the sleeve… he has a cat on other forearm as well. It’s nice but I’m hoping it doesn’t develop into another sleeve. Too many tattoos!

@allycat0303, this ring is just absolutely gorgeous!! It looks fabulous on your hand. What a rare and special diamond to have. And I gotta say, your dh is so handsome!

And...never mind celebrities, there are more than a few PS'ers with large stones and they wear them very proudly - as they should! It's gorgeous and I hope you will enjoy this beauty for years to come.

June, I was just thinking about all the PS ers that have larger sized stones and it’s not an issue. Just have to adjust my mindset.

It’s beautiful! Congrats on your beautiful ring but more importantly for 25 years with your loving husband. I know it hasn’t always been easy but the best things are always worth fighting for.

Ring,

Yes it has been hard. I would say last 8 years has been very good despite facing family illness and career turmoil (on my part). But I think we were both quite stubborn to work it out.

I just ordered them!!!! Thank you so much. My husband is taking it to New York to size. But I’m going to use the plastic things to determine size, then he can measure the ring and size it.

I also have the sneaking suspicion it might still be a bit big after sizing (they can only size down 0.25) so I’ll use those things. And I can wear it next week!

Last edited:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an incredible ring, I love the details and just WOW!!! So big and beautiful, no room for DSS!! Wonderful story and even more wonderful husband you have. I hope you get the size fixed in no time so you’re even more comfortable wearing the ring. Congratulations!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will say that I think this now my favorite ring on pricescope..wow just wow

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It’s amazing and beautiful…I hope that you can enjoy it at work since you’re working so many hours now. And I love that he hid it in the kitchen while you were tearing apart the basement and the insulation…:lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is spectacular!!! Congratulations. I love your story. Your ring is just stunning. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh! That’s stunning
Congratulations!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gloriously perfect! The stunning diamond, coupled with the artistry and meaning of the setting, is beyond special. Just spectacular!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Pear: I miss home so much. I’m so rooted in Montreal, it’s been hard to be away (and also contemplate never being home again). I didn’t take great side pics. Will try tomorrow. I kind of rushed it because I didn’t have time.

514713A8-EF05-4B1B-AB31-692C784312CA.jpeg D62176A1-0060-44E6-A50F-AA806A17F48F.png

I also love the fleur-de-lis and this is one of the prettiest incorporations into a ring I’ve ever seen!

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
I've been a Pricescope follower for years but never joined until recently to use the HCA evaluation. I never planned to post but I feel this is important.

I'm happy for your excitement over your new ring and you and your husband sound like a wonderful couple. With that said, I highly recommend removing his sweet picture from your post. There are many people lurking everywhere and you don't want to have him identified so your ring could be located. Just food for thought and I hope you are happy with the resizing and ring.

Last edited:

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I passed out. Trying the ring on and a piece of @Daisys and Diamonds cake miiiiight help.

Cake helps everything! Thank you :)
Such an incredible ring, I love the details and just WOW!!! So big and beautiful, no room for DSS!! Wonderful story and even more wonderful husband you have. I hope you get the size fixed in no time so you’re even more comfortable wearing the ring. Congratulations!
No. Definitely no DSS possible in my mind. He told me that if he went with my original 3.5 carat request there was “a chance” I would later want 5. So best to do it now.

I will say that I think this now my favorite ring on pricescope..wow just wow

Yikes! Can’t say that. Too many stunners on this site. But thank you :)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It’s amazing and beautiful…I hope that you can enjoy it at work since you’re working so many hours now. And I love that he hid it in the kitchen while you were tearing apart the basement and the insulation…:lol:

Well… I patted the insulation… it wasn’t in shreds…

This is spectacular!!! Congratulations. I love your story. Your ring is just stunning. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thank you!

Oooh! That’s stunning
Congratulations!
Thanks Rosie

Your ring is gloriously perfect! The stunning diamond, coupled with the artistry and meaning of the setting, is beyond special. Just spectacular!

I think the gallery I love more than anything.

Thanks Jeff :)
That is one amazing rock. Wow!!!! I would hesitate to size it down .25 especially since we are in winter. I don’t know if you live in a warm climate or not but during the warmer months it will probably feel normal.

I will buy the plastic things that Dee*Jay suggested. I am struggling with how much to size because I can’t go with my husband. It’s currently unwearable.: too loose.
I also love the fleur-de-lis and this is one of the prettiest incorporations into a ring I’ve ever seen!
Thanks Mreader. Since I’m no longer home…:I am more attached to symbolism of home.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I've been a Pricescope follower for years but never joined until recently to use the HCA evaluation. I never planned to post but I feel this is important.

I'm happy for your excitement over your new ring and you and your husband sound like a wonderful couple. With that said, I highly recommend removing his sweet picture from your post. There are many people lurking everywhere and you don't want to have him identified so your ring could be located. Just food for thought and I hope you are happy with the resizing and ring.

I’ve been on PS since… I want to say 2005? There’s many pictures of both my husband and I in previous threads… from our engagement, wedding… so cat is already out of the bag

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
You guys all know that my husband barely knows anything about diamonds right? He basically found a 3X with the the color and clarity he was interested in… looked at giant pictures for 10 minutes and did an HCA, then asked Leon to bring it in.

He’s feeling pretty good that the PS crowd thinks it’s a nice stone:cool2:

Beginners luck.

Sunrises Sunsets

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been on PS since… I want to say 2005? There’s many pictures of both my husband and I in previous threads… from our engagement, wedding… so cat is already out of the bag

I understand, I am happy for the two of you and enjoy your beautiful new ring.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Omg what a gorgeous ring! I don't even see your finger!

Congrats on your anniversary and wear it in happiness and good health. Thank you for your service. And what a sweet and romantic husband!

We visited Quebec City for the first time in 2019 and wow, Asian cuisine there was pretty bad lol We went to Montreal and thank goodness the food was better lol. We went to a good but kinda dirty Vietnamese soup place and a fancy bubble tea place. My daughter fell in love with Montreal and was so heartbroken she didn't get into McGills. I was too, being a French citizen, the tuition there was way less than the colleges in the USA. We were supposed to go to Montreal this winter for a concert (Les Cowboys Fringants) but it's now postponed to the spring (thank goodness). But it is a beautiful and clean city. I wish nyc was half as clean...

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. It’s so bad. He hid it in the kitchen cabinet. Top shelf. He said “I know you don’t even know where the kitchen is”

I spent the majority of my search in the basement. He was kind of clever

Your quote is beyond funny! Hahahaha. Very clever indeed!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! This one goes down as one of PS's best! Leon did an incredible job. Classic beauty. I have Fleur de Lis on the basket of my ring Leon built ages ago. But it's nothing like yours. :). Enjoy that ring.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a magnificent ring:kiss2:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Thank you RunningwithScissors. Lately it’s felt as though the sacrifices weren’t worth it. But it is what it is. Have to believe that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be… even if it feels horrible :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling horrible. Your days must be so tough with all those cases. Yeah the ring is nice but you are worth much more.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sprinkles,

Very sweet of you to say. I don’t do much except put people on ECMO and put chest tubes in. I kind of think I’m part of “futile service” because the mortality is so high.

Sorry, I just had to reply to this comment first. What you are doing is definitely NOT futile. I'm so sorry that you have had to endure what you are still doing throughout this pandemic. You are courageous and strong and mentally tough. That you still go out there every day trying to save lives is what counts. I don't want to make any comment that can be construed as political. I just want to say I'm so sorry the world is where it is right now, and I hope all people will do EVERYTHING they can not to end up in the severe situation that many of the people you are treating. Thank you for your service because its the people in the healthcare industry that are the real fighters right now.

Ok, so back to your fabulous ring. Given what you're doing and the toll it's probably taking on you, you deserve a few more, in maybe a slightly smaller size, and in a few other colors. May I suggest green, red and blue? :Up_to_something:

All kidding aside, your ring is truly stunning, a masterpiece by a true artisan. Your DH worked hard and did well. You more than deserve this. I guess he will bring it to Leon to get it sized down right? You will feel so much better after it fits properly. Though that sucker is pretty big. Let us know how you work it out, and please share some random I'm-staring-at-my-ring-again shots throughout the day. We would love them.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Omg what a gorgeous ring! I don't even see your finger!

Congrats on your anniversary and wear it in happiness and good health. Thank you for your service. And what a sweet and romantic husband!

We visited Quebec City for the first time in 2019 and wow, Asian cuisine there was pretty bad lol We went to Montreal and thank goodness the food was better lol. We went to a good but kinda dirty Vietnamese soup place and a fancy bubble tea place. My daughter fell in love with Montreal and was so heartbroken she didn't get into McGills. I was too, being a French citizen, the tuition there was way less than the colleges in the USA. We were supposed to go to Montreal this winter for a concert (Les Cowboys Fringants) but it's now postponed to the spring (thank goodness). But it is a beautiful and clean city. I wish nyc was half as clean...
I went to Mcgill :) it’s a nice town. A lot of character. There’s an energy that I love. And of course my family, and my husband’s family is all there. Maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to have a job there.

Your quote is beyond funny! Hahahaha. Very clever indeed!
He likes to tease a bit :)

Stunning ring! This one goes down as one of PS's best! Leon did an incredible job. Classic beauty. I have Fleur de Lis on the basket of my ring Leon built ages ago. But it's nothing like yours. :).
@Ann Thank you! I love your rings!

Congratulations on a magnificent ring:kiss2:

It means a lot from you.. legendary Madame Bijoux
Sorry to hear you are feeling horrible. Your days must be so tough with all those cases. Yeah the ring is nice but you are worth much more.
Thank you. I get a little dark some days.

Beautiful, congratulations
Thank you!

Wow, the stone seems to 'light up'! What a beauty, and what incredible finger coverage! :kiss2:

Yes! He picked a great stone. Thank you :)

Sorry, I just had to reply to this comment first. What you are doing is definitely NOT futile. I'm so sorry that you have had to endure what you are still doing throughout this pandemic. You are courageous and strong and mentally tough. That you still go out there every day trying to save lives is what counts. I don't want to make any comment that can be construed as political. I just want to say I'm so sorry the world is where it is right now, and I hope all people will do EVERYTHING they can not to end up in the severe situation that many of the people you are treating. Thank you for your service because its the people in the healthcare industry that are the real fighters right now.

Ok, so back to your fabulous ring. Given what you're doing and the toll it's probably taking on you, you deserve a few more, in maybe a slightly smaller size, and in a few other colors. May I suggest green, red and blue? :Up_to_something:

All kidding aside, your ring is truly stunning, a masterpiece by a true artisan. Your DH worked hard and did well. You more than deserve this. I guess he will bring it to Leon to get it sized down right? You will feel so much better after it fits properly. Though that sucker is pretty big. Let us know how you work it out, and please share some random I'm-staring-at-my-ring-again shots throughout the day. We would love them.

Yes, he’s bringing to Leon… leaving on Thursday.. he’s going to watch a game in NY. I just have to figure out the size… I went to jewelers where I live to size my ring and they al had DIFFERENT sizes. So that’s an issue.

I think I’m just tired. Sometimes… you need “a win” to feel motivated to continue. If that makes sense.

Thank you for the kind comments :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results