shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Garry H (Cut Nut)|1368684706|3447979 said:
Wink|1368636990|3447430 said:
Garry H (Cut Nut)|1368581367|3447105 said:
Wink|1368558669|3446853 said:
It is with a heavy heart that I have had to cancel my trip to the Vegas JCK show this year and the GTG.

My daughter is having a grand daughter for Resa and me, so I am torn between the show that I enjoy as almost an annual vacation and being available to fly to my daughter's side at a moments notice.

So, as much as I am going to miss you all, I must admit that the choice was not really that hard!

Grand Kids ROCK!

Wink

No excuses Wink!!!!
One year you never came and we had no fun at all!!!!

This is me yesterday with Harrison and my daughter Shey.
Harrison is 3 hours old.

If he grows up as good looking as you, don't let him come NEAR my daughter!

Congratulations!

Wink

P.S. When you have been waiting for more than three years for them to get started, it is NOT possible to then tell them they have bad timing...
Hi Wink,
We will really miss you. But also celebrate for you. Remember 3 years ago my first Grandchild Eleanor was born (also to Shey) and she was a bit late and came a few hours before my flight to Vegas so i got to see her on the way to the airport!

I will miss you too my friend, you are always one of the highlights of my trip.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
gregchang35|1368685055|3447982 said:
Hey Wink,

I think you have made the right choice.

Being 'present'/ around for the birth of a (grand)child comes only once- be it your first, second or third. It is THEIR entrance into the world that only happens once. That particular moment: being around family is precious. Of course, you are there to support your daughter and her family, too.

The GTG can happen in the many years to come.

Sooooo exxxciting....

She will actually be my fourth, but the first from my daughter. Every single one has been so exciting for us!

I want to thank all of you who have been so kind with your comments to me. It is a big part of why I will really miss being at the party!

Pricescope is such a big warm family atmosphere!

Wink

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That's exciting news Wink! Best wishes to you and your family!

See you at the next GTG.

Jeff

SB621

Ideal_Rock
For planning purposes is it safe to say the GTG will be over by 9:30pm? What time did everyone take off last year?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1368805121|3449032 said:
For planning purposes is it safe to say the GTG will be over by 9:30pm? What time did everyone take off last year?

I think it was about 11-11:30 last year before everyone cleared out. Some left earlier.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1368810423|3449095 said:
Sarahbear621|1368805121|3449032 said:

I think it was about 11-11:30 last year before everyone cleared out. Some left earlier.

Got it- thank you Bright. We have reservations at 10pm that night for my birthday so I wanted to still be on time but not miss the door prizes. I can't wait to see who wins what!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just got "The Call!"

Cissy is in labor and on her way to the hospital, Resa and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go be with her.

You all have fun.

Wink

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1368839745|3449355 said:
Just got "The Call!"

Cissy is in labor and on her way to the hospital, Resa and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go be with her.

You all have fun.

Wink

:appl: Hope all goes well. Congratulations Wink!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Wink|1368839745|3449355 said:
Just got "The Call!"

You all have fun.

Wink

Congratulations again!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

We've had a change of plans and DH is not coming to Vegas with me. So I have an extra ticket to the "Love" show that some of us were planning to go to on Friday night at 9:30. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, please let me know. The ticket is $100 (I just looked now and the cheapest seat available is $198).

If you're interested, I think the easiest way to do this is for me to pick the tickets up earlier in the day and either meet you at that time or meet you at the show that night. We can work out the details together...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
2 weeks left!!! Soooo excited to meet you all!!!!

Good luck with your ticket, Yenny, I'm sure it will be snapped up! I'm going to the earlier show that night - I'm too old to stay up and run with the young kids - like you guys!! :lol: ;))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1368880789|3449503 said:

Good luck with your ticket, Yenny, I'm sure it will be snapped up! I'm going to the earlier show that night - I'm too old to stay up and run with the young kids - like you guys!! :lol: ;))

Ha ha Enerchi, hubby and I are going to the earlier show as well. We're definately "old foagies".

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks Enerchi! I'll be taking a nap before the show! I'm usually in bed by 10:00, so I may be falling asleep in my chair even WITH a nap! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1368882007|3449509 said:

Thanks Enerchi! I'll be taking a nap before the show! I'm usually in bed by 10:00, so I may be falling asleep in my chair even WITH a nap! :lol:

I was in bed by 930 and probably sound asleep by 935! I party hard on a friday night ... NOT! :tongue:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1368881339|3449504 said:

Ha ha Enerchi, hubby and I are going to the earlier show as well. We're definately "old foagies".

OOooohhh!!! I'm going to be on the look out for you!!! Flash your hands around a lot and I'll turn on my "Bling-sensing GPS skills" and find you!! :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
Catmom|1368881339|3449504 said:

OOooohhh!!! I'm going to be on the look out for you!!! Flash your hands around a lot and I'll turn on my "Bling-sensing GPS skills" and find you!! :lol:
How fun!!! I will be on the lookout too! If people see me staring, don't be alarmed. It's just me :) and I wanna say HI!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be taking a nap before the show! I'm usually in bed by 10:00, so I may be falling asleep in my chair even WITH a nap! :lol:

Not to worry Yenny, I can throw popcorn or ice chips at your head if you start to nod off. :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Matata said:
I'll be taking a nap before the show! I'm usually in bed by 10:00, so I may be falling asleep in my chair even WITH a nap! :lol:

Not to worry Yenny, I can throw popcorn or ice chips at your head if you start to nod off. :bigsmile:

Ooh! Can I do that too? And if I end up sitting next to Yenny, I'll make jerky movement every time she falls asleep so she wakes up in a panic and then look at her like she's crazy :)

Poor DH hahaha I NEVER do that to him!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1368894801|3449588 said:
Matata said:

Ooh! Can I do that too? And if I end up sitting next to Yenny, I'll make jerky movement every time she falls asleep so she wakes up in a panic and then look at her like she's crazy :)

Gee, if you two do that, I'll never even miss DH since that's usually his job ! Or maybe the easier thing is to FEED me the ice chips!! :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
Matata said:

Gee, if you two do that, I'll never even miss DH since that's usually his job ! Or maybe the easier thing is to FEED me the ice chips!! :lol:
I hand feed you. I'll also bring some crack just in case.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, maybe if people leave the GTG early or fall asleep, it will raise the odds for the rest of us on the door prizes. :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

I doubt that the party will end too early considering there will be a much larger number of people there.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1368918021|3449726 said:
yennyfire said:
Matata said:

I hand feed you. I'll also bring some crack just in case.

You're da bomb YT!! Hey DS, I think you'd better check the eligibility rules. I saw nothing that indicates consciousness is a requirement for being a winner. :praise: I will curl up in a corner somewhere for a power nap if necessary! :lol: And then YT can throw ice chips at me when it's time for the drawing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Ok Yenny remind me not to sit next to you at the show I will be covered in something. I guess I could always bring a drop cloth though too!

Oh I hope they do the prizes early in the night!!!! I want to see what everyone wins and be there for the fun!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1368944290|3449877 said:
Hey, maybe if people leave the GTG early or fall asleep, it will raise the odds for the rest of us on the door prizes. :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

I doubt that the party will end too early considering there will be a much larger number of people there.

LOL!!! Your funny DS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha! If someone falls asleep at the party, we might need to be more concerned about their condition rather than whether they are coherent enough claim a prize or not! Naps that afternoon are a good idea!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1369075238|3450600 said:
Hahaha! If someone falls asleep at the party, we might need to be more concerned about their condition rather than whether they are coherent enough claim a prize or not! Naps that afternoon are a good idea!
Naps after champagne brunch and shopping right??

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
Ok Yenny remind me not to sit next to you at the show I will be covered in something. I guess I could always bring a drop cloth though too!

Oh I hope they do the prizes early in the night!!!! I want to see what everyone wins and be there for the fun!!
Sorry sarahbear, assigned seating! :naughty: If you're lucky, you may sit next to me :) I promise to take a shower that week

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This week's featured door prize comes courtesy of Good Old Gold, a lovely August Vintage Cushion diamond pendant in rose gold!

Pricescope consumer members attending the get-together will have the chance to win this August Vintage Cushion diamond pendant from Good Old Gold! The pendant is set with a .46-carat L VS1 AVC diamond (shown loose below) in rose gold.

Special thank you to Good Old Gold for this donation!

gog-avc-pendant-ps-gtg-2013.jpg

gog-avc-diamond-ps-gtg-2013.jpg

Blog: Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Sneak Peek: August Vintage Cushion Diamond Pendant from Good Old Gold!

We are so stunned by these incredible door prizes. Thank you to all participating vendors! :appl:

(And congratulations to both Wink and Garry!! :appl: )

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say how awesome the PS vendors are for being so generous!!! Every tiime you posted Coati I think the prize is above and beyond and can't be beat....and then you post MORE!!!

YT- we can totally sit next to each other!!!! I like my date with some sass!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
Can I just say how awesome the PS vendors are for being so generous!!! Every tiime you posted Coati I think the prize is above and beyond and can't be beat....and then you post MORE!!!

YT- we can totally sit next to each other!!!! I like my date with some sass!

Yay!!!!!! Prizes!!!!! So excited to punch some girls and mow them down to get these!!!!!

And Sarah, I will totally sass you. There may be some under the shirt groping too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results