shape
carat
color
clarity

5.07 RB (GIA 3X) in Leon Mege Setting

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love a perfect love story. Every part of me melts when I hear one, but it has not always been our reality.

I’ve been with my husband since I was 16 years old. And in over 25 years, we have grown up together, suffered incredible losses, and endured years of long distance as I chased my dream of becoming a surgeon.

I am incredibly proud that after all these years, as a couple, we endured. And perhaps that in itself, has to be a love story.

Stone:

My husband found the stone he was interested in via the PS database and Leon pulled a few more with comparable specs before they decided my husband’s original pick was “the one”

5.07 H VS2
GIA Triple Ex
HCA: 1.3

Ring:
My original engagement ring was made by Leon Mege, and my husband wanted to incorporate some of the design elements of my original ring.

For the basket, I asked for Fleur-de-lis in honor of
  1. My home (Montreal, Quebec) a city that has my heart and soul
  2. For my husband, who is French Canadian.
  3. My first language was a combination of French/ Vietnamese.
My only other requests were : make the band and halo as thin as possible.
Leon took these suggestions and designed a ring as he saw fit. At some point there was a rough pencil drawing that appeared by email ;-) but other then that, it was a surprise. Leon is mercurial and demanding with his craft, as I believe most great artists are. We trusted him implicitly to create a beautiful ring. It was a flawless transaction, and the ring and setting are exactly what we wanted. D78CA525-E985-46C8-BD0A-C48753AFC62B.png

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omgggggg I have been waiting forever to see this and of course I’m just about to board a plane and miss the big reveal!!!

This is gonna be perfect and I cannot wait for a billion photos to get uploaded!

Such a sweet story, me and hubby are also high school sweethearts <3

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see the pics!!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
This is awesome! Finally, we all get to see :kiss2: :appl:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Enduring love story, @allycat0303 !❤️ Congrats on everything you and your hubby have accomplished together! Waiting for pics with bated breath…

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dyinnnnnngggg here….waiting…waiting… :lol:

-C4C

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this, for the diamond and the ring...fleur de lis are a favorite symbol of mine.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting…..for the bling photos :appl::appl::appl::appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Girl! Don’t leave us hanging!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All women love a sweet love story - until it comes to diamond ring pics!! Then we would run each other over to see the pictures!
Trying to be patient….

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Checking back in……..come on!!!!!!!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry… got called for an emergency OR. So the only issue is the ring size is way off. I think I need to have it sized down 0.25. It’s stressing me a bit to have to send it for sizing because I’m scared it gets lost or something. And I’m not even sure that it’s 0.25 down or even more….

I apologize for:

1. Terrible pictures
2. Nails have to be kept short for work :(

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry… got called for an emergency OR. So the only issue is the ring size is way off. I think I need to have it sized down 0.25. It’s stressing me a bit to have to send it for sizing because I’m scared it gets lost or something. And I’m not even sure that it’s 0.25 down or even more….

I apologize for:

1. Terrible pictures
2. Nails have to be kept short for work :(

Oh my gosh of course I check when I have two seconds to see this update one minute ago!!!!!

don’t worry size you can fix - style you can’t!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh of course I check when I have two seconds to see this update one minute ago!!!!!

don’t worry size you can fix - style you can’t!

Thanks Pear. I have to admit when I saw it I kind of said “we should have gone with a 3.5 or 4.” The size was a bit shocking. But now used to it.

I think it’s the combination of it being too big (ring size) and big stone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! It is drop dead gorgeous! It’s also huge..but in a good way! It’s so beautiful!

I was thinking about you doing surgery and thinking about your ring! I don’t know how you can stay focused with that ring at home! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Do you love it???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results