shape
carat
color
clarity

5.07 RB (GIA 3X) in Leon Mege Setting

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
To be honest. Right now… I’m kind of “it’s too big” but I’m sure I’ll adjust. It is extremely delicate. The band is like a string and and the halo is tiny. I just think maybe the stone is much more then I thought it would be. So it’s perfect. Just you know… it’s a shock.

You know you’ll never get DSS! Would you want to have the ring’s shank a little thicker? I think it’s perfect but you have to love it..

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my gooodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks amazing on you! You have lovely delicate fingers. Very classy!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally, it's magnificent. The diamond, the halo, the fleur de lis... all of it absolutely perfect. Wear it in the best of health!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a work of art! Congratulations on your magnificent boulder ring!!!:love:

(you can never get DSS-bc you have no more room on your finger :lol:)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite…

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
You know you’ll never get DSS! Would you want to have the ring’s shank a little thicker? I think it’s perfect but you have to love it..

No. Definitely not. No DSS. It’s not the shank. The stone is just more then I expected. Right now I stuck some paper towels between the band and my finger and it’s spinning less… so I feel better about it.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I’m very very self conscious about my hands because I can’t wear nail polish or grow nails long.

Girl you’re in good company! My job doesn’t let me do nails or polish either! I’ve always felt self conscious (I’m in Southern California). It’s refreshing to see natural nails, in my opinion :) plus you’re lucky you have nice slender hands!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ally, it's magnificent. The diamond, the halo, the fleur de lis... all of it absolutely perfect. Wear it in the best of health!

What a work of art! Congratulations on your magnificent boulder ring!!!:love:

(you can never get DSS-bc you have no more room on your finger :lol:)

Thanks Kim!

Lulu: definitely no DSS. No way possible. I guess my husband was trying to make sure we were done.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok WOW!!!! I love it. This is a ring to grow into. The size is a big change right now but dammmmn does it ever look incredible on you! I used to live in Quebec so I’d love to see a side shot!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Girl you’re in good company! My job doesn’t let me do nails or polish either! I’ve always felt self conscious (I’m in Southern California). It’s refreshing to see natural nails, in my opinion :) plus you’re lucky you have nice slender hands!

One day when I’m retired I will have nice nails!!!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s really exceptional. Museum-quality!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning, try NOT to size it. Not that delicate shank. Hopefully beads or something can be added to the inside. Either that or wearing a band with it can stabilize it a bit.

Yes. My husband is flying to NY and will discuss it with Leon. I can’t go! No time off. But I’m going to tape the paper towels to the ring… hopefully Leon and size the ring and make a judgment call.

The ring is actually same size as my previous engagement ring, but the thinner band and it’s top heavy so not the same feel at all.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You work so hard, this ring is well-deserved!! I have so much respect for healthcare workers! Thank you for all that you do!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ok WOW!!!! I love it. This is a ring to grow into. The size is a big change right now but dammmmn does it ever look incredible on you! I used to live in Quebec so I’d love to see a side shot!!!

Pear: I miss home so much. I’m so rooted in Montreal, it’s been hard to be away (and also contemplate never being home again). I didn’t take great side pics. Will try tomorrow. I kind of rushed it because I didn’t have time.

514713A8-EF05-4B1B-AB31-692C784312CA.jpeg D62176A1-0060-44E6-A50F-AA806A17F48F.png

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Tell your DH that now, I can sleep :wink2:
steve-carell-thank-you.gif
It's shockingly beautiful and gloriously ginormous. Having it stabilized will make you feel more secure and then you can get used to that amazing doorknocker. I love the meaning behind the intentional details. Just, woah. Look at it!:love:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pear: I miss home so much. I’m so rooted in Montreal, it’s been hard to be away (and also contemplate never being home again). I didn’t take great side pics. Will try tomorrow. I kind of rushed it because I didn’t have time.

514713A8-EF05-4B1B-AB31-692C784312CA.jpeg D62176A1-0060-44E6-A50F-AA806A17F48F.png

Oh I love love love it! What an incredibly special and meaningful ring. Nice to have a piece of Montreal with you, always. It is a very missable city. Always hard to be away from home. Big hugs to you. I have been close with people that have done the medical path. It’s a big sacrifice. The world is lucky to have you.

Anyways… if you’re taking name submissions, I suggest “Mon Cher…”! Wear her in good health!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Tell your DH that now, I can sleep :wink2:
steve-carell-thank-you.gif
It's shockingly beautiful and gloriously ginormous. Having it stabilized will make you feel more secure and then you can get used to that amazing doorknocker. I love the meaning behind the intentional details. Just, woah. Look at it!:love:

My fault I swear. I wrote the post then got a bit distracted with a patient. And thank you!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.
D5ED5F96-E952-4A1A-BC72-6E3C06767465.jpeg

I’m speechless! Wow! Just wow!! Thats a Showstopper for sure! No way you can even attempt to put surgical gloves over that gorgeous monster rock! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Congrats!!! So happy to FINALLY see it. Did he tell you where he hid it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results