shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here is the reason I am not coming to the GTG. It was an easy choice, but I will miss all of you.

ellie_and_me.jpg

Wink

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh and ummm... I want cheesecake too

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wink!!! Adorable!!! Just adorable!
The best reason ever to miss a GTG!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pedicure & nails -- DONE. Gray roots get banished in 1 hr. Clothes are pressed & ready to pack. Credit cards have a zero balance. I'm almost ready to go. Temps are predicted to be 100 degrees in Vegas.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1369834802|3455637 said:
Sarahbear621|1369832700|3455624 said:
yennyfire|1369830918|3455613 said:
Sarahbear621|1369828489|3455593 said:
I hate to say this 1 day before I leave for Vegas but I'm just drained. Physically and emotionally drained. If I don't have a cocktail in hand when you meet me then I apologise Wayyyyy in advance for lacking all personality. Maybe if I sit next to YT no one will notice if I sleep under the table.

Aww Sarah, I'm sorry that you're so worn out...I'll bring my flask so that we can make sure you are well taken care of all weekend, especially since it's your birthday!! And, I'll save some ice chips to toss your way too!

I'm just having a rough week plus it doesn't help that my DH is having a terrible week so I kick into mode where I feel the need to protect him. It just makes me exhausted.

But wait a minute...you have a flask :shock: I just pictured you a nice conservative gal. ;))

Big ::HUGS:: Sarah :(sad

We'll have to find you some cake as well... cake plus whatever yenny's got in her flask :devil: should help you through the second half of Saturday!
Cheesecake?

I pretty much like anything that is sweet- I don't discriminate!

PJ- We can each get a piece and split it!!!!!

YT- Thanks honey. We opened up a few bottles of wine last night which is something we never do. I feel bad I'm leaving DH with everything going on but I did offer to cancel and he was pretty firm that I would go. I'm sure it will be better once I'm on the plane and looking forward to all the bling to come!! Are you bringing your new earrings? They are truly stunning and I can't wait to take them from you....I mean admire them on you!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink|1369842012|3455697 said:
Here is the reason I am not coming to the GTG. It was an easy choice, but I will miss all of you.

Wink

Beautiful! Congratulations, Wink!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Did someone mention door prizes? :naughty:

3rd Annual Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Uber Roundup!

Let's give these vendors a round of applause!! :appl:

Many thanks to:

Whiteflash

Blue Nile

James Allen

Leibish & Co.

Good Old Gold

Single Stone

Jewels by Erica Grace

Dave Atlas

High Performance Diamonds

Metro Jewelry Appraisers

See you in Vegas!! :appl: :sun:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear621 said:
Yssie|1369834802|3455637 said:
Sarahbear621|1369832700|3455624 said:
yennyfire|1369830918|3455613 said:
Sarahbear621|1369828489|3455593 said:
I hate to say this 1 day before I leave for Vegas but I'm just drained. Physically and emotionally drained. If I don't have a cocktail in hand when you meet me then I apologise Wayyyyy in advance for lacking all personality. Maybe if I sit next to YT no one will notice if I sleep under the table.

Aww Sarah, I'm sorry that you're so worn out...I'll bring my flask so that we can make sure you are well taken care of all weekend, especially since it's your birthday!! And, I'll save some ice chips to toss your way too!

I'm just having a rough week plus it doesn't help that my DH is having a terrible week so I kick into mode where I feel the need to protect him. It just makes me exhausted.

But wait a minute...you have a flask :shock: I just pictured you a nice conservative gal. ;))

Big ::HUGS:: Sarah :(sad

We'll have to find you some cake as well... cake plus whatever yenny's got in her flask :devil: should help you through the second half of Saturday!
Cheesecake?

I pretty much like anything that is sweet- I don't discriminate!

PJ- We can each get a piece and split it!!!!!

YT- Thanks honey. We opened up a few bottles of wine last night which is something we never do. I feel bad I'm leaving DH with everything going on but I did offer to cancel and he was pretty firm that I would go. I'm sure it will be better once I'm on the plane and looking forward to all the bling to come!! Are you bringing your new earrings? They are truly stunning and I can't wait to take them from you....I mean admire them on you!
I am bringing them! I just barely got them insured :) Good thing I have health insurance! I wonder if they can reattach lobes...

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sarahbear, I'm glad your DH said to go! It wouldn't be the same without you!!!

And get drunk on the plane :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink, many congrats!!! Great pic! :appl: :appl:

Erika, thanks for the list; yayyyyy for awesome prizes :appl: :appl:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sincere thanks and much appreciation to our vendors for their gracious donations of door prizes.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks vendors!!! Thanks a bunches!!

And thanks PS! For putting this together for us!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks to our wonderful vendors for the door prizes and Andrey and PS Staff for planning a wonderful party for us! I can't wait!!!

(Sarah, I hope you can have a nice relaxing birthday weekend!!! And beautiful baby, Wink!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hmm...trying to figure out how to sneak a full flask onto the plane....Sarah, what's your poison of choice?? :naughty:

Wink, enjoy that new grandbaby!!

Thanks to all of the generous vendors for your donations and to Andrey and all of the PS staff for all of your hard work in planning this fabulous party!

See ya'll soon! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Safe flights for everyone leaving today!

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
Hmm...trying to figure out how to sneak a full flask onto the plane....Sarah, what's your poison of choice?? :naughty:

Thanks to all of the generous vendors for your donations and to Andrey and all of the PS staff for all of your hard work in planning this fabulous party!

Let's see...there's the good old up the butt trick but that never works...

You're gonna have to drink the WHOLE thing. Then, when you get onto the plane, you go to the bathroom and throw up into said flask.

It's the only way Yenny.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
coatimundi|1369856982|3455830 said:
Did someone mention door prizes? :naughty:

3rd Annual Pricescope Get-Together Door Prize Uber Roundup!

Let's give these vendors a round of applause!! :appl:

Many thanks to:

Whiteflash

Blue Nile

James Allen

Leibish & Co.

Good Old Gold

Single Stone

Jewels by Erica Grace

Dave Atlas

High Performance Diamonds

Metro Jewelry Appraisers

See you in Vegas!! :appl: :sun:

LOL, I was going to email you and ask why I was not on the list, then I realized you listed me as High Performance Diamonds and I always think of me as Wink.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1369923769|3456296 said:
yennyfire said:

You're gonna have to drink the WHOLE thing. Then, when you get onto the plane, you go to the bathroom and throw up into said flask.

It's the only way Yenny.

YOU! are a VERY SICK puppy!

Hard to stop laughing long enough to type...

Wink

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink|1369925479|3456317 said:
YT|1369923769|3456296 said:
yennyfire said:

It's the only way Yenny.

YOU! are a VERY SICK puppy!

Hard to stop laughing long enough to type...

Wink

Definitely NOT taking that suggestion!! DH was not cool with the idea of me taking booze on the plane, so sadly, the flask stayed home. However, I AM HERE!! Waiting for DS to arrive, then heading to hotel!! Yay! :appl:

I've already started stalking people's hands, looking for familiar bling!! I love what airport lighting does for my rings...swoon!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1369965648|3456649 said:
DH was not cool with the idea of me taking booze on the plane, so sadly, the flask stayed home. However, I AM HERE!! Waiting for DS to arrive, then heading to hotel!! Yay! :appl:
I've already started stalking people's hands, looking for familiar bling!! I love what airport lighting does for my rings...swoon!
Happy to hear that you arrived without incident, although sadly sober. See you at dinner tomorrow night.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again to all the generous PS vendors and to Andrey and the team for putting this opportunity together!

Wink, your grandbaby is adorable. Congratulations again and enjoy your time with baby Lin!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my bags and then I'll be off to the airport! See everyone tomorrow night! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink that's a great photo - I can see why you chose to skip this year, she's a heartbreaker already ::)

I'm a serial over-packer and I managed to get everything into a single carry-on - I'm impressed with myself! Of course, there's that niggling suspicion that I've forgotten something important...

vc10um - see you tonight!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats!!
I wish I had known, I could have shown off my 3 ct, maybe next year, how does one get invited?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited, ya'll! See you tomorrow night! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1370013726|3456855 said:
Wink that's a great photo - I can see why you chose to skip this year, she's a heartbreaker already ::)

I'm a serial over-packer and I managed to get everything into a single carry-on - I'm impressed with myself! Of course, there's that niggling suspicion that I've forgotten something important...

LOL. Wow.
That 'important thing' I forgot? All my bling!!

Had to go back home and retrieve it...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1370031601|3457000 said:
Yssie|1370013726|3456855 said:

LOL. Wow.
That 'important thing' I forgot? All my bling!!

Had to go back home and retrieve it...

I hopped online to read this thread and torture myself (SO WISH I WAS THERE!!!!) but this would have been a travesty! Thank goodness you remembered!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
All packed and leaving for the airport in a couple minutes. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a wonderful time everyone and remember to take LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

Sakag

Rough_Rock
^ +1.

I'll be wandering around looking for PS bling, but am too new to do the GTG, so please don't be alarmed if I know your bling, but not you. ;-)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
What a great list of door prizes and everyone is going. I am jealous but still enjoying my euro trip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results