shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi|1369414459|3453156 said:
YT|1369396197|3452972 said:
madelise said:
Sigh... Vegas.. Brings out the wild in the tame! And, well, YT stays YT ;-) or is she actually having an opposite effect? Tamer YT?

I am the calmest person alive. I am zen. I've mastered zen. I created zen.

Riiiiiight.... this from the leader of Gang Cobra.... "ZEN" Gang cobra!!! :lol: :lol:

Do you know how much zen you need to be the leader of a gang? I gotta sleep at night after bullying people and taking their bling! Without zen, I would lie awake and feel guilty.

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire|1369414312|3453153 said:
diamondseeker2006|1369314455|3452380 said:
Haha! Well, I do think those of us coming from the east coast will be having some major adjustment to the time change! I am going to stay up as late as I can on Thursday night to try to not be up at 4am Friday! However, my personal plan is to go on the shopping trip Friday and return to the room in plenty of time to take and nap and get ready to go out that night. I really want to enjoy the evening and not sleep through Beatles LOVE!!!! But I do have to remember to limit the wine at dinner or else I might be ready for a nap after that!
Sign me up for your plan DS!! YT, I would be happy to toss ice chips right back at you!! Somehow, I think DS and Enerchi have more energy in their pinky fingers than I have in my whole body!! My excuse is a 6 and 8 year old who still require help with a lot of things. My goal for the summer is to get the 8 year old to shower solo....right now, I still wash his face, hair and back!

So, are you bringing the ice chips or should I?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1369415137|3453166 said:
Haha! Well, I do think those of us coming from the east coast will be having some major adjustment to the time change! I am going to stay up as late as I can on Thursday night to try to not be up at 4am Friday! However, my personal plan is to go on the shopping trip Friday and return to the room in plenty of time to take and nap and get ready to go out that night. I really want to enjoy the evening and not sleep through Beatles LOVE!!!! But I do have to remember to limit the wine at dinner or else I might be ready for a nap after that!
Sign me up for your plan DS!! YT, I would be happy to toss ice chips right back at you!! Somehow, I think DS and Enerchi have more energy in their pinky fingers than I have in my whole body!! My excuse is a 6 and 8 year old who still require help with a lot of things. My goal for the summer is to get the 8 year old to shower solo....right now, I still wash his face, hair and back!

My Mommy told me to stay away from gangs!! I'm kinda scared now and wouldn't dare throw anything other than a diamond at you (and then I'd run and hide!)!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1369416965|3453178 said:

My Mommy told me to stay away from gangs!! I'm kinda scared now and wouldn't dare throw anything other than a diamond at you (and then I'd run and hide!)!!

Well now, if you're going to start throwing diamonds around- I'd be happy for you to throw some my way,too!! :D

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
pinkjewel|1369423552|3453217 said:

Well now, if you're going to start throwing diamonds around- I'd be happy for you to throw some my way,too!! :D

Only if you're "one of THEM"! :lol: :errrr:

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:

You're my kind of gal!!!

Please gently toss (as to not chip the diamond) your oval please.

I may think about inducting you into Gang Cobra. You have to pass some tests though.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1369427614|3453239 said:
pinkjewel|1369423552|3453217 said:

Only if you're "one of THEM"! :lol: :errrr:

Oh, bummer. I'm "old" and quite calm, so I don't think they'll want me in their "gang". Maybe you should just throw some diamonds to me out of pity> :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This time next week it"s "Viva Las Vegas Baby" :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1369535335|3453894 said:
This time next week it"s "Viva Las Vegas Baby" :appl:

:appl:

Yenny, we will do the east coast adjustment schedule for Friday and maybe Sat., too! I know what you are talking about with your kids. This summer is a good time to transition your 8 year old to showering without your help. Just threaten him with having to take a second shower if he doesn't do a good enough job washing his face and hair the first time! :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awwww sadness... I go home today! Gtg is over! And now I have to wait another year!

A week from now...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next week this time we will all be nursing a BLING HANGOVER..... :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait!

D

Deactivated member 42515

IT'S THE WEEK OF!!!! ALLLRIGHT!!!
WOO! WOO! WOO! WOO!

You're supposed to whisper that btw

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wish I knew how to put multiple quoted statements in one post....

Pink jewel, after I satisy YT (since I'm scared of her!!), I will be happy to share any leftover diamonds with you!

YT, I may be scared of you, but I'd have to fight you for my oval! You'd be prying that out of my cold, dead hands!!

DS, I like the way you think....if the thought of one shower is horrifying, two might just whip my son into shape! :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
I wish I knew how to put multiple quoted statements in one post....

Pink jewel, after I satisy YT (since I'm scared of her!!), I will be happy to share any leftover diamonds with you!

YT, I may be scared of you, but I'd have to fight you for my oval! You'd be prying that out of my cold, dead hands!!

DS, I like the way you think....if the thought of one shower is horrifying, two might just whip my son into shape! :lol:

Haha! Scared of me? Puhahahhahaha!
How about joint custody then? She'll come from a broken home... But I promise to love her unconditionally. And if we decide to move out of the country... Well... You'll have to find us!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh and how you do multiple quotes is this:

Underneath the place where you type your response, you know how you can look back on prior posts? There should be a button that lets you quote it. I'm on mobile so I'm not sure exactly where it is, but it's there.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1369683678|3454603 said:

Underneath the place where you type your response, you know how you can look back on prior posts? There should be a button that lets you quote it. I'm on mobile so I'm not sure exactly where it is, but it's there.

Thanks YT...maybe you're not so scary after all! :lol: Joint custody huh? Only if you share your fabulous collection!

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:

Thanks YT...maybe you're not so scary after all! :lol: Joint custody huh? Only if you share your fabulous collection!
Puhahahhahaha! My collection is anything but fabulous! I'm gonna have tha smallest collection there! That's why I gotta steal a lot at the gtg!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1369701589|3454743 said:
yennyfire said:

Puhahahhahaha! My collection is anything but fabulous! I'm gonna have tha smallest collection there! That's why I gotta steal a lot at the gtg!

Umm...you have a larger collection than I do! I covet several of your stunning pieces!

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
YT|1369701589|3454743 said:
yennyfire said:

Umm...you have a larger collection than I do! I covet several of your stunning pieces!

One word, YOUR OVAL. You're freaking oval!!!!

Crap, that's two words!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT said:

Oh my goodness. I have been here SEVEN years and did not know the trick about doing multiple quotes!!!

YT said:

Did you know they are having armed guards in disguise at this GTG???? :naughty:

[/quote]

D

Deactivated member 42515

diamondseeker2006 said:
YT said:

Oh my goodness. I have been here SEVEN years and did not know the trick about doing multiple quotes!!!

YT said:

[/quote]
Oh don't you worry DS. I'm one of the armed guards :) You're safe with me. Your bling... Another story.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1369714068|3454882 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
YT said:

YT said:

Oh don't you worry DS. I'm one of the armed guards :) You're safe with me. Your bling... Another story.[/quote]

Great, they've hired a gang leader to patrol the place....just lovely.... :roll:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny Yennyfire!!!

YT, we are all going to be watching you like a HAWK!!! :shock:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny Yennyfire!!!

YT, we are all going to be watching you like a HAWK!!! :shock:
Not if I have cloned myself and in disguise!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I hate to say this 1 day before I leave for Vegas but I'm just drained. Physically and emotionally drained. If I don't have a cocktail in hand when you meet me then I apologise Wayyyyy in advance for lacking all personality. Maybe if I sit next to YT no one will notice if I sleep under the table.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sarahbear621|1369828489|3455593 said:
I hate to say this 1 day before I leave for Vegas but I'm just drained. Physically and emotionally drained. If I don't have a cocktail in hand when you meet me then I apologise Wayyyyy in advance for lacking all personality. Maybe if I sit next to YT no one will notice if I sleep under the table.

Aww Sarah, I'm sorry that you're so worn out...I'll bring my flask so that we can make sure you are well taken care of all weekend, especially since it's your birthday!! And, I'll save some ice chips to toss your way too!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1369830918|3455613 said:

Aww Sarah, I'm sorry that you're so worn out...I'll bring my flask so that we can make sure you are well taken care of all weekend, especially since it's your birthday!! And, I'll save some ice chips to toss your way too!

I'm just having a rough week plus it doesn't help that my DH is having a terrible week so I kick into mode where I feel the need to protect him. It just makes me exhausted.

But wait a minute...you have a flask :shock: I just pictured you a nice conservative gal. ;))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1369832700|3455624 said:

I'm just having a rough week plus it doesn't help that my DH is having a terrible week so I kick into mode where I feel the need to protect him. It just makes me exhausted.

But wait a minute...you have a flask :shock: I just pictured you a nice conservative gal. ;))

Big ::HUGS:: Sarah :(sad

We'll have to find you some cake as well... cake plus whatever yenny's got in her flask :devil: should help you through the second half of Saturday!
Cheesecake?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1369834802|3455637 said:
Sarahbear621|1369832700|3455624 said:

Big ::HUGS:: Sarah :(sad

We'll have to find you some cake as well... cake plus whatever yenny's got in her flask :devil: should help you through the second half of Saturday!
Cheesecake?

Haha- what kind of "cheesecake" did you have in mind, Yssie?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
Awwww sarahbear! I'm sorry you're drained! Someone get this woman an IV filled with a cocktail STAT!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results