#TBT 3.40 round brilliant

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. Congrats! :clap:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I gotta say... I love it!!! Congratulations!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
C6235FE1-AEF5-450E-B5D2-FA18DEE4B86D.png
@Lykame
My concerns were unfounded.
I love the way they look together.

Thank you all for the glorious comments. I wasn’t expecting such shared excitement. I love the PriceScope community!

Happy weekend friends,
MK

Oh that's a beautiful set! Even though it's all non-matching it still looks nicely proportionate when put together!

Where do the girdles on your eternity ring hit against on the engagement ring? I'll express a note of caution if they rub against metal as they will slowly eat away at it... Which sounds very alarming I know so sorry for saying it but would rather warn so you can see if that's going to be an issue ... Was it an issue with your last ring or not at all?

L

lydial

Your new set looks very elegant but fun and sparkly at the same time. Your hands do not look 30 years married either! Enjoy them in good health:)

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@lydial
What a wonderful compliment!! Our hands age faster than other parts. Haha!!! I did my best to cut out the age spots. Thank you for all the nice words. Great community here!!

@Lykame
I will look at that concern. I appreciate you mentioning it. This is such a smart and well experienced group!! I’m taking the rings in next week to be sized. When I put them together, they are too tight. I was afraid of that!! My previous ring was one ring, and not very wide.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
C6235FE1-AEF5-450E-B5D2-FA18DEE4B86D.png
@Lykame
My concerns were unfounded.
I love the way they look together.

Thank you all for the glorious comments. I wasn’t expecting such shared excitement. I love the PriceScope community!

Happy weekend friends,
MK
Gorgeous set!!! But I'm with @Lykame, you need a spacer. Aside from the eternity girdles cutting into the metals, the possible girdle on girdle action would give me SERIOUS anxiety! :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings are just so pretty! Congrats on them and the anniversary. Wear them in health and happiness for many years to come!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@CareBear
What are my options if I don’t want a spacer? Would raising the setting on the e ring fix the problem? Thanks for your words of wisdom!!

MK

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! to die for ring, it's super beautiful! your rings together must BLIND people. I like B2C very much also. They were the first PS vendor I bought from. Your rings are a total hit run. :love::love::love:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@CareBear
What are my options if I don’t want a spacer? Would raising the setting on the e ring fix the problem? Thanks for your words of wisdom!!

MK
It would only be possible if the setting had a donut, the head was high enough, and the eternity band had much smaller stones. But I'm afraid with your set it would not be possible to avoid girdle contact without a spacer.
Another member had this issue.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ty-band-is-eating-my-solitaire-prongs.241176/

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @Tekate So nice of you!!
@CareBear
That was an awesome, very detailed thread you linked. Thank you!!!! Great info for anyone designing a similar wedding set. Can you say, looking at my pictures, how wide a spacer would need to be? Without changing anything else? Thank you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set!!! But I'm with @Lykame, you need a spacer. Aside from the eternity girdles cutting into the metals, the possible girdle on girdle action would give me SERIOUS anxiety! :lol:
My wife have stop wearing her 5 stone ring along with her E-ring for that reason. I think it still makes contact even if she use her 2mm spacer ring between the 2 rings.

Last edited:

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Love your diamond and ring! Btw I love your nail polish!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!! @mrs-b I wear a 7.5.
@Lykame I will post additional pics for you later today. Thank you for showing the love!! @Matthews1127 I love B2C!! I’m surprised there aren’t plenty of reviews here. They have been so kind, so patient, so eager to please. I received both diamonds very quickly, within 4-5 days of order date. When I returned the first diamond (pictured in diamond comparison video above, Diamond on the left), they mailed out my refund check within 48 hours and provided tracking. They kept in touch with me until the refund was received. I can’t say enough nice things. Very trustworthy and reliable.

Stunning!!!! I agree with @mrs-b about it looking HUGE!! My 3.33 I has very similar specs and is 9.8 mm -- and yours STILL looks larger than mine on my 4.75 finger!! What gives???!! LOL

...but, for real, what in the world??!!

ETA: I think what we see may not be exactly what others see... DSS and all. ;-)

Last edited:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mackerel @MK Malone! Now THAT is a ROCK!! :love: Congratulations on your 30th anniversary and your new rings. I had the same issue @Lykame and @CareBear are warning about, my diamonds all scratched each other due to a design flaw. Even though the problem was fixed promptly by my vendor, I take absolutely no chances and use a thin diamond spacer now. I really wouldn't risk it if I were you....you want those beauties to stay perfect for the next 30.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this is a stunning ring and I love it. Thank you for the videos in different lighting , I enjoy them!

Enjoy this gorgeous sparkler!!! Wear in good health.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@msop04 I agree with you. I don’t think we see what others see. And how do these diamonds shrink on our fingers so fast!! Thank you for your sweet compliments!!

@SandyinAnaheim thank you sweet lady!! Please tell me more about your spacer!! Pics too if available. I’m going back to the jeweler on June 4.

@apacherose thank you!! And I have been obsessed with video and pics of diamonds for the past 3 months. Constantly on youtube!!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning! And the WOW does it look BIG! Enjoy!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@SandyinAnaheim thank you sweet lady!! Please tell me more about your spacer!! Pics too if available. I’m going back to the jeweler on June 4.
You're welcome!! I've got a gazillion pictures, but I think a video shows it best. I tried to upload it, and shrank it, but it won't load. The spacer protects my rings from each other, while being delicately beautiful itself. The stones on the spacer are E/F VS and I got the ring on Etsy.
Rings w spacer.jpg

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@SandyinAnaheim
I too had trouble loading videos here, but Vimeo worked so well!! I like your spacer and it looks like it works very well and is pretty!! Thank you for sharing!!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I’ve attached a video of the side profile of the 5 stone ring inquestion. Are the girdles exposed? I can’t tell but I am hoping they are covered by gold so that I don’t have to worry about damage to the prongs of the e ring. Thanks for looking!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve attached a video of the side profile of the 5 stone ring inquestion. Are the girdles exposed? I can’t tell but I am hoping they are covered by gold so that I don’t have to worry about damage to the prongs of the e ring. Thanks for looking!!
Well just for a moment let's ignore girdle issues and appreciate how awesome and sparkly that ring is! :D

To be honest it's not easy to tell from that video but my instinct looking at that style of setting is that they will be. Are you able to take some photos of the ring lengthways? That might be more telling. :geek2:

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
E4D63C16-5914-4C13-802E-4AD81458F5D2.png
@Lykame Nice PS peep!!
Here is more video and a pic. Thanks!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
E4D63C16-5914-4C13-802E-4AD81458F5D2.png
@Lykame Nice PS peep!!
Here is more video and a pic. Thanks!!

Such a beautiful ring. Honestly wow. It's so sparkly.

I strongly suspect based on the setting that the girdles of those diamonds are at risk of rubbing against metal. If you rub your nail against the edges can you feel the girdle under your fingernail?

You may wish to consider a very slim spacer. Some people solder their rings together so that the girdles cannot rub but that's obviously a very permanent solution that would mean never separating the rings.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results