shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This just keeps getting better and better!!! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
SHUT. THE. FRONT.DOOR!!! Amazing! I'm so excitied! Perhaps turning 30 won't be so bad with all these door prizes to look forward too!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
So jealous of everyone whos going! I realised im in vegas for a conference the week after and ill miss you all ;( de-vo....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1366730604|3432925 said:
SHUT. THE. FRONT.DOOR!!! Amazing! I'm so excitied! Perhaps turning 30 won't be so bad with all these door prizes to look forward too!

Ditto!!
Those earrings would make a fantastic 30th OR 27th birthday surprise... or the JbEG bracelet...or the WF pendants... and mine's the day of the GTG... just sayin' :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1366856294|3434116 said:

Ditto!!
Those earrings would make a fantastic 30th OR 27th birthday surprise... or the JbEG bracelet...or the WF pendants... and mine's the day of the GTG... just sayin' :naughty:

Well we will toast you Yssie!! My 30th is actually later on in June but I wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone :) Attend the GTG and have my big bash in vegas!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1367068843|3435563 said:
Yssie|1366856294|3434116 said:

Ditto!!

Well we will toast you Yssie!! My 30th is actually later on in June but I wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone :) Attend the GTG and have my big bash in vegas!

I'm also a June birthday...I'll be entering the last year of my 20s! (But not until after the GTG...I'm the 13th)

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Pricescope Vendors are the Best !! The door prizes are just awesome.

I'm happy to say I've bought from a few and looking forward to meeting others at the GTG !! Viva Las Vegas !!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Another fabulous door prize sneak peek for this week: De Beers Jewellery Book from Metro Jewelry Appraisers!

One eligible consumer member will have the chance to win De Beers Jewellery book at the Pricescope GTG. Metro Jewelry Appraisers will ship the book to the winner.

Thank you to Metro Jewelry Appraisers for this donation!

de-beers-jewellery-book-metro-appraisers.jpg

Blog: Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Sneak Peek: De Beers Jewellery Book from Metro Jewelry Appraisers!

Thanks again to our participating vendors for these wonderful donations!!
:appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Pretty sure that book will put my photography to shame!

It works like a catalog, right? Winner gets to pick any piece??? :naughty: :lol: ;-)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I'm getting excited- less than a month to go!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there an GTG Etiquette 101 Class being offered.. :read: . on how long it's accpetable to hang on to someone's hand while studying their bling... should I count to 10 or 20 or 120.. and then force myself to let go.. or wait until they begin to wildly shake their hand pulling backwards.. to finally give up the gwaking?

How cool to be with a bunch of people that you can actually.. say.. "So.. please tell me what size is that lovely diamond.. color and clarity?" :naughty:

I would also like to vote for the things I want to see Erica and Grace sporting when they arrive... From the website the $10,000 DBTY is at the top of I WANT to see this list... Ladies.. please.. come blinged out! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1367681693|3440239 said:
Is there an GTG Etiquette 101 Class being offered.. :read: . on how long it's accpetable to hang on to someone's hand while studying their bling... should I count to 10 or 20 or 120.. and then force myself to let go.. or wait until they begin to wildly shake their hand pulling backwards.. to finally give up the gwaking?

How cool to be with a bunch of people that you can actually.. say.. "So.. please tell me what size is that lovely diamond.. color and clarity?" :naughty:

I would also like to vote for the things I want to see Erica and Grace sporting when they arrive... From the website the $10,000 DBTY is at the top of I WANT to see this list... Ladies.. please.. come blinged out! :bigsmile:

Oh, and do we get (sparkly!!) nameplates? Or do we guess identities by the bling? :devil:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1367512906|3438827 said:
I'm getting excited- less than a month to go!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Me too! I can hardly keep my cool! I'm on a total bling trip/mood, too! I keep gawking at my own and others' bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to mention one more time, some of us have made reservations for a show on Friday night and plan to go to dinner as well. I think there was a thread in Hangout at the time and people contacted me through a LoupeTroop listing if they wanted to be included in hotel or other plans. Many of us are coming alone and wanted to have a group to do some things with besides Sat. night. If you signed up later and want to be included in emails regarding either hotel, Fri.dinner, shopping, or a show, you can send me a message through this listing (contact info at the very bottom of the listing):

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/1-dot-58-g-vs1-gia-xxx-in-vatche-tiffany-repro-setting

I know some of the people are meeting up with PS friends they have met before and are staying other places and making their own plans. But we don't want anyone coming alone to be left out! So contact me asap because we'll be making dinner reservations very soon!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet DS, thanks for arranging this! :appl:

Erika, those vendor prizes look amazing!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: Wow, so generous!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1367802590|3440991 said:
I need to mention one more time, some of us have made reservations for a show on Friday night and plan to go to dinner as well. I think there was a thread in Hangout at the time and people contacted me through a LoupeTroop listing if they wanted to be included in hotel or other plans. Many of us are coming alone and wanted to have a group to do some things with besides Sat. night. If you signed up later and want to be included in emails regarding either hotel, Fri.dinner, shopping, or a show, you can send me a message through this listing (contact info at the very bottom of the listing):

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/1-dot-58-g-vs1-gia-xxx-in-vatche-tiffany-repro-setting

I know some of the people are meeting up with PS friends they have met before and are staying other places and making their own plans. But we don't want anyone coming alone to be left out! So contact me asap because we'll be making dinner reservations very soon!

I'm interested DS, sending you an email now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1367804514|3441015 said:
diamondseeker2006|1367802590|3440991 said:

I'm interested DS, sending you an email now.

Got it! :wavey: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
When should we get the email from PS saying where the GTG is with the details?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1367845811|3441189 said:

I had asked Ella and she said about a week ahead of time - for security reasons, they will wait till closer to the event.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!! (but I'm dressing for comfort, not glamour - be prepared! Please don't shun the dumpy lady - that'll be me!!)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1367846268|3441194 said:
Sarahbear621|1367845811|3441189 said:

I had asked Ella and she said about a week ahead of time - for security reasons, they will wait till closer to the event.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!! (but I'm dressing for comfort, not glamour - be prepared! Please don't shun the dumpy lady - that'll be me!!)

Honestly E! Who cares what your clothes look like. You could probably be in your birthday suit and no one will care because they will be way more interested in what BLING you are wearing.

On that note- what bling is everyone blinging. I was just going to bring the stuff I wear everyday. Sort of boring I know right!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I can GUARANTEE I'm not coming nekkid!!!

and yes to my every day bling :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to bring two pair of earrings and 2 rhr's, I think. But the wedding set and watch will stay the same!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1367855922|3441286 said:
I am going to bring two pair of earrings and 2 rhr's, I think. But the wedding set and watch will stay the same!

Can I request your avatar picture??????? I love that asscher ring and I would LOVEEE to see it her person.

Speaking of in person- DS I will be in your town this weekend! :)) Can you recommend a family restarant for kids?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1367869284|3441471 said:
diamondseeker2006|1367855922|3441286 said:

Can I request your avatar picture??????? I love that asscher ring and I would LOVEEE to see it her person.

Speaking of in person- DS I will be in your town this weekend! :)) Can you recommend a family restarant for kids?

Yes, I will bring that one! It is small in person compared to that giant picture, though!

Are you coming to C? I kind of live outside of the city so I may not be much help! When I go there I usually go to Southpark Mall and go to Cheesecake Factory or something! Too bad Tacori moved because she lived closer than I do.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Ok I'm going to ask the question we are all thinking about....

Any more sneak peeks of door prizes!!! Inquiring minds want to know :halo: ;)) :halo: ;)) :halo:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
:naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
coatimundi|1368144636|3443678 said:

You're evil :devil:

I will go sit in the corner and be a good little PSer now :shock: Or at least I will try.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Exactly three more weeks!!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is with a heavy heart that I have had to cancel my trip to the Vegas JCK show this year and the GTG.

My daughter is having a grand daughter for Resa and me, so I am torn between the show that I enjoy as almost an annual vacation and being available to fly to my daughter's side at a moments notice.

So, as much as I am going to miss you all, I must admit that the choice was not really that hard!

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results