shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are there many thing the average consumer can get I nto?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Autumngems, I think part of the gem fair is open to the public, but the JCK show has pretty tight security and you need a badge to get in.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
...and announcing our first door prize sneak peek, a .30-carat D-IF diamond & pendant from James Allen!

One eligible consumer member will have the chance to win a GIA Excellent Cut .30-carat D-color, Internally Flawless-clarity diamond from James Allen (shown below) at the Pricescope GTG. James Allen will also set the diamond in handmade bezel pendant in the winner's choice of white, yellow, or rose gold.

Special thank you to James Allen for this generous donation!

GIA Excellent Cut .30-carat D-IF loose diamond
james-allen-d-if-gia-excellent-cut-diamond-door-prize-2013.jpg

Stay tuned...more to come!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Awesome !!!!! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh pretty!!!! And I love that JA will set into WG, RG, or YG!!! That is so thoughtful of them to give a choice!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1363783808|3409463 said:
Oh pretty!!!! And I love that JA will set into WG, RG, or YG!!! That is so thoughtful of them to give a choice!

Agreed! That will make someone very happy!

Just over two months to go! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
coatimundi|1363739203|3409107 said:
...and announcing our first door prize sneak peek, a .30-carat D-IF diamond & pendant from James Allen!

One eligible consumer member will have the chance to win a GIA Excellent Cut .30-carat D-color, Internally Flawless-clarity diamond from James Allen (shown below) at the Pricescope GTG. James Allen will also set the diamond in handmade bezel pendant in the winner's choice of white, yellow, or rose gold.

Special thank you to James Allen for this generous donation!

GIA Excellent Cut .30-carat D-IF loose diamond
james-allen-d-if-gia-excellent-cut-diamond-door-prize-2013.jpg

Stay tuned...more to come!

Thank you JA! What a gorgeous stone! :love: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so generous! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay folks, I'm calling dibs on the lottery number for this one! And RG would be fantastic 8)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided that I'm coming too! Can't wait to see everyone and all of the newest BLING :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1364236277|3413022 said:
I've decided that I'm coming too! Can't wait to see everyone and all of the newest BLING :love:

Oh, great! I will be happy to meet you in person! (and see your jewels, of course! ;)) )

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous door prize, James Allen!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
...and check out this week's door prize sneak peek, a diamond eternity band from Single Stone!

One eligible consumer GTG attendee will have the chance to win Single Stone's NLB10-style eternity band in a choice of 18k white or yellow gold. Winner will also have the option of transferring the $1,800 retail value towards any new Single Stone purchase. *Retail value cannot be applied to preexisting orders or used with any other Single Stone promotion.

Many thanks to Single Stone for this generous donation!

single-stone-diamond-eternity-band-ps-gtg-nlb10-2013.jpg

Stay tuned for more... :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Holy mackerel!!!! I neeeed a single stone band!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ahhhhhhh I do HAVE to come there and win all these da* prizes???? :lickout: :appl:

HOW awesome is ALL the loot?????!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

cheers--Shaorn

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Thank you Single Stone for such a beautiful prize!!! (Now here's hoping she's mine! :naughty: )

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1364243522|3413115 said:
bright ice|1364236277|3413022 said:

Oh, great! I will be happy to meet you in person! (and see your jewels, of course! ;)) )

Really looking forward to meeting you too DS :D

WOW!!! Amazing door prizes, can't wait to see what's to come. I hope I get lucky :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
coatimundi|1364253778|3413265 said:
...and check out this week's door prize sneak peek, a diamond eternity band from Single Stone!

One eligible consumer GTG attendee will have the chance to win Single Stone's NLB10-style eternity band in a choice of 18k white or yellow gold. Winner will also have the option of transferring the $1,800 retail value towards any new Single Stone purchase. *Retail value cannot be applied to preexisting orders or used with any other Single Stone promotion.

Many thanks to Single Stone for this generous donation!

single-stone-diamond-eternity-band-ps-gtg-nlb10-2013.jpg

Stay tuned for more... :naughty:

This is one of the bands I wear with my SS 3 stone and I can tell you that it is gorgeous!! Someone is going to be a really lucky lady!! :appl: Thanks Ari and "crew"!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
wow- what wonderful door prizes!! thank you Single Stone and James Allen! I'd love to win either of them!!!

Indican

Shiny_Rock
Aww man.. I've been lurking for about 2.5 years, but just joined. I was hoping I could rack up some posts by June, but just read about the January eligibility date. Is the GTG always in Las Vegas? Can anyone attend JCK? I live in Vegas, but have never been to JCK :???:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Indican|1364720299|3417257 said:
Aww man.. I've been lurking for about 2.5 years, but just joined. I was hoping I could rack up some posts by June, but just read about the January eligibility date. Is the GTG always in Las Vegas? Can anyone attend JCK? I live in Vegas, but have never been to JCK :???:

No, JCK is only for the trade and is very well protected. There are ancillary shows where the public is allowed though.

Wink

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wink|1358385121|3357404 said:
Winks_Elf|1358274059|3356171 said:
Oh, how I miss Charlotte Douglas airport! So civilized compared to NY/NJ airports! I'm actually petrified of flying, especially alone, but nothing like a shot of courage before getting in the air. :cheeky:

LOL, I would think the thought of actually meeting "The Boss" after working for him for 8 years would be scarier than flying. You may need two shots of courage...

Wink

(For those who do not know, Melissa is my very valued assistant whom I have never met in person. The Internet is such a wonderful place! This wonderful lady has done more for me working from home with her four children than I could have ever imagined when I first hired her to answer my emails all those years ago.)

Are you kidding me? That's the HIGHLIGHT of the trip for me! Getting to finally meet you in person is like finally getting to sit down with an old friend that you haven't seen in years but talk to all the time. You've taught me so much over the past 8+ years, praised me when I earned it, chided me when I deserved it, mentored me through some really rough personal times, and allowed me to earn my wings...this will truly be an HONOR for ME.

I wish everyone had a friend/boss/mentor like you. The world would be a much happier place.

Indican

Shiny_Rock
Wink, thanks for the info. I'm a newbie so I will definitely look into the ancillary shows. :read:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Door prize sneak peek for this week: Old European-cut diamond earrings from independent jewelry appraiser David Atlas.

One eligible consumer GTG attendee will have the chance to win this pair of .45 ct. tw. old European-cut diamonds set in 14k yellow gold antique reproduction stud earrings--from David Atlas..

Thanks to David Atlas for this donation!

dave-atlas-vintage-repro-diamond-earrings-ps-gtg-2013.jpg

Stay tuned for more...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These door prizes are killing me. I wanna win one or all, lol. :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh they are all so pretty but how I covet that SS band!!! Just gorgeous!

And on that note I better book my ticket because I have CONFIRMATION that DH will be home and can watch the kids! Happy 30th Birthday TO ME! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, the door prizes alone are worth the trip! Thank you to all of the generous vendors who have donated!

Sarah, I can't wait to meet you in person!! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Woooohoooooo Sarah!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yenny and YT! I booked my tickets yesterday!!! I have a feeling from the minute I hit the airport I will be looking at jewelry to see if I recongize anyone!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I won't have to look around for you. I'll just wait till a huge rock smacks me in the face Sarah :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results