shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 3.40 round brilliant

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
C9F61902-0B84-4C91-A731-60EFF2737EF2.jpeg 67732602-3B18-4DB9-897B-D8347A701E2A.png 60FC9307-A252-4DF2-BF51-D427BD6E6BA7.png

Hi y’all!!
I was asked to post pics and info on my new 3.40 I VS2 round beauty here at SMTB. I’m attaching pics, videos, certificate, HCA results and where I bought it. I bought a total of 5 diamonds over a 3 month period. I returned all but this last one that finally stole my heart. I’m so thankful I found PriceScope and the expertise and info here as well as the HCA tool. It all helped immensely. I found this stone on the PS diamond search, which led me to B2C Jewels. I highly recommend B2C Jewels (Shane) for the best customer service and service after the sale. (I had poor experiences with 2 other online vendors, so a great experience was so very appreciated). Thank you to all the PS’ers who helped me in my original thread!!

MK

Love the sparkle factor, enjoy your new treasure.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous beautiful huge diamond. That is all I see. :love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little late but I love your new rings! :love::love::love: I came to look after seeing you on that other thread! I just wanted to add that I also found PS when we were looking for a new diamond for our 30th, too! I was just ahead of you by several years! Enjoy your new rings!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
I'm a little late but I love your new rings! :love::love::love: I came to look after seeing you on that other thread! I just wanted to add that I also found PS when we were looking for a new diamond for our 30th, too! I was just ahead of you by several years! Enjoy your new rings!

Thank you so much!! I am so thankful I found PS, the diamond search tool, all the great diamond buying guidance and B2C Jewels. Such a warm community!!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone who helped me with the need for a spacer ring to protect my head/prongs. I have video of the new look. Just got it back today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results