shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1368558669|3446853 said:
It is with a heavy heart that I have had to cancel my trip to the Vegas JCK show this year and the GTG.

My daughter is having a grand daughter for Resa and me, so I am torn between the show that I enjoy as almost an annual vacation and being available to fly to my daughter's side at a moments notice.

So, as much as I am going to miss you all, I must admit that the choice was not really that hard!

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

Wink, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be with us. We'll miss you dearly but you are making the right choice. The birth of a grandchild is a once in a lifetime event that you don't want to miss. Yes, Grandkids do ROCK!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink - VERY Exciting!! You made the right choice - as fun as bling is, a new grand baby is going to be even MORE fun --- hope all goes smoothly for her entry into the world!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sarahbear621|1368146866|3443696 said:
coatimundi|1368144636|3443678 said:

You're evil :devil:

I will go sit in the corner and be a good little PSer now :shock: Or at least I will try.

Ready for more? :naughty:

How about a fancy-yellow diamond ring from Leibish & Co.!

One eligible PS consumer member will have the chance to win this fancy-yellow diamond ring from Leibish & Co. The halo ring is set with a .39-carat fancy-yellow radiant-cut diamond in 18k yellow gold with .71 carats of D-F color pavé-set diamonds in 18k white gold.

Special thank you to Leibish & Co. for this donation!

fancy-yellow-radiant-diamond-ring-ps-2013.jpg

Blog: Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Sneak Peek: Fancy Yellow Diamond Ring from Leibish & Co.!

Thanks SO much to our participating vendors for these gorgeous door prizes!! :appl:

And guess what? There is more...stay tuned!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :appl: :love:

oh--- that's GORGEOUS!!!!
Yay Leibish!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!!!! thank you so much, Leibish & Co !!!! What a beautiful and generous donation!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Shut the front door!! That yellow diamond ring from Leibish is GORGEOUS! :love: Thank you so much for your generosity! I can't wait to see all of these stunning door prizes in person! :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Gosh, this gets more and more exciting every day!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

(Wink, so sorry to hear you won't be there, but there isn't much better than a grandbaby!!! Congrats!)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah, gorgeous yellow diamond ring! I'm sorry you won't be there Wink but how exciting your news is. :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink--we will miss you, but we are thrilled for your family! We'll be thinking about you at the GTG!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow the door prizes are truly spectaculter this year! I can't wait to see who wins!!!!!!!

(Wink congrats on a grandbaby! That is wonderful!)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I actually gasped when I saw the latest door prize preview! Thank you, Leibish & Co and all the other amazing vendors for your generous donations!

Wink, you will be missed terribly, but wishing your daughter a safe and healthy labor ending in the arrival of a healthy grandbaby!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to miss the chance to meet you Wink. Congratulations on the soon to arrive grandbaby!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is with a heavy heart that I have had to cancel my trip to the Vegas JCK show this year and the GTG.

My daughter is having a grand daughter for Resa and me, so I am torn between the show that I enjoy as almost an annual vacation and being available to fly to my daughter's side at a moments notice.

So, as much as I am going to miss you all, I must admit that the choice was not really that hard!

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!
One year you never came and we had no fun at all!!!!

This is me yesterday with Harrison and my daughter Shey.
Harrison is 3 hours old.

img_1626.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Is it wrong if I say you're quite the hunk Garry H!

Your daughter looks amazing after giving birth!!! And your grandson is amazing!!!! Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gary congratulations!!! awwwww :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

Wink, I missed your post when I commented in the latest door prize...wishing your daughter a quick and easy delivery! I'm sure that it wasn't even a choice...family comes first! How exciting for you and your family!

Garry, Harrison is gorgeous!! Many congrats to you and your family!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wink! I'm gonna be sad you're not there!! But a grandkid!!! How exciting!!!! Precongrats Wink!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Garry :appl: Harrison and daughter are beautiful, so special!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Will Wink's Elf still be joining us without Wink?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Garry H (Cut Nut)|1368581367|3447105 said:
Harrison is 3 hours old.

Congratulations on the arrival of your grandson, Garry! Beautiful family photo!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Envy, envy, envy!!!!

If only I could go. New house, reno's, going over to the US in July/August 2013. Sorting out staff- training and re-shuffling - pooh!!!
I will have to get u guys to post tons and tons of pics for me (and others) to see! Good luck with the door prizes!!!

Maybe in the future???? May have to find a work related conference to make it worthwhile!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!

Harrison is 3 hours old.

Congratulations, Garry!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: And how good of little Harrison to arrive prior to the Las Vegas trip so as not to interfere with your travel plans! :bigsmile: He is precious and you are in for much joy!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!

Harrison is 3 hours old.

If he grows up as good looking as you, don't let him come NEAR my daughter!

Congratulations!

Wink

P.S. When you have been waiting for more than three years for them to get started, it is NOT possible to then tell them they have bad timing...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1368585841|3447156 said:

No, since a big part of flying her out here was for us to actually meet after working together for 8 1/2 years I did not feel right about just saying, "Hey, go to the big city all by your self, it will be fun, I promise."

We did talk and she did have the option, but both of us really felt it would be better to do it next year.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1368637148|3447432 said:
YT|1368585841|3447156 said:

No, since a big part of flying her out here was for us to actually meet after working together for 8 1/2 years I did not feel right about just saying, "Hey, go to the big city all by your self, it will be fun, I promise."

We did talk and she did have the option, but both of us really felt it would be better to do it next year.

While I do understand her desire to come when you are there, I will say, she'd be no different than the rest of us because most are coming alone and getting together with PS people once we arrive. So she could have had constant companionship had she decided to come!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Total side note but I'm so upset that the Las Vegas Antique Jewelry Show is that same weekend and only open to trade members!!! I would honestly sell my soul to get into there...oh the art deco goodness! Do any trade members need an assistant? I'm being serious here!!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1368666032|3447787 said:
Total side note but I'm so upset that the Las Vegas Antique Jewelry Show is that same weekend and only open to trade members!!! I would honestly sell my soul to get into there...oh the art deco goodness! Do any trade members need an assistant? I'm being serious here!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing :((

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink|1368636990|3447430 said:

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!

Harrison is 3 hours old.

Congratulations!

Wink

P.S. When you have been waiting for more than three years for them to get started, it is NOT possible to then tell them they have bad timing...
Hi Wink,
We will really miss you. But also celebrate for you. Remember 3 years ago my first Grandchild Eleanor was born (also to Shey) and she was a bit late and came a few hours before my flight to Vegas so i got to see her on the way to the airport!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink|1368636990|3447430 said:

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!

Harrison is 3 hours old.

Congratulations!

Wink

Hi Wink,
We will really miss you. But also celebrate for you. Remember 3 years ago my first Grandchild Eleanor was born (also to Shey) and she was a bit late and came a few hours before my flight to Vegas so i got to see her on the way to the airport!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hey Wink,

I think you have made the right choice.

Being 'present'/ around for the birth of a (grand)child comes only once- be it your first, second or third. It is THEIR entrance into the world that only happens once. That particular moment: being around family is precious. Of course, you are there to support your daughter and her family, too.

The GTG can happen in the many years to come.

Sooooo exxxciting....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results