shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
It doesn't say much about YT and myself if we are the ones sleeping through the show :-o :-o :-o At least I have toddlers as an excuse!!!!!!

Hmmm what is MY excuse... You have toddlers... Enerchi has the time difference... I have no good excuse!

Everyone pelt me with whatever they have in their hand/purse if I fall asleep!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ladies are too funny, we all shall see :lol:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1369255712|3452037 said:
I've slept thru KA... it did not hold my attention! The theatre was too dark and warm, with 'woo woo" new age-y music, that after a drink before the show---->>> nap time! I did manage to see the sliding sand event and the artists crawl UP the ropes! but yes, I too sleep thru theatrical events! sad... very sad.... :nono:

This would be me at the late show....and why DH and I decided to go to the early one. Time difference, old, all the excuses I got 'em.

I'd just like to say....one week for me from departure!!! Super excited.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
YT|1369257630|3452057 said:
Sarahbear621 said:
It doesn't say much about YT and myself if we are the ones sleeping through the show :-o :-o :-o At least I have toddlers as an excuse!!!!!!

Hmmm what is MY excuse... You have toddlers... Enerchi has the time difference... I have no good excuse!

One of my best friends is coming with me to LAS. You will love her. You both have the same sense of humor. Her seat is behind us so I have a feeling if we fall asleep she will slap the back of our heads as a reminder to pay attention. :twisted:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! Well, I do think those of us coming from the east coast will be having some major adjustment to the time change! I am going to stay up as late as I can on Thursday night to try to not be up at 4am Friday! However, my personal plan is to go on the shopping trip Friday and return to the room in plenty of time to take and nap and get ready to go out that night. I really want to enjoy the evening and not sleep through Beatles LOVE!!!! But I do have to remember to limit the wine at dinner or else I might be ready for a nap after that!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
YT|1369257630|3452057 said:
Sarahbear621 said:

One of my best friends is coming with me to LAS. You will love her. You both have the same sense of humor. Her seat is behind us so I have a feeling if we fall asleep she will slap the back of our heads as a reminder to pay attention. :twisted:
Man, that's a lot of pressure. What if this is my online persona and in person I am a blob. A blob that doesn't talk and just sits there and stares at everyone! Hahaha time for some creeper action? Yes please

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have this mental picture of an entire row of PS blingalings with our heads drooping over the backs of our seats and our mouths hanging open lustily snoring in time with the music. We have to pinky swear that NO PICTURES of this will be taken.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The 3rd Annual PS GTG is just a week from Saturday! And we are simply stunned by the generosity of both our featured sponsors and contributing forum vendors--just wow!! :appl:

And guess what? We have another sneak peek from Whiteflash, a pair of Tacori City Lights drop earrings! (Whiteflash also donated these three diamond and sapphire pieces)

One eligible consumer member will have the chance to win this pair of Tacori City Lights drop earrings from Whiteflash. The earrings are set with 19.80ctw of red quartz over clear quartz in sterling silver with 18k yellow-gold accents.

tacori-se17034-city-lights-drop-earrings-in-sterling-silver-ps-gtg.jpg

Special thank you to Whiteflash for all four generous donations!

Blog: Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Sneak Peek: Tacori City Lights Drop Earrings from Whiteflash!

Are you ready for the GTG? :naughty: ...with all of these prizes, the odds are definitely in your favor! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous!!!! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: I puffy heart love Vera and the rest of the WF team!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... just how many PSers are signed up to come?
(gotta scope out the competition) :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1369340872|3452637 said:

best guestimate is there are twice the amount of people as door prizes. I would say fair odds for anyone else but Yssie you seem to ALWAYS be lucky. I'm calling it now you win the earrings. I have a feeling!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:

best guestimate is there are twice the amount of people as door prizes. I would say fair odds for anyone else but Yssie you seem to ALWAYS be lucky. I'm calling it now you win the earrings. I have a feeling!

Yssie IS lucky. I gotta find a way to make sure she doesn't make it to the gtg. Sarah, we non-winners have to stick together. You think of anyone else that's lucky, we take them out, k?

I think I'll tie Yssie to her bed posts. I'll leave the tv on for her though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Beautiful earrings, WhiteFlash!!! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! WF is SUPER generous --- YAY WF!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1369343069|3452652 said:
Sarahbear621 said:

Yssie IS lucky. I gotta find a way to make sure she doesn't make it to the gtg. Sarah, we non-winners have to stick together. You think of anyone else that's lucky, we take them out, k?

Gosh, I am? So where'd all this luck go? Darnit, I would've rationed it!

Oh YT, all the things I want to say but can't... just not Animal Planet, okay?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

TOO funny!! not an animal planet fan Yssie??? How about Duck Dynasty??? -- that SOOOOO does not say "Yssie" to me!! I'd pick you for a "say Yes to the Dress" kinda gal!

If you win something and feel superdooperuber generous --- YT and I would happily fight over your cast offs... just sayin'!! ;))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:

TOO funny!! not an animal planet fan Yssie??? How about Duck Dynasty??? -- that SOOOOO does not say "Yssie" to me!! I'd pick you for a "say Yes to the Dress" kinda gal!

If you win something and feel superdooperuber generous --- YT and I would happily fight over your cast offs... just sayin'!! ;))

Animal Planet it is!! Or are you using reverse psychology on me? I think you are! No Animal Planet!

And Yssie already promised me her huge OEC earrings. If she wins something, she'll have too much bling. So, being the selfless friend I am, I agreed to let her give me the OECs studs. Gosh, it must just be so awesome to be my friend, Yssie.

Enerchi, Yssie still has that beautiful RG bracelet she wants to lighten the load with. I bet you're a selfless person too! :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1369344486|3452666 said:
YT|1369343069|3452652 said:
Sarahbear621 said:

Gosh, I am? So where'd all this luck go? Darnit, I would've rationed it!

BAHAHAHA I"m sorry but I soooo wasn't expecting that. Yssie tell you what if you win just sit tight and I will graciously go up and accept on your behalf. No one will know as long as we don't wear any bling or just switch!

EDIT- Meant to say WASN'T!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!! There's just something about the idea of being nekkie tied to a bedpost watching My Cat From Hell that just doesn't quite resonate...

Wait a minute. No one said anything about state of dress. So when you, YT, and Enerchi make off with my bling and bling-to-be I get to keep my clothes?

Hmm...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1369353925|3452743 said:
LOL!! There's just something about the idea of being nekkie tied to a bedpost watching My Cat From Hell that just doesn't quite resonate...

Wait a minute. No one said anything about state of dress. So when you, YT, and Enerchi make off with my bling and bling-to-be I get to keep my clothes?

Hmm...

.... its up for discussion... we think it may be on a "need to know basis", so just hang in there and enjoy the Cat from Hell show... we'll let you know how you are doing at the GTG via text message --- or kitty message, as the case may be!! hahaha!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1369354850|3452757 said:

Hmm...

.... its up for discussion... we think it may be on a "need to know basis", so just hang in there and enjoy the Cat from Hell show... we'll let you know how you are doing at the GTG via text message --- or kitty message, as the case may be!! hahaha!!!

:-o :-o

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:

Hmm...

Interesting turn of events... Yssie expects to be naked... I was thinking of just leaving her chained but never thought of unclothing her. But if she insists...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1369356839|3452781 said:
Sarahbear621 said:

Hmm...

Interesting turn of events... Yssie expects to be naked... I was thinking of just leaving her chained but never thought of unclothing her. But if she insists...

I just snorted double chocolate stout all over my puppy. OMG.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Vegas!!!!

By this time next week I shall be panicking and packing!!! Cuz by Friday morning, I shall be in sunny Mexico! I mean, sunny Vegas!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh... Vegas.. Brings out the wild in the tame! And, well, YT stays YT ;-) or is she actually having an opposite effect? Tamer YT?

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
Sigh... Vegas.. Brings out the wild in the tame! And, well, YT stays YT ;-) or is she actually having an opposite effect? Tamer YT?

I am the calmest person alive. I am zen. I've mastered zen. I created zen.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1369314455|3452380 said:
Haha! Well, I do think those of us coming from the east coast will be having some major adjustment to the time change! I am going to stay up as late as I can on Thursday night to try to not be up at 4am Friday! However, my personal plan is to go on the shopping trip Friday and return to the room in plenty of time to take and nap and get ready to go out that night. I really want to enjoy the evening and not sleep through Beatles LOVE!!!! But I do have to remember to limit the wine at dinner or else I might be ready for a nap after that!
Sign me up for your plan DS!! YT, I would be happy to toss ice chips right back at you!! Somehow, I think DS and Enerchi have more energy in their pinky fingers than I have in my whole body!! My excuse is a 6 and 8 year old who still require help with a lot of things. My goal for the summer is to get the 8 year old to shower solo....right now, I still wash his face, hair and back!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1369314455|3452380 said:
Sign me up for your plan DS!! YT, I would be happy to toss ice chips right back at you!! Somehow, I think DS and Enerchi have more energy in their pinky fingers than I have in my whole body!! My excuse is a 6 and 8 year old who still require help with a lot of things. My goal for the summer is to get the 8 year old to shower solo....right now, I still wash his face, hair and back!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1369396197|3452972 said:
madelise said:

I am the calmest person alive. I am zen. I've mastered zen. I created zen.

Riiiiiight.... this from the leader of Gang Cobra.... "ZEN" Gang cobra!!! :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results